[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we can say everything showcased recently from Persona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 71GZC48dzWL__SL1000_.jpg (193 KB, 863x1000) Image search: [Google]
71GZC48dzWL__SL1000_.jpg
193 KB, 863x1000
I think we can say everything showcased recently from Persona 5 was the PS4 version.

So how much worse will the PS3 version be?

(I'm considering getting a PS3 with CFW and the game for it. Of course I'm talking about the Japanese version, cause I'm not a kek, but that should go without saying.)
>>
>>340399978
Considering it was developed for PS3 first, probably not too bad. 30fps, lower resolution, less pretty effects on things. Nothing that would make it unplayable.
>>
>>340400545
But you know how 30fps on consoles works. It's fluctuation between like 15-25.
>>
>>340399978
they literally said it already couple years ago:

PS4 will run the game at 1080p, PS3 at 720p.
No major content or visuals differences otherwise; remember that the game was being developed as a PS3 exclusive for the longest of time. They just decided to dual-release it this time around, instead of doing like they did with P3 and 4, and make 'em PS2 titles, long after PS3 had come out.
>>
>>340400624
>It's fluctuation between like 15-25.
there's little reason for it to do so in a static camera-angle, turn-based combat RPG title.

And for said reasons, it also doesn't matter as much either. This is not a shooter.
>>
>>340400758
Source it.
>>
>>340400624
It's a turn-based JRPG, even if that were the case I think we could live with that.

I don't expect it to be any worse than like Akiba's Trip on Vita anyway.
>>
>>340400624
Catherine was solid and the game looks exactly the same
>>
>>340399978
why the majority of /v/ has a hate boner for the ps4?
i mean how would anyone get this for the ps3 if there is a ps4 version?
>>
>>340402298
Contrarians.
>>
>>340402298
I'm not into making retarded purchases. PS3 has enough other games I could pirate and enjoy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.