[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After a slow start, the PS4 is finally getting its shit together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (341 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
341 KB, 1920x1080
Do you agree with this? If so, how does it make you feel?
>>
>>340386994
Nioh could be a real GotY contender with a bit of polish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q0_D0nykqk
>>
Gravy Rush 2 should have been on Vita
>>
Yes

Good I guess
>>
>>340386994
I guess.

I don't care about the other two but I'm looking forward to GR2
>>
File: 1452003478191.webm (3 MB, 550x308) Image search: [Google]
1452003478191.webm
3 MB, 550x308
>>340388510

Gravity Rush was originally planned as a PS3 game though. You can stream it to your vita if you have a PS4 though if you REALLY want handheld experience
>>
>>340388510
Why? Being on a home console makes it so much more better. The first game was fun but short and needed some more polish with stuff like the combat. I wish we could use a weapon or something while gravity shifting.
>>
>>340388510
If you want it to be Gravity Rush 1 all over again then sure.
>>
>>340388510
Vitaonlyfag please go. Stop sticking to a dead handheld. Even Tokyo Xanadu is being ported to PS4 with extra content.
>>
>>340388853
Tokyo Xandu is designed as a Vita game though, the extra content version may as well go to SP4 but Xandu should still come over as a vita option too because it is designed for the system where as Gravity Rush was always a console game that came to Vita by luck.
>>
Soul Sacrifice Delta remaster when?
>>
>>340386994
Freedom Wars port WHEN?
>>
>>340386994
>implying Nioh will be good
Fuck off, weaboo
>>
>>340389456
>One of the cheapest VITA games on Amazon
>Was a free PS Plus game at one point
Yet it's still horrible.
>>
It was pretty obvious this was going to happen. After all it's the best selling console this gen. Seems like everyone just took his time.

Now could we get a Vita sucessor?
>>
EDF 4.1 is still the only I care about
>>
>>340386994
VERY slow. Slow enough not to make me buy a PS4 and wait for the Neo.
>>
>>340389456
This. I think the game would do better, both mechanically and commercially on ps4
>>
I was excited for Nioh until they decided to make a bunch of changes due to whiny babies.
>>
>>340386994
I'm already happy with my ps4

I've got Neps, Gundam, Atelier, Senrans and a bunch of games coming out this year.
No games my ass.
>>
>>340394497
Not exclusive
>>
>>340394648
What's been changed?
>>
>>340394694
They went through a list of the most requested changes, with the implication that they were going to the points addressed in the last couple of months dev time. The most notable one is that it sounds like the stamina system is going to reworked, sadly.
>>
>>340394683
Nice meme
>>
>>340394694
It sounds like durability is removed, which might be a good or bad thing depending on how you like to play. Hopefully there is a difficulty selection which keeps the things only Asians complained about. I'd like to see this as a "Warrior from the West" difficulty while all the Asian casuls can play their "Warrior from the East" difficulty.

Alpha demo survey results are on the site, and it shows how incredibly casual Asians really are.

http://teamninja-studio.com/nioh/us/demo.html
>>
>>340394781
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bub.
>>
>>340394682
This

Don't even care I bought my PS4 a few days before the rumors about PS4K or NEO surfaced. I've been enjoying my weeb games a bit too much to care.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.