[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when they were funny? https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Mega64Trio.jpg (110 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Mega64Trio.jpg
110 KB, 600x400
Remember when they were funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc
>>
>>340382569
Wasn't the skinny blond dude trying to make moves on the lead animator for Skullgirls? It was on livestream and everything. Her name was Kinuko or some shit
>>
>>340382837
Dude he's married, and intensely loyal (got a fucking vasectomy after like 4 kids). It might have been one of the guests, because whenever she is on she usually has a friend or two with her
>>
>that Catherine video where Rocko "hits on" random chicks at the mall
>one of the other guys in the group asks them what happened to get more reactions
>literally all the women he asks lie and say he was saying insane shit that was nowhere close to what he actually told them

What the fuck is wrong with women, /v/?
>>
File: 1442843034872.jpg (16 KB, 274x368) Image search: [Google]
1442843034872.jpg
16 KB, 274x368
>>340382569
They were never funny
>>
File: 103972.jpg (20 KB, 620x227) Image search: [Google]
103972.jpg
20 KB, 620x227
>>340382569
YOU'RE GONNA BURN ALRIGHT
>>
>>340383000
Or maybe he did say those things and they cut it out of the video? They go film for hours and cut it into a 5 minute sketch
>>
I don't know how people still enjoy their ironic detached "it's supposed to be shitty!" shtick. They haven't improved at all and their talents are equal to that of high school students.
>>
>>340382924
>Married
It was definitely him then. The other hosts brought up the fact that he was married and Kinuko herself had to apologize for appearing to enable the touchy-feelyness between them.
>>
>>340382569
Yeah and they still are
>>
>>340383000
>the catherine vid
That one girl in the table outside was too fucking patient and nice. They had to have hired her, I would have booked it for fear of rape
>>
Their podcast is and always has been their best material. The only exceptions are when Rocco is talking over everyone about his opinions, Derrick is screaming into the mic, or Shawn is acting like he doesn't want to be there.
Garrett is and always will be the best cast member, with modern Eric as a distant second
>>
>>340382569
are these the super best friends?
>>
They're a bunch of 30-somethings that don't play videogames but have to make videogame-related content to survive.

Remove everyone but Garrett and Rocco and rebuild M64 to make it great again.
>>
>>340383183
Podcast number?
>>
to everyone here who watches the podcast next time garreett is on just watch him and take account to what he says, hes such an odd specimen like he is on a high plane of existence or a lower one
>>
>>340383903
Derrick plays probably the most out of all of them.
Shaun s probably the least fun one there.
>rarely plays vidya
>marriage fag
>won't extend podcast time
>doesn't like eva or any classic anime
Sure he's a great editor, but I feel Eric would fit in better.
>>
>>340384652
Yeah but then who would be bullied
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZgHTOkLwHE
>>
>>340384652
Shaun just seems like he doesn't want to be there. It feels like he's the guy who outgrew these hobbies and just wants to be a normal adult, but his livelihood is staked on things he's not interested in anymore.
>>
>>340384873
And who can blame him? The rest of the cast, excluding maybe Eric and Garrett; both of whom have actual responsibilities, are bumbling, opinionated manchildren.
>>
>>340383183
Anyone got any more info on this? Really curious to see the video.
>>
>>340384365
>>340385395
That's what I wanna know too, I don't remember which podcast it was
>>
>>340385253
At a certain point you need to lean into it, I'm afraid. If he puts in a lot of effort maybe he can build up Mega64 enough to jump ship to some production role somewhere.
Really the whole crew would do well to pick up some tricks of the trade and feel out production stuff rather than just winging it each video, if only to insure they have skills should this whole ship sink.
>>
>>340385253
>using manchild as an insult
Tumblr is that way
>>
>>340382837
>>340382924
>>340384365
>>340385395
>>340385745
Found it.

So he wasn't really making moves on her, but he was just being very comfortable next to her that everyone else noticed it and pointed it out. Nothing too dramatic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJzTQSnqeew
>>
>>340384873
Haven't watched the podcast to know the context, but why was Shawn crying?
>>
plz don't bully shawn dadfield
>>
>>340386047
It's a bit. The podcast went over time, which is Shaun's pet peeve.
>>
>>340385951
Poor Shawn is blushing
>>
>>340385951
people thought this was actual drama? its so obviously a fucking joke
>>
>>340385951
god i want to ram my chubs between Mariels thighs
no i dont want to put it in her vagina
her between her thighs is enough
and when i need to shoot my babies it will go straight to mariels face
>>
These guys are from a time in my life that has long since passed. I used to watch everything they made, including their personal videos

>ywn again piece together Garrett's break up from his ex and learn how based Eric really is
>>
>>340384872
I've never watched any of these guys so don't know the story
why did discussing silent hill make him cry?
>>
>>340386495
do you think she would let two men inside her at the same time??
>>
>>340382569
I'm glad I don't know any of you irl.
>>
>>340387125
I think he just wanted the podcast to end. He's the editor so he usually tries to keep them around an hour. He just wanted to go home.
>>
/v/ once again displays their masterful knowledge of human interaction and emotion.
>>
I've spent about $500 on Mega64 merch over the last 10 years.
>>
>>340387125
just wanted to see his kids senpai
>>
Garrett > Rocco >Shawn>Eric>>>>>Derrick
>>
>>340387125
its a bit they were doing. It's pretty obvious thanks to the female hyena in the room who won't shut up her laughing the whole time while everyone else ignores it.

they usually try to end their podcasts with something really awkward.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.