[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got this and downloaded ZRP and SC09 mods Anything else I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Shadow_of_Chernobyl_cover.jpg (47 KB, 325x462) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_of_Chernobyl_cover.jpg
47 KB, 325x462
Got this and downloaded ZRP and SC09 mods

Anything else I need to know?
>>
>>340381148
Yeah. Those two mods aren't compatible.
>>
>>340381148
You don't need any mods to enjoy the game tbqh fampai
>>
>>340381281
Which one should I use then?
I cant stand the fucking head bobbing, but I want the game to look damn good.
>>
Mods are not obligatory
>>
>>340381148
Complete makes the game easier. If you want that. If you want as vanilla as possible then go:zrp, absolute nature, absolute structures, stalker weather overhaul 3.1, grass draw distance mod and fov mod. All easy as fuck to install and keeps the game vanilla. Read the read me's. They're like 3 sentences long.
>>
>>340381404
Just use ZRP. For the headbobbing open the console and type cam_inert 0.1
Also: http://cheeki.violates.me/
>>
>>340381490
I guess Ill go with Complete and ramp up the difficulty a bit. I can't stand timed quests because they make me stress out for some reason.
>>
>>340381148
>Complete
bait
if you want Vanilla 2.0 play autumn aurora
>>
>>340381591
Master is the only way to play. If you find it too easy then go autumn Aurora 2.1 but you will have to start a new game.
>>
>>340381591
The only timed quests are pointless side missions that are generic "collect 5 bloodsucker nipples" type shit that can be infinitely repeated
>>
>>340381758
yeah I thought for a sec "is there a higher diff than Master?" no there isnĀ“t lol
>>
>>340381591
>Complete
nice meme
>>
>>340381758
So are enemies harder to kill on easy difficulties?
If so, then Ill play on Master.
>>
>>340382017
Bullet probability
>>
>>340382017
No, if anything they're easier to kill. But then again, so are you
>>
>>340382017
Player damage increases at higher difficulties as well, meaning other stalkers will go down as quickly as you do.
>>
>>340382568
Fuck yeah. Imma play on Master then.
>>
>>340382738
Have fun with the AI's bullshit aim though.

Other than that game's great. Just don't forget to quicksave after every encounter. AI is a real bitch. They're not particularly smart, but boy are they accurate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.