[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which faction do I join and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 14
File: fallout_4.jpg (110 KB, 1024x522) Image search: [Google]
fallout_4.jpg
110 KB, 1024x522
Which faction do I join and why?
>>
you start by not playing that fucking game
>>
They're all retarded so it doesn't matter
>>
Uninstall Wizard's College
>>
>we hate robots
>we love robots
>we are robots
>we are gay
>>
>>340379191
I kek'd
>>
File: joey31.png (424 KB, 384x473) Image search: [Google]
joey31.png
424 KB, 384x473
it don't matter

none of this matters
>>
>>340378840
Join Leatherclub two blocks down, they would like that ass.
>>
>>340378840
Holy shit that ass
>>
>>340378840

it doesn't even matter
>>
>>340382148
Fuck you.
>>
File: boss of this gym.jpg (130 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
boss of this gym.jpg
130 KB, 564x428
>>340382148
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
it dosent matter. none of it matters
>>
>>340378840
Yes Man, oh wait...
>>
>>340378840
Brotherhood of Steel for a final solution to the synth problem.

I'm surprised they didn't have any EMP chambers for the synths.
>>
>>340378840
Institute are evil scientist for the sake of being evil scientist

BoS is a carbon copy of the Space Marines from 40k but are self aware with the tounge in cheek and comment on it

Minutemen have the best intentions but they almost got completely wiped off the map by raiders, best thing about them is they just fire artillery at the BoS gay blimp
>>
none, just uninstall the game and play new vegas
>>
>>340382452
Clearly leatherman was
the other guy was just trying to be friendly and was even helpful in spite of leatherman's faux paux
>>
>>340382812
So 40k is the only way to go?
>>
>>340382812
>bethesda
>self aware
Every time I come into these threads I find something new to make me laugh
>>
>>340378840
Railroad
>>
>>340382812
You forgot the railroad, whose plan is "????????? ? ???"
Join whatever you want OP, it does not matter. Well you can blow up the institute if you ally the railroad (and BoS?), but that's it
>>
>>340383102
synth(nigger)lover
>>
File: 1454627037940.png (3 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
1454627037940.png
3 KB, 186x186
>>340378840
>only one comment about the fucking ass on that dude so far
are you guys gay or somthing
>>
>>340382951
BoS have a flashy entrance but that's it, they are fairly fucking boring

I'd go Minutemen as they technically have the most content (just settlement shit mostly though) and IIRC you can decide their stances on Synths, also you can call in artillery on faggot super mutants

>>340383102
fuck off faggot literally worse faction

bunch of gay junkies who threw skeletons out of their graves for muh robot freedumbs
>>
>>340383178
>that awkward conversation with your son when he tells you that the Railroad has to go

I felt like a doddering old lady being told that her bridge club needed to be exterminated
>>
>>340383397
>also you can call in artillery on faggot super mutants
It's so fun later in the game when you get all the settlements and build arty there and you can just drop artillery on enemies, then just use the flare to call in reinforcements and have a nice battle against anyone.

Fun as fuck. The laser musket was a cool idea desu
>>
File: 1458524502655.jpg (34 KB, 529x537) Image search: [Google]
1458524502655.jpg
34 KB, 529x537
>It's yet another "uninstal game" reply
>>
>>340378840
The institue hands down. The Brotherhood is just bunch of tech horders, Minutemen dont really have it all together, and Railroad are is a bunch of crazies.

The institute are evil scientist but with time their tech with more advanced then pre war will leak out helping people above.
>>
NCR or independent. You are playing New Vegas right?
>>
>>340383397
>BoS have a flashy entrance but that's it, they are fairly fucking boring
Maxson = Trump
>>
>Railroad
Revolve around the synth and do literally nothing else

>Institute
"brilliant" scientists doing stupid shit for vague and ridiculous reasons

>Minute Men
Radiant quest: the faction

>BoS
violent people doing stupid shit for vague and ridiculous reasons

literally none of these factions are likeable or have anything close to good motivation
>>
>>340378840
>dat ass

holy shit, I just want to drop to my knees and choke on this God's cock.
>>
>>340378840
NCR
>>
>>340378840
>like wearing nothing at all
>when you are high as fuck and realize "Nothing" its actually two words combined, "No" and "Thing"
>>
File: 1455270418474.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1455270418474.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>340383650
>Think laser musket will be gimmicky bullshit
>It's the best fucking weapon in the game

Wish there was a mod for it where cranking it didn't consume ammo
>>
Haven't played 4, is your son a nice fleshed out character and is the twist well delivered (I know he's old)
>>
>>340383963
>the best fucking weapon in the game
It's not le sneaky zero AP cost 9mm looking silenced weapon of mass destruction.
>>
>>340383437
The whole Railroad vs Institute is stupid
Railroad are hippies that want to "free" the synth, by wiping their memories/personnality/program and hide them among humans ; why would the institute care and even more want them to cease, it's their perfect plan all along.
They have a super bypass to make the synths do whatever they want, even after the railroad brainwash, the railroad is actually making their job to infiltrate humanity easier.
I guess protecting the key infiltrated synths could be sensible, like the Mayor of the city in the baseball stadium, but the other ones who pose as random people, why the hell would they care, just track them and reactivate them later, thanks railroad for the work.
Father being angry at the BoS trying to assume control in Boston would make a lot more sense than wanting an organisation doing his job easier all dead
>>
>>340384059
>a nice fleshed out character
>bethesda game
Are you trying to start a circlejerk?
>>
>>340384141
I just want to know if when you find him you're floored by the twist or you're like well meh
>>
>>340383963
Later on in the game you have so many cells for it, ammo stops being the problem. I wish there was a mod that would make it get fully cranked in VATS though.

>>340384062
A fully modded laser musket with the sneak attack bonus is seriously one of the most powerful weapons out there. And it's fun
>>
>>340384059
He's alright, but he's completely lacking of any Humanity, which I guess was intentional considering where he spent most of his life.

He also gives the shittiest first impression out of any faction, which is saying something because holy shit the railroad are a bunch of cunts but he goes the extra mile
>>
>>340384059
>a nice fleshed out character
>bethesda
Oh you
>>
>>340384062
>>340383963

Silenced Explosive Combat Shotgun says hello.

Guaranteed to cripple legendary deathclaws with 1 shot, kill in 2.
>>
>>340383927
dude weed lmao
>>
>>340384195
Fallout 4 has the worst writing out of any bethesda games by a wide margin. And we're talking about the studio that made Fallout 3.
So no, no dialogue, no characters, no twists, nothing.
>>
>>340384280
Full auto explosive assault rifle says hello.

You can literally kill behemoths in seconds.

Though I gotta say that explosive anything in this game is powerful. Actually I'd say it's really overpowered and even on the hardest difficulties it doesn't make sense to use anything else, once you get an explosive weapon.

Also, the 4-shot rocket launcher with guidance is pretty cool.
>>
I have 300+ hours in this game despite hating the story and a fuckton of other shit. I still haven't finished the main quest because I find it all retarded. Where the fuck do I start?

>the institute
wants to help humanity by replacing them
it would have been just fine if they used gen 2 synths to help humans by using them to go to heavily irradiated places or some shit. but instead they build gen 3's and replace actual people for ????? reason. And bethesda tries to explain it: institute TRIED to help ppl but mutual distrust ended it :( :( :( They have the tech to propel society back into it's pre war state and more, but instead focus on building robots.

>brotherhood
they come in guns blazing murica style. They are the enclave of FO4. Not necessarily the worst story wise, but I really can't look forward to vertibirds flying around for the rest of the game (however long that may be)

>railroad
bunch of cunts with no plan. PETA

>minutemen
basically the best option but i dont feel like playin anymore fuck it
>>
File: witcher 3.jpg (321 KB, 979x551) Image search: [Google]
witcher 3.jpg
321 KB, 979x551
>>340384349
>Fallout 4 has the worst writing out of any bethesda games by a wide margin

holy shit this. In any other year, this could be excused, but I'd like to think that part of the reason Fallout 4 had such a bad critical reception was the fact that Witcher 3 came out a few months before and its writing blew fallout out of the water
>>
>>340382452
Source pls
>>
>>340384563
>Fallout 4 had such a bad critical reception

Does /v/ live in a fantasy world where their opinion is the general opinion?
>>
>>340384646
>>340384563
>Fallout 4 had such a bad critical reception
Yeah that's true, it wasn't praised by every single living human being like it was with Fallout 3 but it certainly didn't have a bad reception
>>
File: Screenshot (212).png (74 KB, 665x331) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (212).png
74 KB, 665x331
>>340384646
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp61CWg8XY0
>>
>>340378840
It's retarded and pointless.

Institute is best ending because it's the only one where you become their leader and gain access to all their facility and tech which is entirely capable of putting the world in a state that's more stable and advanced than the prewar US. Obviously you never actually do this or see it happen so it's a moot point.
>>
>>340384646
sites like the AVClub and a bunch of other sites bitched about the poor writing and all the QUALITY present. They all gave it glowing reviews, but after a few months everyone forgot about it.
>>
>>340384345
XD DUDE MEMES LMAO
>>
>>340384457
Shotgun outperforms, simply because of ammo economy.

Explosive AR is of course, amazing, but you get explosive on only 1 bullet, whereas every projectile from the shotgun gets explosive, resulting in far more damage per shot.
>>
>>340384760

Is 84% supposed to be a bad score?
>>
>>340384059
his a fucking dumb shit that want to make synths humanities future even though he says many times, synths aren`t human and should not be treated as such. than he gets cancer and dies even though he has a cure for cancer in his own fucking base.

he and the Institute are just Saturday morning cartoon villains.
>>
>>340384885
It did worse than New Vegas and all their other titles
>>
Don't listen to these cucks, OP. I've played all questlines except for Minutemen and here's the rundown of them all from what I know.

>Institute want to benefit commonwealth and are the only people I believe can make a difference to the world above, plus there's extra incentive to join when you find out who their leader is. But if you sympathise with 3rd Gen Synths because they're basically humans but with a tiny bit of wires inside, then the Institute are pretty much slavers.

>Railroad are the opposite of The Institute. They want to save the Synths, but are the least technologically advanced, and serve no gain t the Commonwealth aside from maybe eventually getting people to accept Synths.

>Minutemen are best all round choice, as they want to benefit the Commonwealth from the surface and dislike the Institute using Synths the way they do, but they don't dislike Synths themselves. They get boring fast though.

>Brotherhood are horrible IMO, they force you to do a bunch of shit that makes no sense an infuriates me, and the ending of their storyline goes against what the Brotherhood was founded to do in the first place. Maxson is trash and if there was a way to replace him with either the player character or Danse, the Bortherhood would be the best option.

I'd say just get Far Harbour and go with the Children of Atom, they're superior to all the other factions and are fun. But the main storyline is all up to your opinion on Synths. if you care about them go with the Railroad, if you're neutral toward them then go Minutemen, if you don't consider them human\don't really like them go Institute, if you hate them go Brotherhood.
>>
>>340384976

It's the same score as new vegas.
Console versions of FO4 scored higher than any version of new vegas.
>>
File: 1464724704865.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1464724704865.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
>>340384563
>I'd like to think that part of the reason Fallout 4 had such a bad critical reception was the fact that Witcher 3 came out a few months before and its writing blew fallout out of the water

This is not how normal people form their opinions about videogames.
>>
>>340383829
/fit/ pls go
>>
wait a seconded guys? so the Institute wanted pure blooded humans for their synth project right? than, none of the humans in the vault your in is pure because they see a nuke go off and rads travel in the speed of light so, everyone in the vault should have their DNA massed up because everyone (including shaun) got rads in them.

they even have pure blooded humans in another vault but seems to leave them alone for reasons.
>>
>>340385007
Agreed, Brotherhood and it's hipster leader was retarded

>we are a technophile faction obsessed with hoarding advanced technology
>goes on to blow up and totally decimate the single most advanced facility in the wasteland along with a practically unlimited power source that could have just as easily been taken over

Also how were the Children of Atom the best? Curious, I nuked the dirty cultists as soon as I could in that DLC
>>
>>340385139
Cryogenics would have ridded their bodies of radiation. They were picked because they had been preserved perfectly for 200+ years, whereas all the other vaults had inhabitants that were born over many generations, and were probably more exposed to radiation than the ones in 111.
>>
>>340385007
nigger did you even listen to any of the faction fluff

Institute and Railroad are grade A cunts, you shouldn't pick a faction based on their opinion of synths because everyone would just pick BoS knowing faggots like Gabriel are allowed to run about thanks to the Railroad
>>
File: 1460966464268.gif (1 MB, 430x360) Image search: [Google]
1460966464268.gif
1 MB, 430x360
>the ghoul in the frige for 208 years
>the ghoul who somehow new ghoul were a thing before they existed and looked himself up for 208 years in nicks quest.
>jet is a pre war drug
>enclave armor is pre war teach.
>>
>>340384869
Maybe, but it still outperforms the shotgun because you can deal a lot of damage far faster.
>>
>>340385421
>Cryogenics would have ridded their bodies of radiation.

how? would they not just lie dormant inside them.
>>
>>340385354
Exactly! They destroy technology that could have revolutionized the entire Commonwealth and could have taken a gigantic step toward returning the world to what it was like before the war, but instead Maxson forces you to destroy it all. And I believe the CoA were the best because they followed through with their ideals the whole way and never felt different to what they were like in Fallout 3 and 4, whereas the BoS and Railroad were completely different when compared to their counterparts from Fallout 3. I just hated the residents of Far Harbour and Arcadia claim to be something but are exactly the opposite. DIMA says he wants peace but instead replaces Avery with one of his Synths, puts a nuke in the base the CoA are using, and has a kill switch for the fog condensers so he has entire control over the island and can do whatever he wants.
>>
>>340385007
>plus there's extra incentive to join when you find out who their leader is
You mean that guy that didn't get you out of your pod the second he got into his position of power, that purposedly let you experience the despair of being transported 200 years into the future with your signifiant other murdered before your eyes and your son kindnapped, lost in a wasteland filled with monsters ?
That guy that led you on a false hunt on his own subbordinate ?
That guy that psychologically tortured you by letting you find your son only to reveal it's a fucking robot replica and that your son is actually a 60y crazy old man with incurable cancer, day from dying, who on top of that had acces to the best technology ever made by humans but wouldn't share it with the humanity above his little base ?

Yeah sure you'd really want to join that asshole
>>
>>340385007
i wanted to like the brotherhood as i did in previous games but man...what the fuck is up with the hipster hair on maxson
>>
>>340385591
>>the ghoul in the frige for 208 years

I really didn't have a problem with this one. Ghouls don't require food or water and if couldn't escape, he couldn't escape.
>>
>>340385139
Shh. It just works.
>>340378840
I wanna say Railroad cause me and Marcus Garvey or w/e his name is are rocking around like bros in colonial dusters with shotguns and my dog, but in actuality he's boring as fuck. Like he's dumb as a bag of rocks, poor feller is just this lost puppy who needs someone to boss him around and muh minutemen. At least it makes sense for my male vault dweller to take over because he's a vet and I'm playing him as a retired war veteran, but what if I was a chick? Wife is a fucking lawyer what am I gonna do to the bandits sue them?

So my guy, who just wants to find his son, gets sidetracked saving these retards because he has military training and pre war tech skills and shit and none of these retards can take care of themselves so he's organizing militias and building fortifications and basically retaking Boston like it's a goddamn military campaign. Not sure how he should respond to the BoS so far, Danse is bro but he's not interested in being some new army's bitchboy
>>
>>340385750
I think they meant wouldn't.
The person giving you a physicl for the BoS even says that you are less effected by radiation than everyone else has been.
>>
>>340378840
The motivation for every faction sums up to "Well we gotta have a video games!"

No faction has any real reason for doing what ever it is theyre doing, so why does it matter which one you doing?

>railroad
>gotta save synths because..??? we have really strong morals?

>institute
>we gotta make synths because...??? technology!

>BoS
>wants to nuke the last know bastion of technology because.... ???

>minute men
>wants you to defend a settlement you've fortified to the teeth because... ??? gotta have a video game!
>>
>>340385843
ghouls need to eat and drink. theyre not zombies
>>
>>340385591
The ghoul in the fridge was so fucking stupid. It's established before that ghouls don't really need to eat or drink they usually just want to for the sensation, but it takes a pretty long time to become a ghoul in the first place, so the kid in the fridge would have had to survive for (I think) at least a year just sitting there before he would become impervious to starvation and thirst. Not to mention he probably would have mentally detoriated into a feral doing nothing for 2 centuries. And the fact that he was never, ever found in so long. Not to mention his parents living 30 seconds away both being perfectly fine and ghouls too yet have never found their son.

IT'S JUST SO FUCKING STUPID WHO WROTE THAT
>>
>>340385797
I only picked BoS because I want to hold out hope that we will get a game where the NCR can come in and kick their shit in.
>>
>>340385139
There where actually people in the vault before you get in but the institute killed all of them becasue lose ends or some shit.
>>
>>340385843
ok anon. lets fallow the logic that ghouls dont need food or water. so? last i checkad, they still needed air to live.
>>
So, any tips or guides into making a cute female character in New Vegas?
>>
my main confusion is how they made power armor training useless

i would even had taken it as a perk or something but they turned power armor from a precious pre war relic into HURR DURR RAIDERS MAD MAX HURR

everyone and their mum had one

also was the t-60 variant ever in any game besides 4? it looks like someone was too lazy to come up with something new and just souped up the t-45....somehow ignoring the t-51 altogether
>>
>>340385895
B-but Bullet said they don't.
>>
>>340386027

when would a gunner/raider ever lie brokowski
>>
>>340386027
who?
>>
>>340385980

The fridge was no doubt damaged and no longer air tight. Hence radiation getting in to make him a ghoul in the first place.
>>
>>340385895
>>340385980
Wait really? I thought they were essentially dead and reanimated/kept alive by the radiation. How do they live hundreds of years?
>>
>>340386075

dude who offers the option to sell the kid into slavery or some poorly written shit
>>
>>340382452
Gym boss, the leatherhead was just minding his own business.
>>
File: 1446609964366.jpg (58 KB, 680x618) Image search: [Google]
1446609964366.jpg
58 KB, 680x618
>>340385591
>Eddie Winters

Bethesda has no fucking grasp on the dark nature of the series and it infuriates me to no end

He should've just been a skeleton, and Nick ask to be alone

instead they do this retarded confrontation and you shoot him and that's it
>>
>>340386006
T60 was literally just a lore retcon that is barely explained through one loading screen tip or whatever the fuck and that's it. It's shameful really, they kind of just expected people to accept it and move on I think.
>>
>>340386095
they still age. just very, very slowly. they also still need to eat and drink just, not as often as normal humans.
>>
>>340386070
Lying about how great a Ghoul slave is wouldn't help a person trying to buy them as cheap as possible.
>>
File: Deathclaw_Matriarch.jpg (781 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw_Matriarch.jpg
781 KB, 1920x1080
>>340385591
>according to the fallout lore Deathclaw come from chameleon that lost their ability to change their skin color
>there are CHAMELEON DEATHCLAW in fallout 4
I don't know why, but that's just fucking hilarious
>>
>>340386090
still would not have been enough air to live on.
>>
>>340386095
in fallout 4, the game that says hurr a ghoul doesnt need food or water at the same time has ferals eating a corpse in shack. bethesdas just retarded
>>
i always genocide BoS in every title
useless cunts
>>
>>340386383
Those retards at beth don't care about the lore. They could've just read the fucking fallout wiki at least but no, they didn't do shit.
>>
>>340386259

i dont know if this is lore but i think i read somewhere the t-51 was made to avoid chinese snipers sniping the fucking visable as shit helmet tubes and joints/visor

i would have even accepted a t-45/51 stop gap variant over this shit
>>
>>340386612

rad infested mutie scum detected
>>
>>340386303

i was just joking,no way im gonna rationalize this shit
>>
>>340386690
T-51 both fixed that, made the suit much faster/lighter, and was supposed to have power that could last a century or more (so much for those too huh)
>>
>>340378840
The faggot faction, because you're playing a shit game.
>>
>>340379191
>>340379191
>>340379191
>>
>>340385485
But you're enforcing my point? You hate Synths so you agree about joining the Brotherhood. Literally nothing is wrong with Synths, Gabriel was essentially just a raider.
>>
>>340386841

i somehow assumed it was a heavier version from the breastplate but ah well

see i knew the whole power core shit didnt make a lick of sense

also t-51 sexiest armour,enclave scrubs get bent
>>
>>340386963

i have seen terminator...synths can go burn
>>
>>340385750
Cryogneics can suspended their ageing for 208 years and you're wondering if radiation could stay that long in the body? It's the second point I made that matters.
>>
>>340386963
Robots with free-will never work out

ever
>>
>>340378840
Fallout 4 is not an RPG.
>>
>>340387126
Correct, its an open world shooter with RPG progression elements
>>
>>340385836
But he's still your son. That's the point I'm making. Not many people look into it with that much detail, though I do agree that he's a worthless cunt.
>>
>>340385937
Motherfucking hell yeah, go NCR. Still prefer Legion but NCR are my second pick.
>>
>>340387103
But they're not robots, more cyborgs. They use organic tissue and create SYNTHETIC, CHEMICALLY MADE, humans. There's abrely any robotics (aside from in the brain and heart possible) from what I've heard the people in the institute talk about.
>>
>>340387303

always thought a NCR/lore worthy BOS alliance would be interdasting
>>
>>340387460
It's sad that we weren't given more lore about the BoS vs NCR war before New Vegas.
>>
>>340387428

not to mention they can glitch out and kill everyone

but dont worry "they fixed it"

either way synths deserve to be lined and shot
>>
>>340387460
It would be interesting if they made another Fallout Tactics game about the war between the BoS and the NCR.
>>
>>340387518

>>340387721

>masses of NCR troops charging into brotherhood fortified positions

>elite NCR units duking it with hulking paladins

>NCR manages to repair a few tanks now engaged against a liberty prime or something of the sort
>>
>>340387575
They don't "glitch out" and kill everybody, they have an activated kill switch to do so, which is used by The Institute and only them. I've said this before in other threads, it's not Synths that are the problem it's their creators and how they 're used by them.
>>
>>340387946

irregardless the point stands

oh goody lets just hope no one else decides to pull the trigger and have everyone murderized

god forbid a synth gets bitter and infiltrates his way into a position to kill everyone
>>
>>340387914
Liberty Prime was inactive from the time that Fallout 3 ended to the time you reassemble him in Fallout 4. New Vegas was slightly before Fallout 4 if I remember correctly.
>>
>>340388041

i realized that hence the "something of the sort

they could have some other super weapon hidden at the time
>>
>>340388028
The Institute had multiple ways of stopping the memories of their Synths and people working in the institute from being compromised, there's definitely a bunch of security measures to make sure the kill switch can't be activated by anybody who isn't part of the Institute. Your point about a Synth being "bitter" could happen with literally anybody, it's human nature to feel anger and a Synth is just as likely to have homicidal tendencies as a human is.
>>
>>340388150
But the NCR had the backing of the US government, and they also had some very advanced technologies and techniques. The BoS were also underground recluses and the NCR would sue their knowledge of the battlefield against them, just as they did against the Legion in both attacks on Hoover Dam, which is why they managed to succeed over Joshua Graham. The war made more sense than The Railroad fighting The Institute at the very least.
>>
File: maxson.jpg (762 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
maxson.jpg
762 KB, 1200x650
>>340378840
brb squats
>>
>>340388267

kek

yeah they sure are infallible alright

point in case: if humans can do it why add another horse in the race?

please feel free to spout some tolerance shit about cooperation because every synth is going to want to be helpful right?
>>
>>340378840
WHAT IS THAT ASS
>>
>>340388441

my lore may be a bit rusty but how are they supported by the US goverment?

also i would argue the BOS being Former soldiers would be able to cripple the NCR if they avoided up front battles
>>
>>340388564
You're making points that literally apply to any fucking sentient being. Not all dogs are going to want to lick the peanutbutter off your dick, some might bite it off and then maul you, that doesn't mean that you should consider all dogs to be dangerous dick eating cunts.
>>
>>340388915
Kimball, the US president, is part of the NCR. they're essentially the new Enclave and Henry Eden combo.
>>
>>340388915
I'm not familiar with how the war went, all I know was that the NCR won, but I assume it was a very tight battle.
>>
File: 1450660606691.gif (748 KB, 286x155) Image search: [Google]
1450660606691.gif
748 KB, 286x155
>>340385131
>>
>>340388441
>NCR had the backing of the US government
What? The Enclave and the NCR were at war with eachother, that's what sparked their war between the Brotherhood as well.

>>340388915
The Brotherhood were based out of an army base, and I think it was said somewhere in the first game that they were remnants of the military (like the rangers in Wasteland)

From what I remember the BoS lost mostly because they were simply outnumbered and the NCR were able to exploit their extreme insularity and mistrust of each other.
>>
>>340378840
Raid road because they have a neat basement.
>>
>>340378840
Whichever faction lets you bury your face in that guy's ass, god damn.
>>
>>340383773
>Independent

Literally even Legion is better than fucking Independent fuck off you dumb fedorafag cucks
>>
>>340391234
Independent allows you to have control of Vegas and do what you want with it, New Vegas is the best Fallout game for this very reason, the amount of choice you have is tremendous.
>>
>>340382452
They both wrong cuz they're not sharing their deep dark fantasies.
>>
>>340378840

jesus christ that fucking ass
>>
ok let me break it down for you

brotherhood has the best ending, poor post-game content
railroad has an okay ending, great post-game content
institute is the third playthrough ending. it's shit and has bad post-game content.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.