[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Portal.jpg (15 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Portal.jpg
15 KB, 460x215
Find a flaw.
>>
No cake
>>
>>340351195
no it's there
>>
>>340350781
Too short.
>>
Are we just supposed to believe that Chell went through the entire game without ever going to the bathroom? Game is shit
>>
>>340350781
too short
uses half life 2 assets a bit too much
>>
>>340351383
I went through the whole game without going to the bathroom
>>
Too short
Too easy
Game never stops feeling like a tutorial.
Hell, you don't get the second portal until chamber 11 of 19.
>>
>>340351574
yeah but chell is a girl and girls have weak bladders and no penises to help hold in the piss
>>
>>340351361
Considering it was meant as a bonus game on the orange box, it's size is quite big.
>>
>>340351361
Enough about your dick.
>>
>>340351623
she pissed her pants then who cares
>>
What would happen in portal 3?
>>
>>340350781

Lame humor.
>>
>>340351864
You're thinking of Portal 2 with its "quirky dark off kilter" humor. Portal 1 was more subtle in every regard and didn't overstay its welcome either.
>>
no extra challenge maps

60% of the game was a tutorial and the other 40% was pretty easy
>>
>>340351623
The suppression field got rid of that
>>
>>340351623
The girl probably woke up dehydrated. She didn't have anything to drink that entire game and she probably didn't go to bed with a full bladder
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.