[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that From Software the best developer of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458867975832.jpg (3 MB, 2693x2837) Image search: [Google]
1458867975832.jpg
3 MB, 2693x2837
Can we all agree that From Software the best developer of the 21st century?
>>
File: oboro_muramasa.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
oboro_muramasa.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
I've enjoyed their games, but I have to submit VW as a contender too
>>
>>340350093
FALSE FLAG
>>
>>340350093
No. You would expect some major improvements after making the same game five times in a row, but DaS3 was disappointing. I'm glad they aren't making anymore souls games for a while, maybe when they return to the series they'll have some new, good ideas.
>>
>>340350327
Their art is great, but the games are pretty shallow mechanically.
>>
>>340350404
>parroting terms you don't even understand the meaning of
>>
>made the same game 5 times
>>
I would vote CD Projekt. They've got flaws for sure, but every game they have made has been a major improvement over the previous one. If they keep this pace up their next couple games will be GOAT material.
>>
>>340352062
no
>>
>>340350093
P O I S E
O
I
S
E
>>
>>340352062
Agreed with this anon.
>>
>>340350093
Hell no.
They are shoddy and sloppy and make the same mistakes time and again, they steal basically any and every design they get praised for, and write lazy lore whose connection is solely established by the players.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.