[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Kojima fired or did he quit Konami?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hideo konami.jpg (69 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
hideo konami.jpg
69 KB, 636x382
Was Kojima fired or did he quit Konami?
>>
No one knows. Daily reminder that literally no one knows what happened between Konami and Kojima, everything is hearsay and conjecture at this point
>>
Kojima was fired and is building a base in the Seychelles, Hideo is working on Zanzibarland in secret.
>>
>>340344361
All I know is he hasn't been involved with a good game since MGS3 and I don't give a fuck about him or whatever nonsensical story he's working on
>>
>>340344667
So u think the phantom pain was a bad game?
>>
>>340344149
They might have forced him to quit to avoid paying him his severance package. It's a pretty common strategy to deal with unwanted business employees over there.

I don't know for sure if that's the case with Kojimer though, especially considering his prior position in the company.
>>
>>340344149
Kojima made video games. This is no longer part of Konami's agenda.
>>
>>340345712
No, I think Phantom Pain was garbage
>>
>>340346527
... opinions are like assholes.
>>
>>340344149
Kojima was fired. Not sure about Hideo though.
>>
>>340346778
Phantom Pain was like an asshole.

All it did was produce a shitty time, and in the end you were just thankful it was over.
>>
>>340344149
Probably quit.

It's really hard to get out right fired in Japan if your in management, they just treat you like shit and move you
around.

This is the company that took its beloved music department and made them work cleaning pachinko machines rather than having to go to the trouble of laying them off.
>>
>>340344149
Ancient chinese secret
>>
Given the fact that konami has a legal gag order on kojima that forbids him from discussing the matter, I'd say konami did some nasty shit to him.
>>
I heard he got caught dipping his pen in the company ink
>>
>>340345712
>>340346778
Not him, but you're a faggot. Everyone knows V was shit.
>>
>>340344149

He quit. If Konami wanted him gone they wouldn't force him to uphold his part in the contract until the end.
>>
>>340347246
I'd dip my pen in that ink too if I was in his position.
>>
>>340347161
What's more likely is that he just got paid by Konami to stfu about Konami and MGS forever, regardless of whether any nasty shit actually went down.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.