[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you fell for the DaS 2 dlc is good meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gfqP39u.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gfqP39u.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>you fell for the DaS 2 dlc is good meme
>>
>>340332254
i feel for your mom is good meme xD
>>
Naw, I never did. I played it for completionism's sake.
>>
The whole game is good, not just the DLC.
>>
Based Fume Knight

Finally a bit of a challenge after DS1 strollthrough
>>
>>340332254
>when Alva is using Havel as a shield and your Soul Spears tear her a new asshole
>>
It's pretty atrocious
>Majority of mobs are literally the same tall, lanky hollows, just reskinned to look more fitting for each area
>Each area had the obligatory lazy garbage bossfight (Ganksquad, Cool Ranch Demon, lmao 2cat)
>The """"good"""" bosses are just big guys with swords like the rest of the fucking game, except they hit even harder and have terrible hitboxes to give the illusion of difficulty (Fume Knight, Alonne, Ivory King)
>Incredibly linear levels
>>
>>340332872
What the fuck do people find hard about fume knight he swings slow as fuck
>>
>>340333021

I didnt say hard, just a bit of a challenge after none in DS1

Maybe it was the slower attacks throwing people off so they roll too early.
>>
>>340333019

>Bad hitbox meme

What is next....complaining about the same shit that happens in DaS?
>>
File: 1463725054324.gif (2 MB, 456x240) Image search: [Google]
1463725054324.gif
2 MB, 456x240
>he fell for the "dark souls 2 is anything but a mistake" meme
>>
Fume Knight was pretty terrible for me, even with 30 ADP he would hit me because his hitboxes lasted longer than my roll iframes. Switching to using a shield didn't help much, and the fight itself is extremely easy until he changes forms.
>>
My main issue with DS2 is super autistic. I hate how they changed Havel's pauldrons to be more horizontal than vertical when compared to DS1 / DS3.
>>
Ds2 bad the best pvp of all the dark souls. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>340333021

Some of his swings are slow but some are fairly fast, it was hard to time them sometimes. And his swings had a really large radius. He also got super aggressive anytime you used your Estus Flask.
>>
>>340333254
Dark souls 2 had the worse hitboxes of all the souls game

Dark souls 3 objectively has the best hitboxes
>>
>>340332254
Havel's dildo club will never not piss me off.
>>
File: 245.jpg (25 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
25 KB, 450x330
I'm not gonna argue that the dlc levels were any better. But if you don't think Alonne and Ivory King were based as fuck, then you need to rethink life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.