[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this place? I went to the door and some kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 20160608_002143-1600x900.jpg (324 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160608_002143-1600x900.jpg
324 KB, 1600x900
What the fuck is this place? I went to the door and some kind of black hole appeared and an ethereal hand grabbed and killed me.
What was it and what happened? What's that tray in the middle?

>Bloodborne discussion.
>>
>>340326905
you're supposed to beat the boss at the cathedral and go through the forest before looking for these secret places
>>
>>340326905
Keep playing scrublord, you'll learn eventually.
>>
>>340326905
You're supposed to teleport there after beating Ron, but you're a gayboy instead
>>
>>340326573
You need eyes, Op. Grant us eyes, grant us eyes.
>>
>>340328448
I'm not checking guides though. I have beat the Father dude, Cleri Beast and the furfag bitch in the cathedral. I wandered here and this thing just caught me off guard so I just wanted an explanation. I know it's kinda like looking at guides but eh, new game for me.
>>
>>340329189

Have you ever read Lovecraft? That might give you a few hints.
>>
>>340329189
you don't need to check guides, these secret areas have significantly stronger enemies so you're supposed to accidentally stumble on them later in the game, not now
every time you find something locked or invisible, just take note of where it happened so you can check it back later when you find a key item and/or get through an important story event that changes something in the game
>>
>>340329257
Yeah, I have read one collection, which has most of his novels.
This game doesn't seem to be pure Lovecraft though, just some flavor and bits and pieces. You mean I need some kind of spray to see it?
>>
>4 insight
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20160322221246.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20160322221246.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>340326905
you need to beat Rom or get the Tonsil stone from Patches in the Forbidden Woods
>>
>>340329551
I'm stubborn and keep trying really long times though, I did it ever since Demon's Souls when it first came out and I usually find some tactics to beat almost every problem. It's fun for me
>>
>>340329762
He probably spent it
>>
>>340329762
What's wrong with that? I have been buying the boss clothing
>>
>>340330283
it's fine to play fashion souls, but Insight is a premium currency so you'd better save it for some rare stuff you can get later on
>>
>>340329189
>I'm not checking guides
>I'll just come to /v/ for guidence
>>
>>340329705

>This game doesn't seem to be pure Lovecraft though

Oh man oh man have you got a lot in store. Don't spoil yourself with any guides. In fact, don't ask /v/ for advice. Just play the game.
>>
>>340330516
I stated that this is kinda like checking at guides.
>>340330492
Oh, all right. The armours haven't been really impressive anyway so far.
By the way, is there no weight limit in this game?
>>
>>340330767
Oh nice! I'll abandon the thread then! Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>340330824
so, no you'd better focus on sticking to the best gear you can find and adapt to your favorite weapon's moveset.
also no item burden so you can carry everything you find, except for stuff that has a limited amount in the inventory like 20/20 blood vials
>>
jesus christ this defiled dungeon pisses me off. All my points I put into vitality and the game is just like lmao nope. Also elemental damage for enemies doesn't change so fuck those aoe fire spells. I'm having trouble with the first boss right now and he's some no name fodder who you fight a million times before just more powerful and with a name.

I have all of the parrys down but he's just an asshole. I'll get way to greedy when he is low and forget that every attack shoots fire and I'll hit the parry but get one hit by the fire while his dumbass self sits there on his knees waiting for me to get the parry that would have killed him.

fuck this dungeon, first thing i've seen in BB that is just not fun at all
>>
>>340332012
>relying on VIT
ayy
endgame BB is all about memorization of attack patterns and DPS race before the boss decides to spam some cheap shit
also, for Amygdala if you want an easy fight then max out Simon's Bowblade, keep your distance and aim for the head. it's one of the few cheeses you can do at this point in the game
>>
>>340332012
for the keeper, it's better to hit and run instead of facing him up close after he applies the fire buff. not worth the risk.
summon the NPC as bait for the hotdog, he can survive after taking some 1-hit kills
>>
>>340332363
I don't have that weapon yet actually, is it in the barnacle area? And I just got 50 vit so I could withstand some of the more BS moves. Now I'm upgrading BT so my guns will actually do some dmg.
>>
>>340333154
yes, you don't need to beat the final DLC boss for it, just Maria
>>
>>340333046
Honestly tho I got the keeper down pretty ez. The parry windows are easy enough to hit. I keep getting fucked by forgetting that the fires shoots when he uses his sword and I will backstep instead of sidestepping which gets me hit by the first one which staggers me into getting hit by the second one then i'm dead. I'm sure I'll beat it tonight though.
>>
>>340333589
yes, that's the problem
once he uses the buff it's better to step back and find an opening, if you stay near him all the time he will chip away your life with his flames until you're empty of blood vials
>>
>>340333589
>>340333778
There is a way to kill him before he ever manages to apply the buff, but you have to be autismo lord with his animation frames
>>
>>340333319
Is it laying around somewhere there or is there some special way to get it?
>>
>>340335029
before beating Ludwig you've probably met Simon inside that church's corridors.
then you talk to him at the entrance before the lab with the sacked balloon headed people.
he is inside a shack at the fishing village. talking to him there finishes his dialogue chain and he gives you his bow
>>
File: harrowed_hunter_small.jpg (73 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
harrowed_hunter_small.jpg
73 KB, 600x337
>>340335649
>>
You need more insight.
>>
>>340335649
>before beating Ludwig you've probably met Simon inside that church's corridors.
he's in the shortcut that goes from the initial lantern of the dlc straight to the area next to Ludwig
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.