[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remakes/Reboots that actually turned out good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ssx-2012-walkthrough-cover.jpg (65 KB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
ssx-2012-walkthrough-cover.jpg
65 KB, 640x325
Remakes/Reboots that actually turned out good
>>
>>340324684
I love this game. Almost as much as Tricky.

SSX3 was great, but I didn't like the lack of tracks compared to the rest of the series
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>340325560
I loved the shit out of SSX3, the open world design really made it work.
>>
>still no current gen ssx game
>>
>>340324684

Great game, but they fucked up and took all personality out of the characters. I don't think they were voiced or even animated. Shit was depressing, they are half of what makes SSX, SSX.
>>
>>340324684
>Final cutscene plays
>Announcer says they'll be back
>4+ years later and still nothing
Life is suffering.
I wish they didn't focus so much on the rewind and dying shit. Kinda ruins the flow of the game once you fuck up.
Besides that I can't wait for another one.
>>
>>340324684
>no local multiplayer
ruined the whole game for me
>>
Is this on xbawks one BC?
>>
>>340324684
sory mate but I just bought this game and it plays like shit, have no idea why they changed the controls so much but even on classic mode they're different in a terrible way. also the premise is unbelievable lame, it would be better if it was just motivationless compared to this shit.
>>
>how to shit on every established character
>>
>>340324684
>15 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7MXxzcn1sw
>>
are you retarded, OP? that wasn't even an ssx
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.