[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this game? The time powers had no real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
What was the point of this game?
The time powers had no real relevance to the overall narrative, it was just some random serial killer dude drugging people and you having powers for no explained reason.

The story had no actual message and the time shit was a just a gimmick.
At least in shit like Heavy Rain the beginning had a purpose and was relevant to the villains motivations, this shit had none of that, just some random stupid tornado.
>>
I saw it in a similar way to what Final Destination was going for. Can't evade death forever as it'll keep hunting you down.
>>
>>340324773
I thought it was a Rip Off of the Butterfly Effect.
>>
File: SODBoxhot.jpg (36 KB, 250x315) Image search: [Google]
SODBoxhot.jpg
36 KB, 250x315
>>340324303
Don't mind me just being a superior adventure game about stopping a death.
>>
>>340324303
Bump
>>
>>340324773
But you can completely avoid Chloe's death by killing everyone else.
>>
the point was the relationship between the characters
>>
>>340326694
The 1 dimensional cliche characters?
>>
>>340326107
Shit nigger, you don't know what happens afterwards. Maybe that smelly bitch dies anyway.
>>
File: Life-is-Strange-Dialogue.jpg (116 KB, 1280x636) Image search: [Google]
Life-is-Strange-Dialogue.jpg
116 KB, 1280x636
>>340326694
Are you cereal?
>>
>>340326941
But the narrative acr ends when the credits roll and they said there would be no sequel with these characters.
>>
>>340324303
I respect David Cage more than whoever wrote this shit.
>>
>>340327238
No, it just means the French shouldn't write for games.
>>
To try and give you feels, that's it
>>
>>340327437
But everyone knew that already, just saying if forced to chose I'll take the crazy Cage car crash over anything else.
>>
>>340324303
>>
>>340324303
>>
The point is to be video game kino. No memes about it, Life is Strange is the current definition of games as art.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.