[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/, which one of you fuccbois was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: discuss.png (547 KB, 576x492) Image search: [Google]
discuss.png
547 KB, 576x492
Okay /v/, which one of you fuccbois was it?
>>
me
AMA
>>
>>340315076
How was the sex?
>>
>>340315076
pics or gtfo
>>
>>340315228
Not until marriage, she's too pure
>>
>>340315309

She breaks when you diagonal air shield to the floor, she's the whoriest whore of them all.
>>
There aren't any black people on /v/, though.
>>
cuz, real FGC niggas know not to take a party game to prom but i guess Street Fighter V had to wash her hair dat nite lmao
>>
>>340315508
But I'm black
>>
>>340315508

But how does thick threads keep getting bumped?
>>
>>340315076
What Superpower would you NOT want?
>>
>>340314928
>prom
So long ago.
>>
>>340315717
Doct, I don't think this is the right dosage.
>>
>>340314928
Chris Burwell, apparently.
>>
>niggers

which they would all just kill themselves to make the world a better place, there are no good ones
>>
>>340315508

Explain phamposters
>>
gotta say that nig cleans up nice
>>
I am a meleefag.

I play outdated games because I'm too much of a pansy to git gud at new ones.

I need to exploit glitches to clutch my way to victory.

New Smash games trigger my so much I need to mod them to make them play with my outdated mechanics.
>>
Why can't they just move on?
>>
>>340315717
thanks doc
>>
It's a Melee Hell poster.
I don't know why I still go to that place.
It's worse than /v/ and nobody there actually fucking plays Melee.
>>
>>340316975
wiggers.
>>
All black people, or as I like to call them niggers, need to get the fuck off this site and stop using the public library computers to shit post
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.