[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have ps plus >download this free to see what everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (29 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
29 KB, 460x215
>have ps plus
>download this free to see what everyone's bitching about
>get to the first part
>don't even know how to get past the door
>turn on the light
>grab the duck
>grab the cup

ok what the fuck do i do now

fuck this game
>>
>too casual to beat Gone Home
>>
You must be really retarded if you can't beat Gone Home
>>
Follow this guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxyadCHxUng
>>
Christ what a shit month, who had the bright idea of giving people a fucking sports game and a walking simulator?

A fucking basketball game, I'm British..what the fuck do I want with a basketball game?
>>
>>340314285
Keep crying you mudslime, 2K was an excellent choice considering the NBA finals are happening.

You gotta remember that Sony only cares about Japan and America.
>>
>>340314506

>mudslime

What?
>>
There's no horror in this, right? Never followed the controversy way back and have no idea what it's about but I remember one post mentioning a jump scare. I get extreme heart palpitations.
>>
>>340314881
Oh you're in for a treat...
>>
OP here.

Fuckin seriously. I tried to throw the duck through the window so i can break in. What the fuck do I do next? I also grabbed a soda can.
>>
>>340314992
Just give up now.
>>
>he can't even get past the first part of Gone Home
>>
>>340314881
the horror is that you find out that you play as a lesbian and there is no gameplay
>>
>>340314992
ok what. now the door just unlocked by itself.

how did i unlock it?
>>
>>340314960
Maybe I'll pass then.
>>
>>340315096
>you play as a lesbian
That's not what happens, did you even play the game?
your sister is lesbian and she ran off with some chick because teenagers
>>
>>340314285
>British
>not English

Are you a daffodil wog, thistle wog, or potato wog?
>>
>>340315260
>did you even play the game?
>game
To answer your question no, why the fuck would I have played Gone Home?
>>
Should have played NBA
>>
File: ss (2016-06-07 at 04.01.55).jpg (56 KB, 343x306) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-07 at 04.01.55).jpg
56 KB, 343x306
so........ this........... is the power......... of /v/........
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.