[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this was recently released on Steam and no one is talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
So this was recently released on Steam and no one is talking about it. Is it shit?
>>
looks retarded as fuck
>>
>144ghz monitor
What a shit port
>>
>>340303715
>no one is talking about it
overshadowed by Senran
>>
>>340304201
>ghz
thats a lotta hertzes
>>
Not shit, just bland.
>>
>>340303715
I hear its pretty gud, never played it though
>>
nude mod where?
>>
>>340304201
it's locked to 60 isn;t it? as a fellow 144hz turbo-autist this annoys me like fuck. 60 is nice and all, it's not 30 but I 90 is really the butter zone where it gets silky
>>
>>340303715
This game is pretty fun. I have both games, on PS4 and (Senran) Vita respectively.

Well, let me qualify my Oneechanbara-- if you play the game seriously, it can be fun, but you have to challenge yourself to play with style and keep up good combos. For the most part, you can run and button mash your way through the game and you'd be bored and mad at me for recommending it to you. But as long as you are willing to dig into the fighting system, you'll find that while it isn't necessarily "deep" it has enough to justify itself and keep you playing and unlocking stuff. The characters are kinda funny given how they all interact with each other. Pls support. I'd love to see more Oneechanbara.
>>
>>340304267
this
>>
wat game
>>
>>340303715
Too expensive for what it is.

If they release a uncensored patch, then maybe.
>>
>>340304370
Hz, ooops.
85 is my limit and it's still unplayable, I can downgrade to 60, but it also lower the screen quality.
>>
There's a reason why people didn't talk about it when it was new for PS4. PCfriends hyped it up a little when it was announced for PC, but that's because they were ignorant of what it was. Now that it's released, there's a similar lack of discussion.
>>
>>340303715
I'll buy it when it goes on sale, along with Senran.
>>
>>340303715
>Is it shit?

Do you even have to ask?
>>
looks like shit desu
>>
>>340303715

I picked up a collectors edition for the PS4 for 15 dollars a while back, and I don't regret that decision. I got 15 dollars worth of entertainment out of it.
>>
>>340303715
>oneechanbara
It's kind of a shitty series. I'm not sure why this one should make me care. I also can't get myself to pay full price for a game like this which is maybe a few hours of mild enjoyment and fapbait. I've never played Senran Kagura but I've at least hear people praise the games as being good, which is more than the tepid praise and experience I've had with oneechanbara.
>>
>>340305271
>I've never played Senran Kagura but I've at least hear people praise the games as being good
Oh boy.
>>
>>340305271
Does Senran Kagura actually have good combat? I've not tried it, but the new Oneechanbara at least seems to have something resembling decent combat going for it.
>>
>>340304808
What? Hzs increase your possible FPS. 144 hzs is great. It mean you can have up to 144 visible fps
>>
>>340304582
It's not locked to anything, the game runs at triple speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_9RnIIJOgU
>>
>>340305492
>>340305369
Senran kagura is kinda all over the place.
SK1 and SK2 are fairly competent, buttom mashey beat em ups. Nothing special but pretty competent. The only issue is that some of the bosses are pretty much just bullets sponges for punches.
Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus are just average Dynasty Warrior clones. Thats pretty much it.
>>
>>340305601
I wish for a day when A) Shit like this isn't spouted or believed by idiots, and B) We can actually have decent threads with actual discussion on this board instead of baits and trolls
>>
>>340305271
>fapbait
look at op's pic. this onechanbara doesn't even have that.
>>
>>340303715
Cause its an old game that everyone has played already.
>>
>>340305638

Gotta go fast.
>>
https://nhentai.net/g/116254/
>>
shitty port
fun game
>>
File: fightmechaffee.gif (128 KB, 322x438) Image search: [Google]
fightmechaffee.gif
128 KB, 322x438
>>340305601
I know what hz are for, but 144hz monitor make the game runs at triple speed.
>>
>>340306465
limit it in control panel?
>>
Yeah it's not too bad
>>
>>340306561
It fix it a little, but the dialogs are still fucked.
>>
>>340305235
Why would you do that to yourself? have you given up on life so much that you bought the collectors edition of that crap? do you watch moe animu too?
>>
>>340305235
Is there anything worthwhile of note in the collector's edition or is it all digital extras?

>>340305804
I dunno, the sheen on those vinyl-esque gloves and stockings is right up my alley.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.