[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright gentlemen, Let's talk Yakuza I want to play these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Yakuza-sega.jpg (125 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-sega.jpg
125 KB, 300x423
Alright gentlemen,
Let's talk Yakuza

I want to play these games, but Yakuza 1 and 2 are on PS2. What is this? The fucking stone age?

Do the stories intertwine? Do I NEED to play 1 and 2 in order to play 3, 4, and 5? Are they still good? Can I just emulate them?
>>
Why the fuck didn't we get Yakuza 1 and 2 HD for Wii U in Europour or Burgerland? What the fuck, Sega?
>>
>>340302823
>the fucking stone age
Just give up on gaming kid
>>
>>340302823
You're such a tremendous faggot, holy shit. Play them all. Of course you can just emulate a PS2 game, what are you stupid?

The stories completely intertwine, but there isn't a big overarching plot like you would think. Just recurring characters and events that carry consequences into the next installments.

You can just play 3, 4 and 5, but Yakuza fans will call you a retard for it.
>>
>>340302823
Play 0 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 1 then 2 then kiwami then the psp games and then watcht the movie and now fuck off
>>
>>340303091
>Play 0 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 1 then 2
Wait
What? Is that chronological order?
>>
>>340303049
Yes, he is retarded if he doesn't play 1 and 2 especially 2 still holds up and the recaps in 3 leave out tons of shit and you won't get to play all the side quests
Might as well watch just watch the cutscenes of all the games on YT
>>
>>340303195
Yes. The chronology of the series is also very confusing, but he's wrong, 5 is actually the prequel, not 0.
>>
File: 1455527952386.gif (6 KB, 162x165) Image search: [Google]
1455527952386.gif
6 KB, 162x165
>>340302952
Because those literal 5 copies sold in Japan would have been the equivalent to one rental in North America/Europe
>>
>>340302823
Am playing jakuzy dead souls now. Finished yakuza 4 recently.
Haven't played any other yakuza game yet. Yakuza 0 looks neat though
>>
>>340303091
The fuck? Chronologically it is Dead Souls->2->3->1->0->5->Kiwami->Ishin->Kenzan!
>>
>>340302823
They all have story recaps in the sequels, so you can practically YouTube the older games ingame.
You can start with 4 just fine, but if you play them chronologically, you'll get a raging boner
>>
Are you guys retarded? The Chronology is 1-2-3-4-Deadsouls-5-Zero-Kiwami.
>>
>>340302823
If you can play Yakuza 1 and 2, if not then oh well. Start with 3, it has a summary of the first two games. then 4 and 5. Amazing games. Buy healing items, dont get discouraged by the first two bosses in Yakuza 3, they are the hardest in the series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.