[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Try to carry my shithead team to victory with Reinhardt >Two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 58pBUIoE_400x400.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58pBUIoE_400x400.png
196 KB, 400x400
>Try to carry my shithead team to victory with Reinhardt
>Two enemies deliberately counterpick me with Junkrat and M1 spam because LOL NO AMMO
>Shield caves and I die eventually
>Because the rest of my team are invalids we lose the game

>One person can't carry a game because if they try they will get counterpicked

That one game basically disenchanted me from the game as a whole. Who the fuck thinks this is fun?
>>
It's a team based game so it makes sense that you can't carry by yourself. But yeah it sucks that randoms suck in this.
Also I want them to add a mode where once you pick your hero it's locked in for the whole game
>>
>it's another "muh team" overwatch crybaby thread
>>
>pick Pharah
>guy counter picks with soldier76
>counter counter pick with Mccree and he spergs out
>>
>>340296076
Don't blame the game for the fact that you were playing with pub shitters
>>
>Team is stupid as fuck
>Pick a high mobility hero and harass the squishiest enemy
>They always, ALWAYS get mad

Gives me a chuckle when everything is lost. When my team forces me to pick a Tank / Support and don't secure a push I'll just switch.
>>
I generally play rein, torb, Lucio or soldier depending on the team.

I really only ever have trouble with genji. Nigga is fast and usually deflects bullets when I have a gun. A good tracer is a pain too.
>>
>>340297396
>When my team forces me to pick a Tank / Support and don't secure a push I'll just switch.
This. Might as well have some fun while losing
>>
>>340296609
This, rank should be something like LOL Cham selection.

Team 1. Team 2
First. Second
Third. Fith
Forth. Sixth
Etc

This would allow for interesting picks and make people think really well who to play.
>>
>>340296609
That would be awful 2 widowmakers locking in on offense or just any shit comp may as well be an auto lose. Being able to change hero is pretty important.
>>
>people actually think a limited ammo system will do anything to stop spamming

Why are people this delusional?
>>
>>340297614
If you're going to have a pick phase there should be bans too.
>>
Make friends you autistic retard.

The game even gives you % exp bonus to make it clear and obvious that you're supposed to play with friends.

If you are losing because randoms suck, that is entirely your fault for not playing with a team.
>>
File: 1403482353929.jpg (32 KB, 620x595) Image search: [Google]
1403482353929.jpg
32 KB, 620x595
>OW makes it so that people have to actually play together as a team by choosing classes that fit the situation and with the teammates in order to win
>people shit on it and say it isn't fun
>TF2 makes it so that people have to actually play together as a team by choosing classes that fit the situation and with the teammates in order to win
>people are perfectly okay with it
>>
>>340297614
Overwatch is a shooter. Your ASSFAGGOTS shit is retarded has no place in it
>>
>>340297152
>counter counter pick
fucking lol
>>
>>340297828
>implying people can't carry alone in tf2 more so than ovw
>>
>>340297828
You can carry in TF2. Also there are no "counter classes", except for maybe demo and soldier vs engie. Everything else is mechanical skill.
>>
>Defense
>Dorado
>symmetra under last bridge
The tears are so great. It's so easy to counter too
>>
>>340297660
This. The least effective thing you could do to reduce spam is give limited ammo.
>>
>>340296076
so you were counterpicked and shut down, and you thought the right course of action was to keep using the same character, die, then get salty and post on /v/? and you think you're doing a good job? looooooooooool, /v/tards actually think like this!?
>>
>>340297396
>>340297506

This. When the team is worthless just fuck off with Genji or something.
>>
>>340296076
Holy shit you're saying a team based game has a dependence on teamwork
shit it's almost like if you exclusively solo queue you're playing the game wrong on a fundamental level, but I look forward to the replies insisting this isn't the case and it's fine if you're incapable of playing in a team/having anything resembling friends
>>
>>340296076
>trying to have fun
>Mccree rolls in
>"ITS HIGHHHHHHH NOOOOOOON!!"
>get flash banged
>Fan the hammer does 10,000+ damage
>Rolls away
>>
>>340297828

No, not even close.

In TF2, one good player can absolutely shit on a worse team. Good Scouts obliterate anything with a face, good snipers make offensive pushes extremely risky, good demos simply WIN THE GAME, even good Pyros fuck with teams.

It's not possible in Overwatch to carry five idiots against six relatively competent players because of team size and how ultimates work.
Players that die all the time don't get ult charges, and ults decide games. If your team only gets one ultimate to the enemy's, let's say, three ultimates, it's a no brainer who's going to win.

Ultimates snowball games out of control and exacerbate the badness of unskilled players. TF2 has nothing like that. Bad players who die irresponsibly don't make the enemy team stronger (generally) they just waste their time.
>>
>>340298234
how can you defend counterpicking?
>>
>>340296076
>"why can't one person carry the whole team in a team-based shooter?"
>>
File: 1449770129939.jpg (11 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1449770129939.jpg
11 KB, 325x325
>>340299089

Played against a team of 6 McREEs yesterday. It was cancer. They lost because they were terrible, but fuck it was painful. Literally 6 retards rolling around fan hammering throwing pocket sand everywhere. Maybe they were just having fun with it but I think I need to go to the doctor now.
>>
>>340296076
>solo carry
>reinhardt

Try to spot what your first mistake was.
>>
>>340299597

They can, even at high MMR. You just have to not be a shitter.
>>
>>340296076
What are the console versions like? My PC can't even play it absolute minimum
>>
>>340296076
Because instead of taking tips from TF2 and making no hard counters (eg: you usually stand a chance depending of the situation 1v1 any class vs any class if you outplay your opponent, demo vs scout, scout vs engie w turret, pyro vs heavy, pyro vs soldier - one always has an advantage over the other but both outcomes are possible) Overwatch has copied MOBAs in this aspect and there are heroes who have no means of dealing with or escaping some other heroes 1v1.

> Buuhhh its a taem geammmmmmm

TF2 is a team game too, but it is not as frustrating in this aspect.
>>
>>340299484
Pretty much right on the money there.
>>
>>340299607
pikc pharah or junkrat and spam bombs from a high ledge. Mcrees only weakness is no vertical mobility.
>>
>>340296076
There is your problem Reinhardt isn't a hard carrier Zarya is.
>>
File: 1465048616736.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1465048616736.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
Its great how everyones bad honestly. Makes it so much better when i surprise people with a 30+ elimination game with genji.
>get potg with 2 or 3 medals
>no end match (you)s
What makes it worse is when a brain dead bastion or sub 5k heals lucio gets it.
>>
File: counter.png (17 KB, 589x109) Image search: [Google]
counter.png
17 KB, 589x109
Agree or disagree?
>>
>>340300242
Rock here.

Scissors are shit, paper is OP.
>>
>>340299484
This.

Also in TF2 there are no hard counters. A good demo can kill a bad scout easily. A great scout will shit on a good demo.

In Overwatch there are heroes that just get absolutely fucking hard-countered by other heroes regardless of skill.
>>
File: 1378240523160.jpg (10 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1378240523160.jpg
10 KB, 300x200
>>340299953

That's what we did. They got smoked by a couple Pharahs. Shit even Mercy's pistol is better at range in my opinion. I've been surprised how many people I catch off guard with Mercy who thinks she's a squishy with absolutely no fangs.

It was just retarded when they did catch you off guard in the beginning. 6 people throwing stun grenades and fan hammering. Just a clusterfuck.
>>
>>340300242
Generally agree but in Overwatch movement is slow as shit and aiming is also not that important because the huge ass hitboxes and the 20hz tickrate
>>
>>340297828

The difference is that ow mechanics are so simple and the gunplay is so basic that theres very little nuance to the classes and very little high level play because its centered around abilities and q-management.

People act like being able to carry is a bad thing or that every other 6v6 or 5v5 fps isnt skill based. A carry stomping only indicates a greater skill requirement and threshold to the game which also allows for a greater margin of error thus making the game more dynamic.

Last night while being around level 20 we stomped lv70 to 90+ players just by counter picking and basic coordination. In OW levels hardly mean anything because the game is so rigidly based upon hard counters and team composition than movement and skill.
>>
>>340300242
I agree which is why i play genji. Fuck all yall bitches im a cyborg ninja
>>
>>340300332
>Every overwatch nerf poster
>>
File: ihatethis.jpg (9 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
ihatethis.jpg
9 KB, 302x225
>>340299607
No way, I fought a team of five McRee's and a Torbjorn just and hour or two ago. They were defending on Volskaya Industries, and they almost won because the people i played with refused to counterpick.

>Start game as Genji
>Switch to Pharah as soon as i realize what's going on
>Friends are Reinhardt and Reaper
>They keep walking in the main entrance
>Get flash banged and fan-hammered every time
>Complain about "Fucking McRee's" with every death, but don't pick longer range characters
>Meanwhile me, another pharah, and a mercy fly around ganking McRee's who can't fight back effectively
>End up winning the game

It was pretty annoying but you can deal with a team that's all one character pretty effectively by just changing characters.
>>
>>340300540
Yeah. It has the worst aspects of MOBAs
>>
What is junkrat's counter?
>>
>>340296076
>playing team based games without team

just kill yourself before you post
>>
>>340296076
>Playing OW without a team

Fuck man i'm bored of it with one and i feel like i'm pretty damn solid at it. Playing alone is just pointless the final push/defend with a random team always ends in me dying and then we mystically lose once i'm dead.
>>
>>340300520
Movement is only slow for certain characters. There's a lot more sudden mobility in this game than other fps.

The hitboxes are bigger than the models but aren't bigger than your average target in other fps.

20 tickrate is shit, FIX IT BLIZZ.
>>
>>340300754
Pharah
Zarya
Winston for clearing mines/traps
Genji?
>>
>>340299484
So much for teamplay I guess.
>>
>>340300242
Agreed individual skill is also more fun and genuinely satisfying. Counter picking should never be the meta that controls a game and OW suffers heavily from it. Even in fighting games people win 7-3 MUs in tournaments alot of the time with raw elbow grease and belief in their characters.

But you'll have people who defend it and come from the MOBA audience people used to hard countering other people and think that meta is okay when its the meat of a game.
>>
>>340300242

This guy just needs to stick to his arena shooters.
>>
>>340299841
The fuck is your pc? An actual potato?
>>
>>340300242
B A S E D
A A
S S
E E
D D
>>
>>340300876

Genji's pretty bad against him. I'd say widowmaker and hanzo as well since he's made of paper and can't do shit beyond medium range.
>>
>>340300540
This. Say someone is the reason why their team wins in a TDM game in UT98/2k4. That man carried because of the mass amount of individual skill the game is capable of and the mechanics of the game. Anyone can do it on his team and the other but he did it alone.

That man showed how much the others could learn about the game and shooters in general. In OW the most you really learn is flanking with your team and counter picking problems.
>>
>>340296076
How does Junkrat counterpick Reinhardt?
>>
>>340301004

Why does making a game that rewards good solo play automatically equate to FUCK TEAM PLAY?

Coordination is key for the highest level, but that doesn't mean that we should throw mechanical skill out the window.
>>
>>340296076
People with friends.
>>
>>340301298
Arena shooter fag here. It makes me mad when OW fags/reviews say its a arena shooter in any form. I have no real issue with the game specifically but don't flat out lie. It has almost no individual skill ceiling with most characters that isn't a inch high and the average movement speed/movement mechanics are fucking slower then Halo1-3.
>>
>>340301542

OP is just that much of a shitter. If he got anyway close he could've fucked em up.

>duh I held rmb y didn't we win
>>
Its hilarious seeing people on /v/ of all places argue about a games skillcap. This place is home to the shittiest players on the internet period. It boggles my mind how some of you can be as bad as you are but if overwatch doesnt have competitive potential then thats great because most of you faggots will ever have the skill to be considered competitive.
tl:dr get fucking good
>>
>>340301561
This. Rocket league is a good example.

Individual skill is hugely important, teamplay is so as well.
>>
hey bro

dude

hey

50 win rate is real. stop fretting over a casual console shooter.
>>
>>340299572
By telling retards like yourself "That's how the game works"
If they counterpick you, then counterpick them.
>Waaaah! I don't get to play my favorite waifu now!
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>340300685

Yea it's not hard at all just annoying when the rest of your team doesn't get the message that when the opposing team over specializes they're easy pickings for a team that counters.

I played a team of 6 good genjis though and that was another story...
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 254x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 254x423
>>340296076
You got destroyed famalamiadingdong
>>
>>340301754
Same is true for pretty much any shooter pre Gen 6 and even for alot of shooters past then. Gears 3 was insanely skill heavy but also required great team play for map control/skirmishes.

I don't get why so many people think low skill games with just team play are fun. They devolve into meta most of the time because team play is largely just yelling out HE HAS LOW LIFE/the location of someone/someones current status with their ult. Its just speaking and nothing else.
>>
File: specs.png (59 KB, 691x530) Image search: [Google]
specs.png
59 KB, 691x530
>>340301347
As you can see, my computer is a mighty warrior.
>>
>>340301656

I didn't say OW was an arena shooter. I don't think it is. But I think there's a little more nuance to individual characters than you're giving credit.
>>
>>340301853
I was in a 6 genji game last night. The other team tried counterpicking with monkey dick but it wasnt enough. I really hope they dont catch on and nerf genji
>>
>>340300242
Disagree. He seems to have some misguided understanding of what this game is. It isn't one or the other, it's both. You counterpick them, then out-gun and out-maneuver them to take a victory.
Thinking it needs to be one or the other rings of butthurt retardation.
>>
File: 1465139687814.jpg (186 KB, 627x807) Image search: [Google]
1465139687814.jpg
186 KB, 627x807
You guys sure complain alot about your 10/10 GOTY Blizzard shooter. Huh.
>>
>>340301542
Junkrat excels at beating on Reins shield, and depending on where the Rein is, he can bounce grenades off things behind it to hurt Rein. All that is exacerbated if Junkrat airbag jumps over the Rein and forces him to switch direction.

A good Rein will either disengage and return to his team, or try to herd Junkrat somewhere he can be pinned or beaten to death. A bad Rein will just stand there like a fuckwit with his shield up like a passive little beta.
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 215x283) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 215x283
>>340301754
I was just playing rocket league. That game is still very spicy indeeeeed.
>>
>reinhardt + bastion + mercy on payload
is this completely unbeatable in a pub?
>>
>>340300356
You are beyond retarded , there are very few heroes that get absolutely countered by another. If you think skill isn't factored in OW you are either trolling or a shitter, Polly both.
>>
>Play game with friends
>Usually get 4/5 gold medals every game and atleast 3 otherwise on att and def
>Win or lose i don't fret because i'm doing the best i can individually and as a team mate.
>Play UT back in the day
>Tense as fuck and a bad loss to someone genuinely better would hound my psyche for days.

No point fretting over a casual shooter where there isn't much more you can do as player. Although i have this one friend with such a fragile ego it pisses me off so fucking much. We will lose once to a good team and he will want to leave and regroup and search again. Fuck you the whole community is shit as a whole stop making us play shitters when i can atleast get a challenge against a good team in this casual fuck fest.
>>
>>340302184
>Junkrat allahuackbars into the middle of them from out of Bastions view
>Team mops up
>>
>>340296076
>â–¶

w
>>
File: 1364902507433.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1364902507433.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>340296076
>a game made to appeal for MOBA shits has the same problems as any MOBA

Call my wife, John, I will not be there for dinner.
>>
>>340299484

I forgot to mention another important aspect: map design. Overwatch attack and defense maps are 90% chokepoint. There's the odd hallway here and there, but they are still confined to the choke point itself and flanking is limited to designated routes which are easy to watch in addition to the main entrance. The only heroes that can flank worth a damn are the ones with high vertical mobility because most people aren't prepared to look up. Maps are designed for six people to hunker down and stay there and don't offer much in the way of creative flanks.

TF2 also has designated flanking routes, but there's such an abundance of ways you can get to most objectives that defending them all at once is damn near impossible even with good coordination. There is almost always an option to get to where you need to go, and if there isn't that's what you have uber for.
>>
>>340296609
This is actually coming in a Weekly Brawl "soon."
>MOBA mode or something like that
>Unique Hero rule means you can't pick more than 1 hero per team
>You are locked into your role once the countdown timer for hero picking ends or if you wait longer, when you select one
>>
>About to make a big play
>Possibly turn the game around
>"LETS DROP DA BEAT"

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>340302184

either junkrat spam or get a hanzo ult and hope your team is competent enough to capitalize
>>
>>340298109
>TF2
>no counter classes

Vanilla TF2 is like the most rock paper scissors game ever.

Pyro > Spy/Soldier
Spy > Sniper/Engie/Heavy
Sniper > Heavy
Demo > Engie
Scout > Sniper
Soldier > Engie
Heavy > Pyro
Engie > Scout
Medic > Cancer
>>
>>340302595
You do realize the game favors attacking teams in higher levels of play right?
Your argument about chokepoints is meaningless in the face of reality.
>>
>>340296076
I hope they remove mid-match switching in competitive mode.
>>
Hard counters aren't absolute. You might have a tougher time as some characters against certain other characters but if you're genuinely a better player you'll generally win.

If you're a bastion facing a genji you don't just blindly shoot him like a dumbass.

If you're a reinhardt facing a mcree don't go swinging in like a retard and let him pocket sand you

If you're a mei facing a pharah, you can outsnipe her with icicles and tactical wall usage.

If you're a pharah facing a widowmaker then don't lazily float about or use JUSTICE in full fucking view.

Basically stop being shit.
>>
>>340302804
I did this the other day. There's a reason Lucio's Ult has the longer charge time in the game, cause it all but shuts down most major pushes/ult usages unless it's like Pharah getting her whole Ult off.
>>
>>340302521
The problem is MOBAs were born with these problems from the start of their genre. Shooters were not. So people who played older shooters hell even somewhat newer ones are coming to terms with these problems.

Or you know just go play a fucking better shooter. OW is normie tier shit that is even more casual then COD honestly. Hell BO3 actually added movement mechanics that make alittle less of a casual fest. OW from its basic mechanics/huge hitboxes/tick rate/ults its so obvious it was designed so casuals could atleast feel decent at it.

Holy fuck the fact you don't even have a KD but Elm/Deaths tells you they want people who barely do shit to feel accomplished for getting 1/10th of a kill. Itd be hilarious to see the average OW players Solo kills in a game.
>>
why is reaper so fun
>>
>>340302595

Going from dirty bomb to OW its amaxing how bad the maps are in OW. Theres little point in defending anywhere but obj points, the game just stops because of how little flanking there is. Its like all they know how to do is make open areas and choke points.
>>
File: Overwatch hitbox.webm (636 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch hitbox.webm
636 KB, 1920x1080
>>340296076
>Who the fuck thinks this is fun?

People who are terrible at FPS games.
>>
>>340302826
>Soldier
>Countered by Pyro

What? I mean he can blind you but a few rockets and especially a crit and the fucker is dead in a second. Plus you can see him coming and you have range. I agree with pretty much everything you said but not that. I don't feel like the soldier has any distinct real counter.
>>
>>340303054
Because he's Edge for the sake of Edge and has godlike close-range and can circle back to pick off the Healer and anyone backing for health.
>>
>>340296609
I like the concept of a hero locking mode, but >>340297621 # makes a good point about having two Widows locked on your team. Maybe having a system where you can change your hero once you reach a checkpoint on a Payload map, loss of a point or capture of a point in KotH or the Capture maps. Helps play into the whole trope of changing heroes for the appropriate location or scenario.
>>
>>340303116
>That
>Fire off rockets
>Right click and you get several Rockets to the face
>Not a counter
>>
>>340296609
They should also limit it to one hero per team.

Going against 3 well-positioned Bastions or Torbjorns while your on attack mode in Hanamura is literal hell.
>>
>>340303148
Not him, see: >>340302710
>>
>>340302910
Honestly i disagree with McCree as a 76 player. If i run into him its usually face to face and because of his flash bangs AOE its almost impossible to dodge even a mediocre McCrees throw and then 3/6 shots will kill him from fan the hammer 2 if one is a head shot. Even when i react as fast as i can with a helix to the face and shoot him a few times he can throw a flashbang in time or even fan the hammer if his aim is good and out dps me. And since sprint is only forward and not left to right i can't really out maneuver it.

Although when i see McCrees i try to never engage alone. But my point being McCree 1 v 1 is a shit day for 76.
>>
File: 1387640350503.jpg (165 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
1387640350503.jpg
165 KB, 375x550
>>340302935
Actually this.

Nowadays they want EVERYONE to feel special and useful in LoL so they have trivialized the way things work.
The game is really hard but still you can just play some champs that will help your team even if you are utter shit.

Janna/Soraka for example.
Out of 10 diamond support mains, 8 will be Janna mains and the other 2 will main some fotm, there's no middle ground.

In Overwatch they have tried to mix 2 succesful recipes, TF2 and League: They released a casualized and fun shooter with objective control, just like TF2 BUT adding actual classes, unique and flashy.

The problem comes when the people start to realize how boring is to just play "for fun", then when they engage in some more competitive playstyles they find themselves with a unbalanced piece of shit in their hands.

Every recent Blizzard game revolves around that concept, they are the "casualizers" of gaming.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 322x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 322x632
>>340301808
>finally earned 50.5 % win rate yesterday

>suddenly find myself transported to losing games or defeat screens several times in a row
>now back down to 49% again
>>
File: 1463750802606.jpg (127 KB, 950x1275) Image search: [Google]
1463750802606.jpg
127 KB, 950x1275
>>340296076
not to be rude, but you should have counterpicked the junkrats as pharah

if the enemy team counterpicks or had a widowmaker, at least you know you are playing the game "correctly" with counterpicking.
>>
>>340303116
you know you can deflect rockets with right click right?
>>
>>340303915
>>340303235
>use shotgun
>you have more health
>>
>team picks Widow with semi decent aim
>Wins

That was hard
>>
>>340296076
>being a retard
As expected of Overwatch players
>>
>>340303747
>49%
Are your sure you 'earned' that 50.5% win rate there fella?
>>
>>340302935
It shows solo kills.
>>
>>340302889
I hope they do that for TF2 as well. I hate having fun and adapting my playstyle.
>>
File: 1435882823071.jpg (9 KB, 209x233) Image search: [Google]
1435882823071.jpg
9 KB, 209x233
>play game
>pick not-lucio
>start losing
>switch to lucio
>win

I wish some other person would play as lucio so that I could have fun with other classes
>>
>>340304821
Yeah under sure of it.

I was literally transported to 4-5 losing games though.
>>
Reinhardt requires a good team, you can't carry anyone with him, that was your mistake
>>
File: 1391314007696.png (685 KB, 735x724) Image search: [Google]
1391314007696.png
685 KB, 735x724
>>340296076
>"Waaaaaahhhh! I want to play solo in a team based game!"
>"Waaaaaaahhh! I don't like being countered in a game the emphasizes hero switching!"
>>
>>340302910
>>If you're a reinhardt facing a mcree don't go swinging in like a retard and let him pocket sand you

Problem is he can throw the flashbang above your shield and stun you, forcing you to put it down and die

If McCree gets anywhere near you as Rein you already lost
>>
>21 characters
>nobody wants to play a tank
>nobody wants to play a support
>everybody wants to play as offense
>those who don't choose a sniper, regardless of whether the situation calls for it or not

You better level up fast, because the players who actually play this game like a team are level 35+ (even though you'll get the occasional level 40 Hanzo on attack who swears he'said helping).
>>
>>340296076
>play roadhog
>kill everyone
>>
>>340305792
>Get a Hanzo on attack
>Groan internally
>He's actually really good and shits all over the enemy team

Has anyone else had this experience
>>
So are they going to add new heroes for this game?

I hope that they cost MINIMUM $15 and can't be bought with in game currency.

Only true Blizzard fans should be able to get this content.
>>
>>340305989
>I am that Hanzo
>>
>>340300540
Levels mean shit because you're ranked against people on your level you retard.
>>
>>340305221
>I was literally transported
Is this a known thing?

Because I was playing a KotH match today where I got team kill twice in a row and then the match error'd out and I was thrown into a match that was just the defeat screen.
>>
>>340305179
>pick sup
>nobody does dmg because the average blizzcuck cant aim and has his crosshair aimed too the ground
fuck this game fuck blizzard players. YOU SUCK.
>>
>>340306091
Yeah, I've really noticed that among all the level 91s and level 10's while I'm 42.

Eat shit.
>>
>>340306009
I remember hearing new characters and maps are free.
>>
>>340306250
>Free

Fucking disgusting. There's no patreon or donation button for Blizzard so how am I supposed to show my future support?
>>
>>340306136
It's a thing and it happens when you're having FUN
>>
>>340306416
buy loot crates like a lazy asshole.
>>
>>340296076
>carry
>Reinhardt
Pick one
>>
>>340306247
Just because someone plays the game more doesn't mean they are good. I'm level 43 but that doesn't mean you're as good as me. You could be brain dead compared to me which makes sense.
>>
>>340306556
But I have all of the content. I've already spent roughly $250

I hope they were lying about free content
>>
>>340306136
If everyone on one team leaves you will get reinstanced to another match. Really retarded. It hasn't happened to me but getting thrown into a losing match because you wiped the floor with the enemy last game is infuriating I'm sure.
>>
My biggest questions on this game

>Why no ammo
>Why no different weapons
>Why no ctf
>Why no stealth class like the spy
>>
>>340299484
If agree if all the ultimates weren't readable, reactable and counterable
>>
>>340301998
I'm so, so sorry, anon.
>>
>>340306651
they were not lying, however i would imagine there will be tons of new skins added in time that you need game coins for.
>>
>>340302032
>alot

Opinion disregarded.
>>
>join a game half way through
>attacking on Gibraltar
>team has one of each sniper, a bastion, a reinhardt and a soldier 76
>ATTACKING
>cart has barely left the start
>pick Lucio and almost single handedly move the cart to the first point
>and to almost every point after that with the Reinhardt being the only other one playing the objective
>play of the game is a bastion tripple on a chokepoint
>team in the chat bragging about k/d

So this is true suffering.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>340296076
>My team sucked
Maybe if you weren't such a noo, anon.
>>
>>340305989
Ive come to love encountering hanzo as genji. They arent used to having their shots deflected and nearly one hit kill themselves
>>
File: muh boat journey.jpg (95 KB, 399x499) Image search: [Google]
muh boat journey.jpg
95 KB, 399x499
>>340306908
Thank you for your sympathy
>>
File: trap.png (121 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
trap.png
121 KB, 553x585
>>340306091
>>340306589
Hold up, so is matchmaking in overwatch based on skill (or what the game perceives as skill, at least) and not just on your level or totally random? 'Cause that would make me feel better about playing with my friends who aren't very good, since we'd be matched with people more their speed.
>>
>only objective based game modes
>both teams always run around playing team deathmatch
>>
>>340305989
That's me
You're welcome
>>
>>340307203
I honestly would save up for a few months and drop $800 on a good PC.
>>
figured I'd dump my Noire Widowmaker key because I'm not too keen on the skin or the hero

1248-443994-00274-076957-0759
>>
>>340307342
Whoops, that is not the image i wanted.
>>
File: 1463985185331.jpg (297 KB, 448x458) Image search: [Google]
1463985185331.jpg
297 KB, 448x458
>Play Reinhardt
>the 2 fucking Hanzos on my team run IN FRONT of my shield to shoot
>they think their arrows can't go through it
>>
>>340307431
This month or more likely next month I'm getting a new PC. I'm debating getting a 1070 in it so the difference is like night and day.

Apart from my graphics card I'm fairly sure I've had this PC for about 8 years. Getting something new will be a shock
>>
>>340307451
Nooice.
>>
>>340306239
This, ill switch to zenyatta or lucio and suddenly even if the team stays alive the enemies are just not dying. I have to switch to offensive half the time just to make sure anyone dies
>>
>>340307595
THIS

FUCKING THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Wouldn't be so bad if Junkrat literally required some sort of skill

He's demoman without any of the disadvantges
>>
>>340307451
I don't own the game but was too slow.
>>
>>340306860
>>Why no ammo
Blizzard dumbs things down to their base elements these days. Gone are the grandiose days of War2, even 3 and Vanilla WoW, where there was variety and quality; Now:
>dumbed down Magic:TG with no Interrupts or basically any Depth in the form of Hearthstone

>dumbed down DotA (which ironically started in Starcraft and War3 custom maps) toned down to their bare minimum elements, no creeping, all matches are short, etc in the form of HotS

>and now we have dumbed down tf2 with no ammo or extra weapons, but let's throw in ultimates because LOLMOBASAREPOPULARRIGHTNOW

>>Why no different weapons
See above, but i'm sure they'll add more in later, probably lootbox-exclusive, which will fuck people who have already levelled up from getting -anything- from the "free" boxes, so you'll have to pay, goyim.

>>Why no ctf
Just try to think about how that would work in 6v6 with Overwatch's classes and how it's designed. Sentries don't last for shit unless well guarded but if they're well guarded there's not enough offense to take the other flag unless the enemy team is incompetent (which happens often, unfortunately)

>>Why no stealth class like the spy
Because Overwatch is toned down to the bare minimum and 5-10min matches, while Stealth/Spy classes are built around being slow and methodically picking the time to strike(Cloak n dagger especially), which doesn't fit in Overwatch's ADHD-focused gameplay mentality. Gotta go fast, nigga. Also, the inevitability of stupid shit like Dead Ringer Spy would happen, which compounds with CTF mode, run in, die, touch flag to reset, round never fucking ends because cheap tricks/abuse of poor design choices. And I say this as someone who has a huge amount of time invested as Spy, 2nd only to Soldier, from tf2 launch, as well as time spent with them in TFC.
>>
File: 1464218048935.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464218048935.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>20 feet to the final point in payload
>" RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!!"
>"ITS HIIIGH NOOOOON!!"
>"HEROES NEVER DIE!!"
>" RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!!"
>"DIE DIE DIE!!"
>ICE WALL ICE WALL ICE WALL
>"HEROES NEVER DIE!!"

Oh god jesus fuck in heaven. Payload gets cancerous real quick near the end with the seemingly infinite chain of ultimates
>>
>>340296076
In what fucking team based game can you carry? I mean a REAL team based game not this death match with allies bullshit
>>
>>340296076
people with friends
>>
>>340307849
>"RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!!"

What does this even mean>
>>
File: 1464388849760.png (204 KB, 705x715) Image search: [Google]
1464388849760.png
204 KB, 705x715
Does D. Va seem completely useless to anyone else? I just cannot find out what her use is beyond dying really fast and taking a long ass time to kill anyone.

Shes slow, her abilities are poor, her guns are pitiful, and her character is probably the worst in the entire game. Shes just shit.
>>
>>340308093
Something about a dragon consuming his enemies or some shit.
>>
>>340307849
>10m from getting the payload in
>Overtime

>RYUU GA WAGI TEKI WO KURAU
>DONG ZHU BUXI ZHAO
>IT'S HIIIIIGH NOON
>NERF THIS
>LET'S DROP THE BEAT
>I'VE GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS

Every single time
>>
File: 1455663464841.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1455663464841.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>340296076
JUST TOUCH THE PAYLOAD FOR HALF A SECOND UNTIL THE TEAM CAN RESPAWN TO CONTEST IT YOU MONGOLOIDS, YOUR K/D RATIO DOESN'T MATTER
JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>340296076
this is not TF2, team comps actually matter

useless whiny faggots are the reason WoW classes ceased to be unique and became all the same shit with different color
>>
>>340308093
>Put it into Google Translate
>Get "Ryu is eats my enemies"
>many keks are had
>>
>>340307595
>Have a Reinhardt on my team
>Constantly pushes up so far that the enemies easily flank and kill him

People are retarded on both sides.
>>
>>340308220

IKR. My favourite hero to play and the only thing that can actually kill people well is the ult.

And even then you can only kill people if you catch them off-guard with it.

And the fucking guns. Even winston can kill squishies faster than those fucking pea guns.
>>
File: 1445382641684.jpg (182 KB, 442x650) Image search: [Google]
1445382641684.jpg
182 KB, 442x650
>join game
>a guy on our team has reinhardt
>somebody else picks a non-reinhardt tank
>reinhardt switches to a DPS

or

>somebody is lucio / mercy
>somebody else joins as zenyatta
>lucio/mercy switches to DPS

every time.
>>
>>340308274
>About to cap point
>HEROES NEVER DIE
>Lose point
>>
>>340308405
>>340308093
>>340307849
>Ryu

Ah, a Street Fighter cross over. Would be cool but hadoukens for left click would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too overpowered
>>
>>340296609
Honestly I think that would work better as a weekly brawl than a regular game mode

Speaking of which, when does it change? Weeaboo combat is a shitty weekly brawl
>>
>>340308220
>No Reload
>Rapes Rein Shield due to this
>Constant pressure on anyone else
>Return fire? NOPE ABSORB SHIELD LOL
>On cooldown? NOPE, IMOUTTAHERE, SHIFTESCAPE.exe
>Manage Kill my assloads-of-health-and-armor mech? I'll just jump out and ping you while jumping around like a goddamn rabbit on crack, headshot you, then call in a new mech
>NERF THIS
>>
>>340308274
>NERF THIS
>everyone simply walks out of sight because that thing glows like the sun and takes five minutes to explode

Holy fuck how do you even get a kill with this ult against a non retarded team.
>>
>>340308395
This will sadly happen to ow, too many people complaining about decent hero lineups and too retarded to switch to a counter because "muh main"
>>
>>340307825
>lootbox exclusive weapons
You don't know anything about this game if you actually think this will happen?
>muh no spy :(((((
One of the devs pretty much said stealth classes are shit and don't need to be in the game when you have plenty of people that can flank
>>
>>340308664
>Press shift then Q
>Countdown happens during travel
>SPECIAR DERIVERY!
>>
File: 1437600000305.png (310 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1437600000305.png
310 KB, 500x375
>Mfw Reaper and Soldier come at me
>Use my roadhog ult
>I push them off the map
>>
Pharah2gud
>>
>>340308220
Can get to snipers the same way as winston
Ult is good for pushing the payload and making enemy scatter if used right, made completely useless if they have any form of le shield face though
>>
>>340306091
>>340300540
Actually levels mean nothing because the only thing they're based on is time spent playing the game.
You could get to level 100+ by losing every single match.
>>
>>340308664
You don't, unless you combo it with a Zarya ult its main purpose is to make people scatter, not kill them
>>
>Play D.Va
Lose, lose, lose
>Play Soldier 76
Lose, lose, lose
>Play Pharah
Lose, lose, lose
>Play Lucio
Lose, lose, lose
>Play Mei
Lose, lose, lose
>Play Reinhardt
Win, win, win

Am I just bad at this or something? I always play for the objective and always get multiple medals and killstreaks every game, but it just seems nothing ever goes right unless I'm playing Rein, and then everything goes right.
>>
>>340308742
I basically agreed that Stealth/Spies need to never happen in Overwatch, and probably won't. However, you don't know Blizzard and how these games will develop over time if you don't think they'll find some way to increase weapon variety without adding entirely new heros because then the roster gets way too out of hand. It may not be anytime soon, but it will happen, I guarantee it.
>>
>>340296076
never play renhardt solo, people are too retarded to stand behind your shield.
>>
>>340308752
People still see it coming and move away. The only ever useful spots I've got it were when the enemy team was capping in KOTH.
I've seen videos of people throwing it up in the air and when it falls down it explodes so that might be a better plan.
>>
>>340303065
>playing as mercy
faggot
>>
>>340307342
Yea it's not a fleshed out ranking system but it tries to put people at your skill level so you don't get completely stomped.
>>
>>340302910
if you're a Genji facing a Winston, RUN AWAY

If you're a Winston/Lucio facing a Mei, RUN AWAY
>>
>>340299572
Because that's one of the points of the game?
>>
>>340308813
>get on team with 4 lv47-51s as 30 with 29 groupmate
>"Wow, nice levels...maybe we won't have to carry the team for once"
>one of them: "lol"
>Proceed to get our shit pushed in by a bunch of late teen and lv20s

>Different game, lv51 tracer
>Has no fucking clue how to play tracer
>doesn't harass back lines
>dying constantly
>charging headfirst into danger
>see this same nigga in a diff game later that day, still playing tracer and still sucking ass

Basically you're right. There's so many shitters at high lvls it makes me wonder how the fuck they got there besides just playing all day erry day.
>>
File: 1464447648236.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464447648236.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
>Its a "Reinhardt wont put down his fucking shield to fight one faggot trying to shoot me while I heal him" episode
>Its a "Enemy Tracer isnt actually doing anything important but she has infinite blinks so she wont fucking stop running around me" episode
>Its a "D. Va player is doing absoluetly nothing but getting her shit wrecked over and over but she clearly thinks shes carrying the team" episode
>Its a "That one fucker with a mic wont stop bitching and acting like a Reaper player even though we are winning the game" episode
>Its a "We have a Widowmaker or Hanzo on attack" episode
>Its a "No one is paying any attention to Torb or Bastion even though they are fucking ass up the ass" episode
>Its a "Mei wont fucking stop putting up her ice wall which only annoys both teams at this point" episode
>Its a "Someone picked Lucio as support and im sure ill never actually see him helping anyone, me included, for the whole match" episode
>>
File: anotherfuckingday.png (176 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
anotherfuckingday.png
176 KB, 500x281
>>340308537
>Somebody is lucio/mercy/zenyatta
>They run in and die multiple times
>Part way through the match realize we have no healer because they switched to Reaper or McRee

Also

>Playing with two friends
>One picks Lucio
>I pick Zenyatta
>Lucio immediately switches because he refuses to have multiple supports on one team
>>
Please nerf Reinhardt.
>>
>>340308861
I only ever win with Reinhardt or Solider 76. Even when I get a bunch of gold medals with D.Va we still lose. That probably means my team sucked anyway to be outscored by a D.Va
>>
File: 1410323730678.jpg (3 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1410323730678.jpg
3 KB, 242x251
>>340296076
>team is just sitting outside of choke shooting in instead of pushing to cap
>been doing incredibly as Widowmaker, shutting down their sniper and fucking their torbjorn sideways, but we're not pushing
>switch to Reinhardt
>put up shield and start walking through choke, no one is following me or shooting through the shield
>after this repeats several times just charge in instead of shielding
>team temporarily grows some balls and we cap
A lot of people playing shooters these days are way too fucking careful on offense and way too fucking cavalier on defense.
>>
>>340309134
>Anything but Reinhardt or McRightclick facing Mei
Good luck lil nigga.
>>
>>340309174
>>how the fuck they got there besides just playing all day erry day.

But that's how everyone gets to high levels, the experience bonuses for medals and winning are almost negligible, level is an indicator of time played more than anything else
>>
>>340303065

I literally see no problem with this.
>>
>>340296076
you can literally change to another hero anytime you want you cuck
>>
>>340308881
They said they want to balance out all classes with an even amount of heros so Tanks and Supports are the only ones being updated with new heros atm.

New weapons will never happen at least being exclusive to lootboxes because there's already enough bitching about the ones we have and the fact that even being able to buy lootcrates triggers people.
>>
File: 1464066931716.jpg (55 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1464066931716.jpg
55 KB, 480x472
>>340308394
>durr im a sniper thats not my job
Does the "Avoid player" actually do anything or is it just a placebo like the "rate match"?
>>
>>340309180
It's hilarious to me that you put
>we have a widowmaker on offense
just before
>no one is killing Tor/Basion

Widowmaker is always good and is one of the strongest counters to Torbjorn and Bastion.

Git gud fagget
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (81 KB, 372x590) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
81 KB, 372x590
>>
>>340309352
I only suggested that because, how exactly are people going to unlock these new weapons? Blizz is too used to it's "Crown of the Hungering Jew" mentality to not miss an opportunity to milk people for this shit.
>>
It is a lot harder to carry in overwatch than TF2, TF2 all you need is a vaccinator medic and soldier and you've got a two man army.
>>
>>340297621
I can see a champ-locking mode also not allowing dupes on the same team.
>>
>>340308093

Dragon! Devour/Consume My Enemy!
>>
>>340296076

>one person can't carry games

Welcome to team based shooters.
>>
>>340308220
Sounds like you need to get good with her anon
the only truely shit hero is fucking bastion. Anytime you see him on your team or on the enemy team you know its gonna be an easy loss/win
>>
>>340309438
>implying widowmakers or Hanzos ever do anything

Nah nigga. I only see them as far away from the action as possible trying to get those body shots.

And Torbs build their shit around corners. Snipers dont do to much there.
>>
>everyone runs in one by one and gets killed by the entire team
>>
>>340309451
Is this on consoles? I still see super deadweight battle
>>
File: Mpl1pt6.png (116 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
Mpl1pt6.png
116 KB, 400x460
>Plays reinhardt
>Is surprised when he loses.
There's two tanks that do your job better than you in the hands of a decent player. I'm sorry you're playing babby's first tank and are surprised when you lose
>>
>>340307778
>Decrease blast radius
>Increase direct hit/airshot damage
Fixed Junkrat.
I love the little fucker to death, grenading flying Mercies and Pharahs is so satisfying, as is being able to rip through tanks like Roadhog or Reinhardt. But most people who play him just spam through doorways, encouraged by the hit markers that pop up.
>>
>>340309667
Is this a meme because reinhardt is actually pretty good
>>
>>340309465
Because the community will fucking REEEEE with the screech of a thousand neckbeards if that happens. It happened when the mere mention of lootbox microtransactions happened and it will be worse if something that affected gameplay actually happened.

It won't happen bro
>>
>>340308601
i think its every wednesday so probably tonight at like midnight mate
>>
>>340309641

It's fake
>>
>>340306881
even Widowmaker's?
>>
File: wat.png (205 KB, 433x276) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
205 KB, 433x276
>>340309618
>And Torbs build their shit around corners. Snipers dont do to much there.
Right, because no sniper has ever sidstepped in and out of a corner to take out a turret or other players while avoiding being counter-sniped. You certainly never see a Widowmaker or Hanzo doing that.

It's also not common knowledge that Widowmaker is broken-as-shit OP on PC and the only reason she isn't used every game is because there are strong counters to her like Winston.
>>
>>340306881

But they're not.

Widow's ultimate is the very definition of invisible power. She doesn't say a goddamn word and charges so quickly that there's no reasonable way to know it's active until it's too late.
>>
>>340308220
Yesterday my friend played D.Va in an attacking payload map and got a gold medal for damage with over 16,000, and it wasn't even an especially drawn out game

I don't know how the fuck that even happened but it was impressive
>>
>>340296076
remember people wont get better either
>>
Am I the only one that doesn't want any nerfs, just buffs for underpowered characters??
>>
File: 1465216390426.jpg (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465216390426.jpg
456 KB, 1280x720
>>340305179
I understand this feeling.
>13 hours with Lucio, next hero played is 2 hours with junkrat
>always wanna play someone else but no one else ever plays support
>routinely get golds for objective time, objective kills and heals

I never thought i would spend this much time with Lucio
>>
>>340308537
The sad part is that two tanks, two healers, and two dps is actually the most effective comp.

>They actually had to limit medic to one per team in sixes tf2 because it was just so effective.
>>
>>340309773
Well yeah he's decent because his playstyle is incredibly braindead and takes no skill whatsoever. Winston and Zarya are both better by leaps and bounds
>>
>>340300709

>any of that
>aspects of MOBAs

Did you just get into gaming last year dude?
>>
File: tumblr_o88jz3TgS41v07se4o1_1280.jpg (210 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o88jz3TgS41v07se4o1_1280.jpg
210 KB, 900x1200
I play d.va for the memes, not because she's good or anything.
>>
Keep in mind that a good MMR system will eventually separate you (a supposedly good player) from shitty players.

At high MMR, you're more likely to encounter people with decent teamwork, character flexibility, etc. Or people who are just very good with the character they play.

Really it depends on how good their MMR calculation is, which with the sheer amount of data they're getting, should be very fucking good unless they're inept.
>>
>>340310017
She does say a quote in French but it's so masked over the fucking chaos the only way to know is when you get killed and notice your entire team is covered in red
>>
>>340310258
his charge takes a little bit of aim because most people are good enough to dodge it, except maybe bastion
>>
>>340309998
>You certainly never see a Widowmaker or Hanzo doing that.
No, you dont actually. Especially since you usually have Road Hogs, Reapers, McCrees, and Mei's fucking their shit up way before they get lose enough.
>>
File: wat.webm (1 MB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
wat.webm
1 MB, 1536x864
>Playing meme games
YOU SEE THIS?
YOU DESERVE THIS FOR SUPPORTING THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY.
YOU BOUGHT A BAD GAME.
NOW CHOKE ON IT.
>>
>>340296076
you cant win a football game on your own if the other team plays

it wouldnt be balanced if you could destroy the whole team solo with certain characters
>>
>>340310495
he could just scatter arrow the door and get a kill anyhow
>>
>>340296076
Gee, a single person can't win a match by himself in a team based FPS. What a fucking shock. Do people think they are playing Dota2 or something?
>>
>>340310165
You mean 1 arbitrary tank, 1 arbitrary support (optional), and a mix of 4 genji, hanzo, and reaper isn't effective? Who knew!
>>
>>340310160
>Play Zenyatta
>Get gold medals in all categories

I don't even know what the rest of the team was doing. More chances to play something other than support would be nice, though. Everyone just wants to get their PotG so they can act like they were helping.
>>
File: Meme strats.webm (3 MB, 1024x760) Image search: [Google]
Meme strats.webm
3 MB, 1024x760
>Taking this game seriously
>>
>>340310495

>Making a webm of killing someone who's clearly AFK
>>
>>340310703
Who fucking cares about that?
>>
>>340310325
Forced 50,etc,etc...
Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about that. They just want OW to be an hugbox with a set of guaranteed wins for everyone no matter how good/bad you are.
>>
File: R1l3pa7.png (577 KB, 893x895) Image search: [Google]
R1l3pa7.png
577 KB, 893x895
>>340310408
>Widowmaker
>losing to the short-range classes with shit mobility
You're just a full-on retard
>>
File: tumblr_o713mgpQJJ1v672pso1_400.png (92 KB, 392x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o713mgpQJJ1v672pso1_400.png
92 KB, 392x382
>>340305179
fucking this everyone wants to play fucking genji/mcree/hanzo
>>
File: 1464512036083.png (139 KB, 324x277) Image search: [Google]
1464512036083.png
139 KB, 324x277
>>340310691
>getting potg as Lucio by pushing 3 people to their deaths on ilios
>>
>>340296076
I can kinda see how this game will be irritating because of how much team comps matter and how few players there are

if you get a shitty tank or healer that's a pretty big problem compared to getting one or two shitty medics in TF2 or battlefield
>>
>>340310325
Unless they actually show the MMR the matchmaking seems much more tailored to maintaining 50 than ascertaining your skill

Every time I group up with good players and we run a train on other groups for hours straight the next few days of solo queue will inevitably be nothing but losses on the shittiest of teams
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 540x446) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 540x446
>>340299607
Just won a game of Dorado defense with 5 Junkrats and a Lucio.

Going Jihad on everyone the second they walked out the door was pretty great. They tried to counter with Pharahs but it wasn't nearly enough. Didn't even make it past the first checkpoint.
>>
>It's a "Nobody ever kills Mercy" episode

Your job as an Offense character or Sniper is to KILL
THE
FUCKING
HEALER
I don't give a fuck if you never even touch the point/payload as long as Mercy, Lucio and Zen stay dead you were credit to team
>>
>>340310865
Yeah except they do. All the time. Widowmakers are the biggest shitters.
>>
regardless of anything, trying to make a "team based esport game" without providing a chance for every character to win 1v1, or to win without using standard composition, is typical of blizzard's inability to understand their own playerbase

I wont call them incompetent, because the long term success of this game will tell the entire story

just like it did with WoW arena, and SC2
>>
File: iceman.jpg (41 KB, 387x617) Image search: [Google]
iceman.jpg
41 KB, 387x617
>>340310993
Oh that reminds me.

>Playing Zenyatta
>Get a triple kill on a Reinhardt, Ulting Reaper, and Pharah, solo
>PotG is Soldier76 getting one kill with his ult

I have no idea how their PotG system is supposed to work.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.