[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Ace Attorney crossover incoming!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What they wanted to do with this one is appeal to a more 'American' audience.

>The game is a crossover with Street Fighter.
>The plot revolves around Chun Li and Edgeworth, the protagonists, going up against known Street Fighter villains like M. Bison. The game is indeed very much driven by established Street Fighter continuity.
>Due to the nature of the crossover, you must balance investigating crime scenes with beating up enemies. Edgeworth cannot fight, he is completely reliant on Chun Li, who he seems to rather like. The game is indeed more of a crossover between Investigations and Final Fight than anything else, but's being referred to as Street Fighter X Ace Attorney internally.
>The game is much more gameplay focused than any other Ace Attorney game. Expect lots of sudden action sequences and Chun Li in general being awesome.
>Phoenix is in the game as a supporting protagaonist, but he is not important in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>340287143
why
>>
*snore*
>>
this seems entirely real
>>
>>340287143
That's so dumb.

Fighting games and puzzle games don't mix at all, you're trying and failing to pander to two wildly different audiences.
>>
Pure black
>>
>>340287143
Sounds radical which is exactly how I know Capcom aren't doing this
>>
>>340287143
nice fanfic senpai
>>
Phoenix Wright vs Dance Dance Revolution when?
>>
This seems so stupid that it is probably real.
>>
>>340287143
>What they wanted to do with this one is appeal to a more 'American' audience.
>Capcom
If they have a focus on Edgeworth then why didn't the localize investigations 2
>>
>>340289770
It's being packaged in with this game. Investigations 2 IS coming over.
>>
>>340290718
Yea, just like DGS, right?
>>
>>340290839
The Great Ace Attorney? That's coming later.

Capcom wants to use that one to appeal to Sherlock fans, and are evaluating how best to market it to those people.
>>
File: 1440191388639.gif (3 MB, 196x274) Image search: [Google]
1440191388639.gif
3 MB, 196x274
>>340288740
I'd buy the fuck out of that. I've been wondering if the DDR team has done anything worthwhile recently.
>>
>>340290984
And simply releasing it while there's currently a dearth of new Sherlock content in other media didn't occur to them?
>>
>>340291309
The American show is absolutely on point. Much better as an adaption than the BBC series.
>>
>Mike's Edgeworth final fight
This is bullshit but I want it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.