[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >buying games that your friends can't see that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (151 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 580x388
>2016
>buying games that your friends can't see that you're playing
>buying games that don't clock your hours play

Why do people do this still?
>>
I get that this is a Troll thead but Galaxy actually does clock your hours.
>>
>Giving a shit about achievements, gaming statuses, "gamer" "culture" and showing off your shit taste
Everything wrong with vidya.
>>
Sage and ignore, people. don't give him fuel
>>
>>340286143
You mean
>Zog has achievements, gaming statuses, steams, videos, screen shots, events, groups, clans, guilds, voice chat, infinitely more games, cloud saves
>>
:-(
>>
>>340285818
Did you really feel the need to make this thread again?
>>
>>340285818
>2016
>having friends

Shiggily diggily blah blah blah fuck it fuck you.
>>
>>340285818
>>340285818

Because I don't play Video games for attention you silly little bitch.
>>
The worst thing is that there are actual people out there who think exactly like this.
>>
>>340285818
While I do like that everyone can compare/use time astalking point on steam and getting information on playtime is useful for things like budgeting time or posting to How long to beat, if this is actually why you play games maybe you should stop playing games
>>
>>340287617
None of us are going to live forever. You only het to play so many gsmes in your lifetime. Time budgeting is important for that reason.
>>
>>340287617
Yeah it's not about the comparing dicks it's about the records kept.
>>
>he has a question mark avatar
>his profile is No Information Given
>>
>>340285818
>buying games that your friends can't see that you're playing
Who cares if they can see what I'm playing?
>buying games that don't clock your hours play
Most save game files track how long you've been playing. Who's to say this feature isn't coming?

And who the fuck gives a shit about Galaxy? It's just a convenient, OPTIONAL desktop client for your GOG games. If it upsets you that much just don't use it.
>>
>>340288067
That's the way I like it.
>>
>>340285818
You forgot the most important part
>No market to sell stuff for money
>No games with gambling mechanics
>>
File: 1306801467484.jpg (361 KB, 437x598) Image search: [Google]
1306801467484.jpg
361 KB, 437x598
>>340285818
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 600x336
Microsoft ruined gaming. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>340285818
>muh internet "friends"
Internet and friends don't even go in the same sentence.
>>
>>340285818

>Can't hide your playing a game and still be logged into friends on Steam
>Can't play any game with tacked on co-op alone without being hassled
>>
>>340290375
>Prove me wrong.
I can't.
>>
>>340290541
At least it's not like with Blizzard games to where you can't go invisible at all. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>340290951

>When you want to play overwatch and soloqueue Widowmaker like a shitter but you get multiple messages as soon as you launch the game
>>
Every game should be required to have a timer in it that counts hours.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.