[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone discovered wtf are these wierd looking symbols ment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: ds.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1600
Has anyone discovered wtf are these wierd looking symbols ment to represent?

I guess Demon's Souls lore thread
>>
File: Alchemical Symbols 1.jpg (66 KB, 736x519) Image search: [Google]
Alchemical Symbols 1.jpg
66 KB, 736x519
Alchemical Symbols and Transmutation Circles
>>
>>340269386
the symbols represent all the places i fucked your mum
go to bed son.
>>
>>340269589
>>340269645

Jesus christ, guys...
>>
File: Brand of Sacrifice sealed.jpg (60 KB, 234x268) Image search: [Google]
Brand of Sacrifice sealed.jpg
60 KB, 234x268
>>340269493
>>
>>340269738
don't use our saviour's name in vain
>>
magic circles sealing the old one

for more information visit /x/ and pretend (your experience may differ) its real.
>>
>>340269747
>still like a year until the next chapter
okay
>>
>>340269891

Fucking kek'd
>>
>>340269747
Not him, but the Star of David is actually based on the alchemical formula for Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind, which said star came from the Ring of Solomon said to bind and control demons.
>>
>>340270560

Shit is interesting
>>
They're just Miyazaki's doodles while he was on the shitter.
>>
>>340270560
INVADE THE KIKES
SOUL WAR NOW
>>
File: primeval demon.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
primeval demon.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
I want to draw some kind of connection between the enemies with strange death noises. These things were enigmatic enough already without that bizarre amplified sound effect.

Then in Dark Souls the black knights had a kind of similar amplified death effect, I don't remember any other enemies there having it. Was that sound effect in 2 at all? And I haven't finished 3 yet but so far those deacons around the Cathedral of the Deep that have creepy chanting around them make that sound on death.
>>
File: labyrinth mole.jpg (248 KB, 900x623) Image search: [Google]
labyrinth mole.jpg
248 KB, 900x623
>>340271247
also literally deepest
>>
>>340269386
Just ask Quack Patt to do another of his GAYME THEORIES
>>
>>340269993
I thought it was this summer?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.