[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cc.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
why this
>>
I've never seen the big deal. Took me only like five tries.
Admittedly there is a bit of luck required but just don't go for the first balloon, use the d-pad and it goes pretty easy.
>>
>Getting mad at videogames
Stay chill, read the dialogue each time and press down before pressing X. It's not that hard. You aren't one of those kids that skips dialogues by smashing a button, right?
>>
>>340267832
this didn't take me too long and once i got it down pat it was really easy. 200 thunderbolts without save scumming on the other hand.
>>
>>340267832

the chocobo race was such horseshit because it relied 100% on luck. get too close to an edge? your bird is turning into whatever ball/seagull is flying at you. get hit? have fun standing still while something else flies at your fucking face. the absolute worst is just so happening to be standing on one of the spawns for the balls or gulls by accident. literally rips first place right out of your hands.

at least the thunderbolts had predictability
>>
accept that it is part rng, part skill.
D-Pad only.
Don't hold just tap it.
Remember where the invisible wall are, those are the only reason the chicken changes direction on its own.
You need 12 balloons and 0 birds or
14 balloons and 1 bird.
Try for a time below 36sec or when hit once 38sec.
And don't try to get in the way of the trainer
>>
the butterflies don't actually move, so look at the maps available online and pause the game and just plan your way
>>
learn jecht shot
Tidus, Wedge, Brother, Ropp, the blue crusader on the bridge I front djose temple and jumal in that order wins you every blitzball game
>>
Japs just wanted to troll. That's why the jap release had a cheat to ignore the birds that they took out of the western release.
>>
in the southern part of the thunder plains there is a little crater infrint of a lightning rod. It triggers a lightning bolt if you step in. Move abit and step in again. Once you get the flow down, it is just 20min of concentration to get 200 dodges
>>
>>340271675
You should mention that it helps immensely to get a weapon with No Encounters on it. Geosgaeno at Baaj Temple has a chance to drop them, so savescum that fight until you get one.
>>
>>340271934
Yeah, you right. Failing that, get 30 purification salts by catching those dragons like mushusu 4 times
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.