[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[–][deleted] 17 points 8 months ago >I am a proud Blizzard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: x1NsnjE.jpg (61 KB, 1024x653) Image search: [Google]
x1NsnjE.jpg
61 KB, 1024x653
[–][deleted] 17 points 8 months ago
>I am a proud Blizzard fan and I could care less about the quality of the figurine; in fact, I like that it's low quality because that means my money went to improving the game for everyone to enjoy instead of being put into working on my little piece of plastic. As far as I'm concerned I made a $150 donation and Blizzard spent it wisely.
>>
Is that the reality on the left and an advertisement on the right? That's pretty funny. Looks about as bad as my Dio sculpture, maybe worse.
>>
>>340255902
i've only ever seen that one image of that figurine, i am skeptical to believe that it is representative of all the figurines released.

granted, who cares, this game was garbage that became boring 2 days after the beta started
>>
>I could care less

So it somewhat does bother you? This post it confusing.
>>
So THIS is the meaning of 'blizzdrone'
>>
>>340256363
it's a retarded expression in english that some people say without realizing it's wrong, like "the reason is because" or "irreguardless". This person means "I could not care less"
>>
>2016
>buying figurines
>>
>>340256778
"I could care less" is correct in some situations, so it's not really like those other two. Those are both horribly wrong in all situations.
>>
File: plush-doom-cadodemon-full.jpg (71 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
plush-doom-cadodemon-full.jpg
71 KB, 800x800
>>340256854
This, with that said though my Cacodemon was easily worth the $20 price.
>>
>>340255902
>Dio sculpture
show us please
>>
File: 141928529022.png (435 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
141928529022.png
435 KB, 1280x720
>in fact, I like that it's low quality
>>
People that buy Activision games and than bitch about games being just cheap products with no depth and just recycles of one another with no imagination behind them.

When you put Blizz into equation and their way of just pumping out characters and stuff/content for sake of selling + terrible terrible balance of their games, which is actually so terrible one could argue they do it on purpose just so everyone could constantly switch between being angry and happy, between one time constantly losing and the other constantly steam rolling, because people find actual balance and struggle boring you could say that people who buy their games are the one contributing t the death of this industry and are almost on par with SJW.
>>
>>340255682
What in the mighty fuck, how is that remotely acceptable
Are they trying to mock stillborn models?
>>
File: deeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (28 KB, 212x305) Image search: [Google]
deeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
28 KB, 212x305
>>340255682
Looks like Dee from its always sunny
>>
>to improving the game for everyone to enjoy instead of being put into working on my little piece of plastic.

People actually believe that game developers are making these figurines

What the fuck
>>
>>340257402
except the figurine is actually cuter in this case

>american women
>>
File: il_570xN.285996439.jpg (68 KB, 370x357) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.285996439.jpg
68 KB, 370x357
>>340257402
you look like a bird Deandra
>>
>>340255682
On the topic of overwatch crap...

What was the point of those giantass figures of Pharah, Genji and Tracer that were revealed?
>>
hey /v/ I just spent $60 on Overwatch Pops today :^)

triggered??
>>
File: huh.png (264 KB, 519x583) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
264 KB, 519x583
>>340257835
>Hey /v/ I just wasted a significant amount of my money today.
>Does this make you angry?

No?
>>
>>340257903
What the fuck man. This seriously can't be real. Cuckold is just the hip new meme everyone is joking around about.
>>
>>340255682
The only google results for this are /v/ threads. I'm pretty sure you're baiting me, friend.
>>
>>340257957
it's not wasted I love Blizzard, Overwatch and Funko. I'm proud of you though you're not one of the autistic anti-Blizzard cucks than plague theis board. Stop posting anime pics though.
>>
>>340257903
Internet vs reality.
I know 3 guys who are constantly fapping to cocks and gay shit online yet in real life they are nowhere near excited by guys/shemales/cocks, 2 of them met up, a few times, with people who they met online to fuck/suck cock and all the time it was a big fail.
The internet is really at fault for a lot of problems today.
>>
>>340258146
There are people who are seriously into it. On /trash/ there's usually a 'cuckold roleplaying' thread up.

I think the only reason it's even resonated this hard is because the majority of 4chan beta males find it exciting
>>
>>340258345
>The internet is really at fault for a lot of problems today.

I agree, we need this back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWq4DWfrpu8
>>
>>340256778
this, I always get so mad when people use this saying. not sure why the english language is chalk full of these retarded, contradictory sayings
>>
>>340258612
this is really relaxing to watch
>>
>>340260201
>chalk full
fucking ree anon
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.