[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 674x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 674x585
What should I do?

I have become redundant and have got a massive $10,000 payout.

Should I buy a ps4 with a new tv for my room? It will cost $1500 all up

Or should I buy a $3000 gaming PC. I would be able to claim some of it on tax

I'm an Aus fag so that's why things are expensive
>>
I'm in Aus and while prices on tech are shit you don't need to spend 3K for a decent computer
1K can get you a high-end rig that shits all over consoles.
>>
>Or should I buy a $3000 gaming PC.
No, you fucking retard. Half of that is the MOST you need to spend.
>>
File: 102.jpg (134 KB, 586x417) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
134 KB, 586x417
>>340253386
>1K can get you a high-end rig that shits all over consoles.

y.
>>
>>340253013
PCuck here. pc piracy is almost dead now. google Denuvo. for the same game price I suggest you wait for ps4k & get that. also you get some exclusives
>>
Op here

It might cost a lot because I need to buy a monitor for the PC. 27 inches minimum

Give some good specs for a high end PC (no monitor)
>>
Buy good headphones, everyone needs a pair. Sennheiser HD800 + JDS Labs Objective2 . The headphones are expensive but the amp is not, you'll get best sound quality ever, only a treated room is better but even those have their problems.
>>
File: Dhhrp7xSAhX3bafeBDREdY-650-80.jpg (30 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Dhhrp7xSAhX3bafeBDREdY-650-80.jpg
30 KB, 650x365
>>340253618
>Give some good specs for a high end PC

pic related
>>
Only a FR graph doesn't tell the whole story, but if you're not willing to put 1k on headphones, then a Beyerdynamic 880 600 Ohm is best solution. They're much cheaper, and have very good price to performance ratio

http://graphs.headphone.com/graphCompare.php?graphType=0&graphID[]=863&graphID[]=2751&scale=10

You'll need the same amp to drive these though, but the amp is not expensive
>>
Can you get good head phones for the ps4 for $300 Aud?

If the headphones are over $300 it will be harder to claim them for tax
>>
>>340253610
fuck off denuvo shill
>>
>>340253618
Why don't you just get the PC *and* the new tv and use the tv as a monitor? That way you don't have to buy separate speakers when you don't feel like wearing headphones and you can use it as regular tv when you don't want to use it for a monitor
>>
>>340253618
Go to /g/ and look at the sticky.
>>
>>340253013
Shouldn't you save that money until you find another job?
>>
>>340255069
Because TV's have latency, don't they not? PC gaming requires very small latency to enjoy (at least on FPS games), TV's have much higher latency?
>>
>>340253013
Build a $1000 PC that works just as well as the $3000 one and keep the rest of your money to live as a NEET for as long as possible.
>>
>>340253013
Upgrade your current PC and keep 90% of the rest at bank. Use the 10% else to buy the upcoming PC games.
>buying a PS4 when the PS5 is coming in 1-2 year(s)
>>
>>340257095
This.
>>
>>340256858
There's TVs with acceptable latencies. You just have to do your research.

OP, just build a great PC and connect it to a monitor and a TV at the same time. Entertainment center and gaming center in one, boom.
>>
>>340254042
Go home /mu/, you're drunk.
>>
>>340257947
>when the PS5 is coming in 1-2 year(s)

Sorry Pkek but that's not how consoles work. I know it's confusing for you because you have to upgrade your hardware each few months, but consoles simply don't need to do that because they are powerful enough and the games are optimized better than your Early Access unity engine indie garbage.
>>
>>340253932
He could hold up a bar of chocolate with pieces of the metal showing and people would cheer.
>>
>>340259041
Sorry retarded fanboy. The "PS4K" is going to be the new PS5. But sure keep believing your PS4 isn't obsolete, retard.
>>
>>340259307
The only reason Sony hasn't publicly dismissed this rumor is because it's so ridiculous they don't have to. And Sony already said that they haven't decided if they will work on a PS5 or not yet.
>>
>>340253013
Dump the money in stocks.
>>
>>340253013 neither, abandon video games and move on with your life.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.