[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck did they do to Reinhartd? In the beta his melee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
What the fuck did they do to Reinhartd?
In the beta his melee would take most non-tank characters out in two to three swings. I counted and now it takes almost fucking five swings.
They reduced this character to a boring meat shield. He is no longer the dangerous-in-close-quarters tank he was in the beta.
>>
what is "almost five swings"? is it four? why not say 4?
his swing does 75 damage. 4 swings is 300 damage. 3 swings is 225, which kills all non tanks except mei and reaper
>>
I wonder how big his dick is, i bet it's huge
>>
>>340251704
4 is still too much compared to the two-shotting melee he had in the beta. Now he's just a chore to play. Any advice?
>>
He's fine you shitter, now he requires teamwork to get kills instead of charging into a group of enemies and 2 shotting all of them.
>>
>>340252367
He was fine in the beta. He was dangerous up close but his weakness was range. Now there's literally no point. You just tickle enemies. Winston is a way better tank.
>>
>>340251441
>babby wanted to 2 shot everyone
what else is new?
>>
>>340251441
>He is no longer the dangerous-in-close-quarters tank he was in the beta.
This role was always supposed to be filled by Roadhog.
>>
>>340252847
Comparing to just about every other hero, I'd say it's pretty reasonable.
>>
>>340252174
>Any advice?
git gud
>>
>>340252847
>let's make a character completely and utterly obsolete :^)
>>
>>340251441

Hahaha get fucking gud you shitter.
>>
>>340251441
>reinhartd
>one of the top three best heroes in the game
>weak

holy shit get gud
>>
>>340253015
>get hook-shotted from miles away
>give up because there is no point. You lose.
>"close-quarters"
>>
File: 1434121341241143.jpg (78 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
1434121341241143.jpg
78 KB, 500x572
>>340251441
find a healer fig.
>>
>>340252839
If you don't see how rein is still useful there is no helping you.

Every skilled team will run a reinhardt because he's invaluable if you use teamwork (IE actually shooting behind the shield)
>>
if rein could 2 shot all of the dps classes other than reaper then the meta would basically be 3 rein 3 mercy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.