[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think this will turn out? Will you play it for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
How do you think this will turn out?

Will you play it for the short time it will be up ?

> a group of fans create a proper battlefront 3 "Galaxy in turmoil "
> it's cleared to be relased to steam soon (it has, look it up)
> it's Free to play , no microtransactions or anything
> EA sees this as a profit loss , people are playing the free battlefront remake instead of their cheap knockoff
> EA has the game removed
> a lawsuit follows, even if EA has no legs to stand on they will still try because EA
>>
So is this the result of Protofaggot's leak or something else entirely?
>>
>>340243646
The lawsuit won't happen , but the rest will

What I really want to see happen is when the game is taken down, some players still have the files on their coumpter, with some help getting it running outside steam , I'm sure the game will get floating around the Internet much to the eternal Distain of EA/Disney
>>
>>340243646
Wow, where this came from ? What engine would this project use to run on Windows ?
>>
I don't know why they didn't just make the battlefront gameplay without star wars assets.

It could be called NotBattlefront 3, where you play as the forces of the NotRebels fighting against the NotImperials,
>>
>>340243735
I think it's something else
I wouldent be surprised if it had parts of the original bf3 code or assists in it though
>>
>>340243998
> copies of the free superior battlefront floating around the Internet
> EA spends the next decade trying and failing to take it down, completely oblivious to the irony
Dare I dream?
>>
>>340244481
A boy has the right to dream
>>
>>340244045
Because these dumbshits built it on stolen Battlefront 3 code. They're now trying to backpedal and say it's not because they know it's illegal, but it is. This will never get released.
>>
>>340246405
If it's uploaded to several mirrors "anonymously", what can be done against it ?
>>
>>340246405
Its made in Unreal jackass, they cant get them on stolen code
>>
>>340246541
That won't happen either, all their hard drives and backups will be seized and destroyed before they finish.
>>
>>340246405
It's already been cleared to release on steam withen the next month or so
>>
>>340246932
Means nothing, Valve literally clears anything and everything submitted to them, they don't care if it ever actually gets released or not or whether it's even real to begin with.
>>
I mean, El Dewrito is still going strong.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.