[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They were objectively the worst controllers of the 6th generation,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: XboxOriginalController.jpg (136 KB, 985x438) Image search: [Google]
XboxOriginalController.jpg
136 KB, 985x438
They were objectively the worst controllers of the 6th generation, maybe even the worst standard controllers of all time
>>
>having babby hands

They were great if you weren't a limp-wristed fag. Unfortunately, the success of the PS2 proved that the majority of people are.
>>
>>340242004

Oh wow I thought the analog stick placement was a 360 thing

They had it already
>>
>>340242418
They felt cheap and the placement of the bumpers above the triggers was fucking terrible
>>
>>340242561

That wasn't until the 360 pads.

The Duke was the GOAT controller. Best button/stick layout, solid as a brick, and a damn good dpad.
>>
>>340242004
>hating on THE DUKE

The above anon was right, you likely have babby hands.
>>
>>340242004
Them fucking triggers on the xbox original controlers pinched my fingers. Fuck that thing
>>
>>340242697
I just started using them again after getting a modded og Xbox off a friend, and after about 2 or 3 hours using the dpad with snesx on contra 3 it really began to rub my thumb raw, and it's precision seems off to me. Maybe it's just I haven't used them in awhile but it just feels awkward to hold
>>
Man the Duke felt so good in my hands.
>>
>>340242004
Shitpost harder
The duke was the best controller during 6th gen
Duke > dualshock 2 > Dreamcast > Gamecube
>>
>>340242004
I've used both and both are extremely comfortable.
>>
>>340242004
I hate the d-pad. The black and white buttons I always forget they are a thing.
>>
>>340242004
How does it feel to have the hands of a woman? Does it make you less lonely on friday nights?
>>
>>340242418
im 6'7" and vividly remember playing halo: combat evolved LANs with my marine bro room mates and other people from the block. brought back good memories but those controllers suck tbhfam
>>
>>340242498
> console gaming started with 360
for you -- maybe
>>
>>340242004
You dumb mother fuckers need to learn the difference between objective and subjective is because when you're dealing with a topic that's purely subjective in nature, it objectively makes you look dumb as fuck when you use the word incorrectly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.