[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else just stopped caring at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (301 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301 KB, 600x362
Has anyone else just stopped caring at this point?
>>
>>340239651
me, fuck I'm not even gonna buy a ps4 cuz of this bullshit wait. Completely unnecessary at this point
>>
in like 2014 when we got no news i stopped giving a shit.
>>
Won't come out till like Summer 2017
So yeah no one cares about it in 2016
>>
I'll never stop caring.
>>
>Team Osaka
I stopped caring a long time ago
>>
I stopped caring in 2010 when BBS came out.
>>
KHII came out in Japan in 2005

It is now 2016.

Thats 11 fucking years. People have died waiting for this damn game. People bought a launch PS3 ($600) because they were promised this damn game only to never hear about it again until it was "Surprise we are moving it to PS4"

I played KH2 when I was 13 years old in 2006

Im now 23 years old and I just dont care
>>
File: kingdom hearts 3.png (55 KB, 873x432) Image search: [Google]
kingdom hearts 3.png
55 KB, 873x432
I'm still interested if only because I told myself I'd follow through with seeing how this stupid story ends.
>>
File: 1451067336983.jpg (7 KB, 124x114) Image search: [Google]
1451067336983.jpg
7 KB, 124x114
I’m honestly just satisfied it's actually happening.

I don't mind waiting a few more years for it to be released and I wouldn't mind if it were delayed.
>>
>>340239651
My friend, I stopped caring years and years ago.

Fun fact: the lack of KH3 is the sole reason why I never bought a PS3.
>>
>>340240693
it wont end the ride never ends
>>
>>340240525
>People bought a launch PS3 ($600) because they were promised this damn game only to never hear about it again until it was "Surprise we are moving it to PS4"

PS3 library in a nutshell
>>
>>340239651
Nah I'm still hyped. We're a lot close than we were a couple years ago so there's that. You all are gonna crack and buy the game when you see that final trailer anyway.
>>
>>340240154
>Won't come out till like Summer 2017

That is incredibly wishful thinking of you.
>>
I gave up a long time ago.
>>
>be 13 year old me in 2006
>finish kh2 and wondering what was inside the bottle that Kairi found at the end
>tfw I thought Kh3 would open with us exploring a Destiny Island that looked like the CG openings and we would set off on another adventure
>tfw the handheld games ruined it all and twisted the story so much that Kh3 won't be anything like the game my 13 year old self was excited for
>>
>>340241525
>I'm a fucking retard who can't keep up with a simple story
>>
>>340241457
Seems fine. XV in 3 months. XV team moves over to finish KH3 up since right now there is no plans for DLC.

Maybe split the XV team up and do FF7R and KH3
>>
File: 1458545301413.jpg (899 KB, 1570x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458545301413.jpg
899 KB, 1570x1080
I hope KH3 is comfy again like KH1. KH2 sucked. I need another Traverse Town.
>>
>>340241632
>simple
Oh you cheeky fucking cunt faggot
>>
>>340241632
More like
>Retarded devs turn a simple story needlessly convoluted

And because he didn't like how the story turned out doesn't make him stupid. Seems to me like you're a blind fanboy.
>>
>>340241632
>simple story
More like retarded story.
Everybody's a reincarnation (making them less special, as their specialness is just cause the new/old guys)
And how many totesnotheartless are there now?
Heartless are hearts consumed by shadow and split from a person.
Nobodies are the leftover body and soul.
Literally everything else is nonsense. (Cause there's nothing else other than heart-body-soul.)
>>
I stopped caring the moment Sora returned to destiny islands at the end of KH2. As far as I'm concerned that's the end. I eventually played BBS which I suppose is meant to generate interest in what's to come in KH3, but it was just so fucking retarded it completely turned me off from the story.
>>
>>340241698
Yeah no.

2018 at the earliest. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
World of FF is out in October, they've said we won't have any major KH3 news until that game is out.

Also a new trailer for 2.8 (With Aqua being shown) is basically confirmed thanks to the KH Unchained twitter.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.