[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sprints around randomly >completely unpredictable patrol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: AlienIsolationWallpaper_Phase-2.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
AlienIsolationWallpaper_Phase-2.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1200
>sprints around randomly
>completely unpredictable patrol routes
>higher sensitivity to detecting you than normal
>literally no way to escape from getting caught after he sees you short of using a fucking flamethrower
>can smell you hiding in closets
>kills you in one hit
>can travel around in vents very fast, throwing you off

how the fuck do you get past this motherfucker. also predators as enemies in alien isolation 2 pls

>alien isolation 2 when?
>>
Patience, lots of butt clenching and luck
>>
>>340233135
So... Pretty much how it would go down, had someone encountered something like that IRL...
>>
>>340233430
well it makes for shitty gameplay. there was a time where 3 civilians were standing around for some reason, I knew an ayyy was close by, so I hid in the closet next to them.

ayy comes up 10 seconds later, murders the thread humans just standing there for no reason, and immediately rips the door off where I was hiding and ayys my face. the AI is kind of whacked in this game
>>
>>340232880
Only gripe is that the Alien is indestructible, makes absolutely no sense

That and that the game is boring
>>
>>340232880
Use the noisemakers, they are required on higher difficulties unless you want to wait forever
>>
>>340232880
That's the best shit

>Predators for sequel
YES, SENPAI

>turn the corner
>predator fighting a xeno
>stare in awe
>one suddenly dies
>the victor turns to you
>fuck.jpg
>turn and run
>duck into an run down building
>quickly hide in a closet
>it's too late
>dead

An AVP survival game would kick ass.
>>
>>340233609
It's not your game then.
>>
>>340232880
The AvP movies were utter shit

It's a retarded crossover and I don't want that to infect the only decent horror game to come out recently
>>
File: Capture.jpg (86 KB, 1617x930) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
86 KB, 1617x930
>People keep bitching about wanting to play the alien in multiplayer, despite it making absolutely no sense for the gameplay.

>Not wanting a multiplayer version of Survivor mode, where players have friendly fire and can ally or kill anybody to survive.
>>
>predator walks round the corner
>drop your gun
>cower like a bitch
>predator walks away because muh code of honor
Would only be another way to avoid the ayy lmao
>>
>>340235560
>implying the pred wouldnt just drop his weapon, pull your ass out of hiding and rape you less you fight him to the death
>>
File: F kg CT d .jpg (116 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
F kg CT d .jpg
116 KB, 650x433
>>340236678
>implying I didn't want to be raped in the first place
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.