[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VA-11 Hall-A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: muhwaifu.png (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muhwaifu.png
40 KB, 1280x720
Is this going to be any good?

Is anyone else going to be buying this?

does /v/ even know about this game?
>>
>>340221331
oh fuck, I forgot the damn trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x393waFKDw
>>
Is that the VN being developed by some Argentinians?
>>
>>340221392
>>340221331

I can never understand you kids. This place used to be for dumb videogame related bullshit, but now all you faggots ever do is simply beg for attention and validation. All it takes for you is one damn (you) and suddenly all the hours you spend in this cesspool is worth it. You've got nothing else?
>>
>>340221689

Venezuelans. Which is bad due to the rolling blackouts and roving rape gangs. The game was supposed to be out months ago but they havent been able to work on it due to their country imploding.
>>
>>340222003
but anon, how is stirring up conversation about an upcoming VN a bad thing?
>>
>>340222192
/v/ doesn't want to discuss videogames.
The community wants this board to be a /pol/ / /b/ echo-chamber.
>>
>>340222339
Please, and I say this with all sincerity, if you know of a better place to talk about vidya, say so. I'm increasingly getting the feeling I've aged out of this place and I'd love to have a place with light-touch moderation that doesn't force you to wade through overwhelming amounts of memespam and offtopic to find worthwhile discussion
>>
>>340222339
>community
Stop posting, newfag.
>>
>>340223832
>overwhelming majority of individuals who contribute to discussion and who comprise what best amounts to a group consensus as to the venue's common desires
Better?
>>
>cyberpunk game made by venezuelan devs
The lore's gotta be good, that's for sure.
>>
>great soundtrack
>neat visuals
>made by a /agdg/ anon
Might check it out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.