[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont i like any of the character designs in this? some are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3q5q5t.jpg (5 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
3q5q5t.jpg
5 KB, 293x172
why dont i like any of the character designs in this? some are ok i guess? always hear people say the characters are the best part tho.
>>
because you insist on being different even when there is no reason to be
>>
because you're not a casual, op
>>
>>340209817
what characters do you like? why do you like them? help me be like you.
>>
Because you are gay and not attracted to females game characters
>>
>>340210875
i like everything and theres nothing in this game id fuck except maybe bird girl.
>>
>>340209585
The problem with the overall design of the game is that it isn't cool. The characters and their dialogue is generally pretty lame even if it is well produced.
>>
>>340212126
you mean like the cringy dragons cinematic? fuckin dreamworks shit right there.
>>
>>340209585
Then you don't like it. I fucking hate pepsi but I love sprite.

Why does some else have to explain why you don't like something or why you have to like it. Large amount of people like the game, it was successful. Some people don't, you're one of those.
>>
I don't find any of the characters appealing either
>>
the characters are the worst part. no personality at all. just play for the game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.