[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bosses that ruined the credibility of their respective games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
ITT: Bosses that ruined the credibility of their respective games and/or series.
>>
>>340191585
>ruined the credibility

What? How so?
>>
literally what the fuck are you talking about? Stupid fgt
>>
In dark souls 3 every boss now has to be an >epig 2 phaes batle XPXP XD
>>
>>340191981
>>340191719
For him
>>
>>340191981
are you implying ludwig has something to do with that?

Almost every boss in bloodborne has 3 phases
>>
>>340191719
He couldn't beat it so he got angry and made a thread on /v/
>>
>>340191585
what is the point of this fucking thread?
>>
>>340192254
Nigger i plat'd the game and the dlc so don't be telling me to git gud you little casual.
>>
>>340191981
>more boss moveset
>battle become more varied and dynamic

So how is this nothing but improvement compared to previous Souls games again?
>>
>>340192552
he mad he cant beat it
>>
>>340191981
What I hated most is how shit the music transitions were, it straight up ruined a lot of the bosses. I found it strange since Bloodborne did that so well.
>>
>>340192448
Maybe OP could explain but I still don't know what the fuck he meant.
>>
File: 59.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>340192552
uh huh, okay then mate
>>
>>340192804
the music in DaS3 in general was boring as fuck
>>
>>340192254
Can you stop pretending souls games are even remotely hard because they aren't.
>>
>>340191585

>tfw op is dsp
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.