[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Hitman-Marrakesh-2[1].jpg (428 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hitman-Marrakesh-2[1].jpg
428 KB, 1920x1080
How are you fellas enjoying Marrakesh?

I played it for the first time last night and it's certainly no Sapienza, but I dig it. Best outfits so far? Is there a way to instigate a riot? It feels like there should be.

I still haven't gotten a clean playthrough of Sapienza yet though. I always get frustrated when I get to the lab at the end.
>>
>>340179309
>gun is glued to his back

hahahahahahahahahah what year is it 1995???
>>
>>340179970
Whatever nerd. Name a game that actually does guns right
>>
Marrakesh is ok, but not more. I find it kinda stale.
Outfits are ehhh, best one is actually the summer suit imo. Riot is a no-no, as you even have to prevent it. Also, the guy with the megaphone is a useful idiot of Zayan's.
And SASO is actually pretty easy, although I can't get it as fast as e.g. Sapienza, as there is soooo much space with nothing to do between the targets it's not funny.
>>
MR WORLDWIDE
DALE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Xt_QLdgN0
>>
>>340180140
Hitman: Blood Money
>>
>>340179309

You can't instigate a riot, unfortunately, but the biggest disappointment for me was the fact that you can't give any weapons to the prisoner. That would've been amazing. Overall the level is okay, though Arab settings are universally bland in video games so eh.

Lab is very easy, albeit tedious, just have a rat poison ready and mind the cameras if you haven't deleted the footage.

>Get a scientist disguise (can poison a drink of one in the rightmost shed) or just bruteforce as a guard to the virus storage
>Change to hazmat suit
>Wait until only two scientists will be in the storage
>Poison the rats and explode materials to distract them
>Raise the virus temperature and run to the plane
Or supposedly you can just shoot the virus from the top, though I haven't tried it.
>>
>>340180269
3 0 5
>>
>marrakesh
>american accents everywhere

Also this game looks barely better than Hitman from 2012
>>
>>340180269
My pals and I get together and play this every time a new level drops and I can't stop saying DALE and MR WORLDWIDE, especially with the first outfit he was wearing in Sapienza
>>
>>340181260
This is now an Agent 305 thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ews0RiaWDPw
>>
>>340180358
I've never thought of that, but I don't think I've ever liked an Arab setting in a video game except Dust in counterstrike.
>>
>>340179970
not only that but 47 actually holds assault rifles with the left hand on the mag. i assume npcs do it as well
>>
>>340182661
Yeah, better hold them as far in the front as possible while twisting your arm upwards. That's how real operators do it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.