[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starfox Adventures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 300x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 300x426
Can we all agree that this is the best Starfox game?
>>
It can't be the best Star Fox game since the majority of the series rides the coattails of 64, retreading the same plot, locations, and even dialogue.
>>
>>340174012
Nigga we can't all agree that a dress is blue and black. Of course we can't all agree on this.
You just want to dump Krystal pics.
>>
>>340174012
"Star Fox Zero" is spelled wrong in the box
>>
>>340174012
It's not Zero
>>
I probably said this before but:

You know how many otherwise good video games tend to have "that one part" that makes you never want to replay them?

Starfox Adventures consists almost entirely of those. Sure, what little there is between them is pretty good but there's not nearly enough of it to make up for all the annoying, boring or otherwise frustrating stuff.
>>
File: starfoxzerotrailer-capadojogo.jpg (255 KB, 1024x1458) Image search: [Google]
starfoxzerotrailer-capadojogo.jpg
255 KB, 1024x1458
>>340174012
>>
File: krystal_by_moonllita-d7axt8e.jpg (100 KB, 699x1143) Image search: [Google]
krystal_by_moonllita-d7axt8e.jpg
100 KB, 699x1143
>>340175396
An then there's General Scales. If there was such a thing as the Ten Commandments for video games the first one would be "Don't set up a bossfight and then don't let me fight them."

So many games do it and it never ceases to be be frustrating.
>>
>>340175563
I agree the general scales fight was awful but it wasn't game destroying
>>
>>340174012
Is this a bait?
>>
>>340175867
>the general scales fight was awful
what fight
>>
>>340176353
exactly what I meant. There wasn't one. That's why it was awful. That's my only complaint with that game honestly
>>
File: StarFoxMeta2.png (353 KB, 1152x1233) Image search: [Google]
StarFoxMeta2.png
353 KB, 1152x1233
it's pretty gud OP, though i won't forgive miyamoto letting it be stuck in Star Fox limbo.

and watch out for Zerofags shilling their game again
>>
File: ReturnedZeroCopies2.jpg (76 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ReturnedZeroCopies2.jpg
76 KB, 600x450
>>340175462
thanks for reminding me about Zero!

gotta go return my copy, ASAP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.