[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sims 4 isn't very good. Sims 3 spoiled me with its open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Sims.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sims.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
Sims 4 isn't very good. Sims 3 spoiled me with its open neighborhood and create a styles. Ready for Sims 5 to bring back that $hit
>>
I'm ready for a different fucking studio to try the life simulation genre since the current sims team is garbage and The Sims exists only to bleed money out of people with what should be basic features at this point like weather.
>>
>>340164705
I thought the only ones who played sims were stay at home moms whose husbands let them spend $50 on an expansion pack every few months
>>
Yeah they need some competition in the genre the only reason the sims does so well is because it's the only game doing it
>>
I like the sims 3 the most but fuck that garbage optimization, my (heavily modded) game takes almost 5 minutes to load.
>>
>>340165759
That's good. My small amount of mods, just like 3 of the NRASS(Sp?) ones takes 2~ minutes from launch to "pick family to play", but then that loading takes 4~5 minutes.
>>
>>340164390
Sims look terrible in 3 though
>>
File: 03-12-16_2-00-33 AM.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
03-12-16_2-00-33 AM.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340164390
>open neighborhood
I missed this so much at first but now when I go back to sims 3 with expansions I see how much of a bloated mess it is unplayable and I have a decent build. If it has great performance it would be a masterpiece.
I can't play sims 2 anymore because even though its really cool I can't look past everybody staying the same age despite you family aging generations. Completely took me out of the experience.
Sims 4 once all expansions are released has great potential. It does not have shit performance like Sims 3. I hated the artstyle at first but once I saw how curvy and qt you can make girls I got over it. Once expansions are released it looks like its going to be an upgraded Sims 2. Sims 4 is my favorite Waifu simulator.
>>
File: 1409947886528.png (674 KB, 973x477) Image search: [Google]
1409947886528.png
674 KB, 973x477
which Bella would you woohoo
>>
>>340164390
I miss chinman :(
>>
>>340164390
It is open neighborhood, it is just split up between loading screens.
>>
>>340167103
Sims 2 desu. She is the most attractive one despite the artstyle. Bella in Sims 4 always looked wierd to me im pretty sure its the nose. And the made her build like a linebacker and she always gets really buff in every playthrough. Thats why I never give females the athletic trait. They always work out until their bodies look disgusting.
>>
>>340167103
>3
Which neighborhood is this fluid druid in?
>>
>>340167579
Go to your nearest special needs nursing home, you'll find plenty of real life girls who look like Sims 3 Bella
>>
>>340167579
Sunset Valley but she grow up pretty shitty like Chole Mortez.
>>
>>340164390
Yeah, 3 was great. Though the optimisation is pretty lacking, I found myself playing it the most, because the open neighbourhood just fucking sucks me in.
>>
Sims 2 is obviously the best
>>
>>340168623
nostalgia is bluring your mind fgt
>>
>>340167083
>I saw how curvy and qt you can make girls I got over it.
One thing Sims 4 got right is the CAS.
>>
File: 1362793519442.png (62 KB, 251x393) Image search: [Google]
1362793519442.png
62 KB, 251x393
>>340168860
Sims 2
Pros
>Faces that weren't grown in Ireland
>Tons of mod support
>Easily torrented +all expacs
>Runs on most anything
>Lots of towns

Cons
>I think the Sims 4 girls are pretty QT wouldn't mind them but 2's are still better than 3's Oblivion faces
>Not Sims 3
>>
>>340169636
>Cons
>No story progression
>>
>>340164390
I hate how in 4, the entire neighborhood ages without your intervention, but that's all they do. They age and die. They don't get jobs, or have relationships or children. They just die.

I had to turn off the aging for the inactive sims because it was fucking stupid. But now all the inactive sims stay young forever.

I miss the way Sims 3 handled this. I once made a huge white trash family of gingers and crammed them into a small house and left them to their own devices. It was interesting to see what they got up to, years down the line.
>>
if you want minimalistic expansions for 3

>Ambitions
>Generations
>Seasons
>Night Life

now if you want to push more
>Supernatural
>Pets

>>340167083
just look for optimized Sims 3, or just use mods

>>340164705
honestly I can give Sims 3 leeway on certain things since it uses an open neighborhood and has story progression

apparently they even had weather originally but scrapped it because of bugs
>>
>>340164390
Sims 2 was the best sims game hands down.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.