[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most effective way to filter out all these Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
What's the most effective way to filter out all these Overwatch threads? There's like 20 at once all the time and I wanna cut down on it at least a little bit.

Does anyone got a copypasta for the 4chan x filter or anything?

Overwatch faggots pls go
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2501x2794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2501x2794
Overwatch thrrad
>>
Are you retarded or just shitposting for attention?

Set filters for overwatch and all of the heroes names.
Done. Now fuck off back to your e-celeb thread.
>>
>>340159358
>i hate overwatch threads
>let me make an overwatch thread!
you are this retarded. you stupid sack of retarded shit.
>>
>>340159358
I filtered the word "Overwatch" and the names of all 21 characters.

A handful of threads still make it through, but I only have to scroll past 3-4 threads instead of 28.
>>
>>340159358
>People keep playing a game I don't like
>and they talk about it in a place for talking about games.
You know, you could go away too OP.
>>
>>340159501
>he doesn't like Overwatch so he must love e-celebs!

Literally the exact opposite, kid.
>>
>>340159754
Generally the kind of retards who make these threads are the same people who are all about that /vee/ culture cancer.
>>
Filtering is the most beta way to deal with a problem.
How about you fucking enforce your fucking rules for once and move them to fucking /vg/, You know? The board that was SPECIFICALLY made for this shit.
>>
>>340159889
how will you do that if mods are on blizzards pay check?
>>
File: I shiggidy diggidy.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
I shiggidy diggidy.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>340159869
You literally can not know if """most"""" posters making these threads are like that you categorizing autistic fucking shithead.
>buh wuh if you do x you are y
Kill yourself you dense shitwit
>>
>>340160127
Calm down, op
I'm giving you your replies. No need to vehemently defend your shitposting faggotry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.