[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age HD remaster coming to PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: screenshot_4.jpg (125 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_4.jpg
125 KB, 1366x768
Square is going to port this to PC right?

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xii-remastered-for-ps4-1780732751
>>
>>340156564

2017 for PS4
2019 for PC
>>
>>340156635
Why the delay? Why not just port it as soon as it releases?
>>
>>340156692
So people double-dip.
>>
This time they'll release it at the same time this on PC, X-X2 sold 200k copies at 30 bucks in just a month
Now imagine how good it'll sell if it competes directly with the ps4 on launch day
>>
File: 1433374500352.jpg (95 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1433374500352.jpg
95 KB, 1136x640
>kotaku
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>340157016
How long did it take the x-x2 remaster to come to PC? And why can't Square couldn't square just announce it alongside the PS4 instead of forcing us to wait
>>
>>340157162
When they announce it in the west, probably will also have a bone release
But as far as the elevens care it's a piss4 exclusive
>>
>>340156692
>>340157014
As retarded as it might sound I actually know people who have done this. One of them is a devoted Final Fantasy fanboy that has bought the FFX/X-2 HD version on PS3, PS4, and now PC. He fucking played them all the way through each time he bought it too, and I can't really comprehend why he or anybody else buys more than one copy of the same game for themselves. It just sort of seems like a waste of money, especially when for those cases there's hardly any differences between the platform versions.
>>
File: 1412187377137.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1412187377137.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
>>340157421
Some people just really like to support games they like.
>>
File: carlos-slim.jpg (62 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
carlos-slim.jpg
62 KB, 1200x675
PC cucks begging for ps4 games AGAIN?
>>
>>340157421
One of the biggest reasons they release on PC last is because it is the best version and therefore at least there is some (tiny) reason to get it again. If they released at the same time, or on PS4/Bone after PC, not as many people would buy down.
>>
>>340156564
>kotaku
fuck off shill
http://archive.is/nA28U
You can literally copy paste the entire "article" right here on this website:

Square Enix is calling it Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age. Here is the debut trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-bWotLKqo
The game was originally released for the PS2 in 2006. Famitsu reports that the HD version, however, will be based on Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System. Besides revamped character models and cutscenes, the game will feature auto-save, shorter load times, and an improved turbo mode. The score has been re-recorded, but The Zodiac Age will also feature the original soundtrack.
Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System is slated for a 2017 release.
>>
I hope Gria get added, even as just background npcs with no speaking roles
>>
Fuck yeah.

First thing I do is move the camera to look up Ashe's skirt.
>>
>Kotaku
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>340157421
PC releases almost always get delayed because people double dip
>>
>>340157596
Nah, companies preffer to release everything at once so they just have to do one marketing push, but if they cant justify making a port from the ground ip they'll just delay that port to a later date.
Now that ff ix and x x2 sold so well on pee cee they'll probably just delay the entire western release
>>
>>340158992
Pc release gets delayed bacause it's always given the loweat priority therefore they preffer to delay that port instead of the entire release
Believe me any half smart company wants all their markets covered day 1, if they need to delay a release on their lowest priority market they'll do it, if it's a higjer priority the they delay the entire release
>>
>>340159451
>Believe me any half smart company wants all their markets covered day 1

nah u can essentially get a second release by doing two platofrms seperately. gta v is a good example, the game basically came out twice and had longer life on the market. wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>340159451
too bad square enix is run by retards
>>
>>340159782
5m on PC versus 55 on consoles, if they had released it from the start it'd be like 10m by now, they just did not give it the same priority and they were not in a hurry because of those ridic sales on consoles
>>
>>340160457
Plus you get double dips on games like Skyrim or FO4 and thoae got released at the same date across the board
>>
FFX HD came to PC, this will come to PC and you'll play it in 4K just like FFX HD

GLORIOUS PC GAMING MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN
>>
>>340160308
Ehh, I don't blame them, the weeb craze on PC is very new and SE is always glacially slow for everything
>>
>>340156564
>Portbegging almost immediately.
PCuck gonna cuck. But remember you are the masterrace, heh.
>>
>>340157162
>And why can't Square couldn't square just square
it square
you okay buddy?
>>
>>340160876
Considering we are the only platform that already has the zodiac game translated and playable in HD since the last 5 years, yes, we are the master race.

We just want to throw some coins to SE for their efforts.
>>
I really hope there's an option to not use the Zodiac Job System. Has anyone ever actually looked into that thing? It severely limits what your characters can use, and there's no way to change job once you've chosen one. It's a mess.
>>
Man, i was shocked when i learned that Vagrant story takes place in the same Ivalice of Final Fantasy XII.

MMO when?
>>
>>340157421
I didn't know there would be a PC version and bought the PS4 version. Then the PC version came out and I bought that too.
Luckily I never opened my PS4 game, so I can just sell it as "new" on ebay.
>>
>>340156564
I hope so...

All the FF´s Games in Steam...I still do not believe it.
>>
File: 1357381978001.jpg (161 KB, 499x494) Image search: [Google]
1357381978001.jpg
161 KB, 499x494
Best FF incoming
>>
>>340163758
Vagrant Story was actually meant to be a series name, with the first game the first episode known as The Phantom Pain

>the phantom pain
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.