[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I ask you something /v/? Why the fuck do some of you retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Can I ask you something /v/?

Why the fuck do some of you retards hail the Dualshock 2 as "The greatest controller of all time" while simultaneously shitting on the Dualshock 3 which is LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME FUCKING CONTROLLER? I'm not even saying the DS2 or DS3 is bad, but calling one good and the other bad is just fucking delusional and retarded.
>>
>>340154525

The dual shock 2 had 4 bumpers, not two bumpers and two parodies of triggers. That's why the DS2 is better in my mind
>>
>>340154525
xbox 360 controller is better honestly
far more comfortable to play when I hook it up to my pc
played on my friend's pc using his ps4 controller and eh it's not for me
>>
>>340154525
The DS3 had shit bumpers m8. Cool your autism next time, do some research. And even at that, the DS3 launched as the shite sixaxis, which was even worse.
>>
File: 13133517083.jpg (52 KB, 744x722) Image search: [Google]
13133517083.jpg
52 KB, 744x722
>>340154885
This
Only small handed kids don't like the 360 controller
>>
File: 2500357-0849241607-giote[1].jpg (62 KB, 952x960) Image search: [Google]
2500357-0849241607-giote[1].jpg
62 KB, 952x960
>>340154689
This, sixaxis has rounded triggers and your finger were sliding down constantly when shooting or using it as a throttle/brake.
It was so bad there were atachements you could buy to fix it.

Beside DS2 had all triggers analog, sixaxis only L2/R2 are analog while R1/R2 are digital.
Apart from that long ass cable so you dont have to deal with battery.

I still use PS2 dualshock for my PS2 or PC gaming, shit is beyond awesome, comfortable, precise and reliable.
>>
>>340154992

My hands are too big for the 360 controller, I have to crab to use the triggers n bumpers effectively. It isn't much better on the DS3
>>
>>340154965
>do your research
I've used both controllers retard. That and wireless capabilities is the only thing that separates them.

>>340154689
The R2/L2 buttons are generally used for tertiary purposes anyway so it barely makes a difference. Even if it bothers you so much, that doesn't make one controller "GOAT BEST CONTROLLER OF ALL TIME" and other shit. In most aspects, they're exactly the same.

Also the size is the primary complaint regarding the Dualshock 3. Why don't I hear this about the Dualshock 2? It's just as small.
>>
>>340155179
>The R2/L2 buttons are generally used for tertiary purposes

No they not, there is a reason why only those two are analog.
Either racing games like midnight or burnout or wipeout or even driving in GTA and even there is shooting and it would be nice if your finger wouldn't constantly sliding down.
>>
>>340155179

The bumpers made a huge difference the first time I felt a DS3 that's for sure. You're arguing about subjective opinions on a subjective subject, I don't know what you expect. The DS2 is comfy and I like its bumpers more than any other controller. I use a 360 controller on the PC. They're all pretty functionally identical, I don't think anyone ever got as riled up as you say they did.
>>
>>340155502
>Driving

The L2/R2 triggers are better for driving. That's the one thing the DS3 triggers are good at.
>>
>>340155693
The DS3 triggers are good for anything.
>>
>>340155639
My original point was the Dualshock 2 and Dualshock 3 are practically the same, which they are, yet are received very differently by /v/.

>>340155782
Stop samefagging, retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.