[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i bought you one of these to keep your games tidy!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 213x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 213x220
>i bought you one of these to keep your games tidy!
>>
File: 1433857720563.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1433857720563.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Thanks anon.
>>
>>340151682
the only pro is you don't have to find somewhere to store the boxes
>>
>>340151682
We had those for demo disks. Many many many demo disks. The golden age of getting to play shitty games for the price of overpriced and actually literally biased magazines.
>>
>>340152006
The Official Playstation Magazine was great, though! I miss the Ziff Davis company :(
>>
What's wrong with a disc binder? I use them.

Makes transporting games easy.
>>
>>340152339
Where exactly are you having to transport that many videogames?
>>
>>340152489
Why go through dozens of boxes on a shelf when I can hold them all in my hand?
>>
>Tfw have more than 200 movies
>use a few of those

They are really handy.
>>
>>340152489
Well, okay, it was more convenient when I was living in college (not just because I moved around my games more but also because of limited space to store games in). I just got used that system so I still use it now.

Before I used disc binders I was using slimline CD cases and storing all my games in a long box so I haven't used the stock game cases in forever (though I've swung back in the other direction this generation, as all my PS4 and XB1 games are still in their regular cases; not the Wii U games, however).
>>
File: HTB12ziOHXXXXXaxXXXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg (72 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
HTB12ziOHXXXXXaxXXXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg
72 KB, 1000x800
>and here's my collection
>>
>>340151682
it was a nice gift for my verbatims
>>
>>340152827
I still have my book somewhere. Never sold my cards like all my other friends did.
>>
>>340152006
Man, i used to have this CD called 101 Games and Hints.

It was fucking awesome. So much top notch shit on there.

I bought it at a school fete for like $1 when i was 6 or so.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.