[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: agony3.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
agony3.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Your job: ESCAPE HELL! Sure sounds interesting. Let's hope it gets a good Multiplayer/CoOP

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhMbT_hksGQ

http://www.pcgamer.com/agony-is-a-first-person-horror-about-escaping-hell/

btw. This is a female demon. Freud would have field day with it. (see http://cdn1-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/gallery/agony-game/agony4.jpg)
>>
>Freud would have a field

Fraud was all about fucking your mum, Clive Barker is the dude with the hardcore demon fethish
>>
Ok, looks interesting I guess.
Maybe when they put out some gameplay and convince me this isn't some pretentious walking sim I'll care.
>multiplayer
What?
>>
Those fucking Polacks sure do love that chromatic aberration
>>
Looks ok. Hopefully this will be a proper survival horror game, but I doubt it.
>>
>escape hell

Why not play Doom so I can murder all the denizens of hell?

>>340150308

Freud had more going on than wanting to fuck his mom. He also proposed the idea of the human psyche being composed of the id, the super ego, and the ego if I remember correctly.

No idea where that idea stands today though. I'm not a psychology student.
>>
>>340150450
Well if they are smart, they let you and a friend or a group try to escape hell together. Would make a nice Coop experience.
>>
>>340150180
>amnesia in hell

oh shit ye-

>co-op

uh... what
>>
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the meeting where they decided on that design.

>So, Larry has an interesting design proposal. It's a demon that has a vagina with huge teeth instead of a head.
>Thanks John. *clicks powerpoint thingie to move to the slide with the vagina dentata*
>>
>>340151007
If they are smart they'll keep it singleplayer
>>
>>340151143
they probably will sadly. People working on it worked also on Doom and Witcher amongst other things. Not the games know for there MP.
>>
>>340150180
Anyone else hate how these new devil creatures look like she's t from deadspace instead of demons
>>
h3ll0 f3ll0w g4m3r5
>>
>>340150180
this better not be another "hell is just another dimension" episode
because that is the lamest shit
Hell is hell, where your soul goes when you die because you wasted all your life shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>340150180
Looks pretty bland, also the voiceover for the trailer is super fucking retarded if not downright embarrassing.
>>
File: 1464030235343.png (72 KB, 353x439) Image search: [Google]
1464030235343.png
72 KB, 353x439
>>340151007
There's nothing in the video, description or article that talks about multiplayer.
>smart
If it's going to be a horror game multiplayer would actively hurt it.
Your subjective hard on for multiplayer isn't smart.
>>340151249
>sadly
What even
>>
>>340150180
INB4 THE TWIST IS THAT YOU ARE LUCIFER

FUCKING CALLING IT NOW
>>
>>340150180
thanks for shilling this game, tell me more so you can get an extra handful of pennies on your paycheck
>>
>>340150747
he's being studied again, in some way. His theories are being revaluated, and I personally enjoy them. I think he kind of nailed it back then.
t. psychology student
>>
>>340150747
Freud is kind of considered garbage.
He didn't do any of his research in any scientific way and a lot of patients didn't recover, some even killed themselves.
BUT - he kinda was on to something and all other fields of psychology basically has him to thank for. Neo-freudians have also got some wind under their wings again since the cognitive school of psychology has somewhat proved the existence of a subconcsious (it differs a lot from Freuds ideas though, it's more about subliminal messaging and that we all have an attention-filter were some things still pass through etc)

Studied basic psychology last fall, the wording isn't correct etc since my head is mush and I don't remember everything.
>>
>>340154696
>talking about a new videogame is shilling
>better make another Overwatch thread

When did /v/ start to hate videogames?
>>
>>340151942
And what is a demon supposed to look like?
>>
>>340155169
Wow what brand new and engaging info about the game in question you have given to me in this reply. No, really, thank you for telling me this. It really make me want to look forward to the game even more.
How hard can it be to just give me what I asked for?
>>
When is the game coming?
>>
>>340155295
>accuses others of shilling
>get BTFO
>"I-I just wanted information. Why are you so mean?"

But because I have heart for the weak-minded:
Try google or you know the link in the OP.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.