[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do yourself a favour and buy this game. It's h*cking fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: doom.jpg (4 MB, 3456x1944) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
4 MB, 3456x1944
Do yourself a favour and buy this game. It's h*cking fun.
>>
I plan to. Do you play it on PC or console ?
>>
>>340148000
Trips confirm best opinion

>>340150434
>Doom 2016
>On consoles
>With a controller
>>
>>340150434
PC. Controls feels better on PC (My brother had the console version)

Campaign is fun. If you like old-school style fps or games like Hard Reset and Shadow Warrior (the recent one) then this game is for you.

Multiplayer is not bad as well. Its like a weird mix of Arena shooters with modern shooters. Has some balancing issues. Armor looks cool but it looks like its straight out of halo 4/5
>>
File: doom[1].jpg (408 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
doom[1].jpg
408 KB, 800x600
>>340148000
Do the fatalities become less effective as the game goes on and into higher difficulties?

I watch videos of people playing the game and half the time they're not even shooting things. Just running up to them and doing a fatality.
>>
>h*cking
????
Also nah, it's pretty mediocre. And overpriced.
>>
>>340148000
>>340150705
Nice bullshot, OP.
>>
>>340150524
I know but I don't like the fact that DOOM is only available on Steam and somehow, this game does not belong to me. Buying it on console would assure that my game is not linked to an account.
Don't get me wrong, FPS on console is crap.

>>340150642
Yeah, I've heard a lot of good stuff concerning DOOM. I am definitely getting it but I can't decide on which platform I would get it.
Does the console has a solid 50+ FPS framerate at least ?
>>
>>340150705
Yes, in that more powerful enemies will take longer to stagger. And your upgraded weapons are more likely to blow up weaker enemies before you can glory kill them.
>>
>>340150898
>Buying it on console would assure that my game is not linked to an account.
what about your xbox and psn accounts?
>>
i bit the bullet and bought it
pretty average, takes a lot of ques from modern shooters and oldschool wannabes
6/10 but you don't get many if any good shooters these days anyway...
>>
how does the game play? i've got a 950m. should i have fps above 30 if i set everything at low?
>>
>>340151793
It'll do fine. You can always refund it.
>>
>>340148000
That thing in the left is supposed to be a cyber demon right? Fucking disgusting desu
>>
I was going to, but it doesn't support crossfire as far as I know.

I need to upgrade.
>>
>>340151342
I don't care about trophies. I meant the access to a game is not linked to an account. I can still play my game if I got banned or play offline.
Such thing don't exist anymore on PC (Only The Witcher 3 happens to be DRM free and GOG is good example of DRM-Free store).
It might sounds weird, I sued to be a Pc gamer but once every game is linked to an account (Steam, Battle.Net, Origin, uPlay) I rather play my games on consoles.
I only play DRM free games on PC and some olds ones.
>>
>>340154319
I used to be*

My bad.
>>
I already pirated it and it's meh. Glad I did not buy it.
>>
>>340148000
Can someone answer me this. When you have low health it seems that killing any demon will drop 40+ hp does this happen on ultraviolence??
>>
>>340148000
No, I'm too busy playing Overwatch. Besides, I never liked Doom games.
>>
>>340154820
>don't like Doom
>likes the most braindead causal game of the year
kek
>>
>>340154489
>pirated
link?
>>
File: DOOM - IDSOFTWARE.png (18 KB, 780x157) Image search: [Google]
DOOM - IDSOFTWARE.png
18 KB, 780x157
>>340148000
yes. buy it please.
>>
>>340154489
>pirated a denuvo game
Heh, good one.
>>
I'd rather play remake wads on GZ.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.