[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ninty/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
Last thread was fun, let's have another

>expectations for E3
>any games you are playing?
>expectations for NX
>what do you feel about Nintendo recently?
>any upcoming games you are looking forward to?
>what do you feel about Nintendo going to other areas? Do you have any expectations for that?

Once again, keep the shitposting to a minimim
>>
>>340132529
>expectations for NX
But they said only Zelda would be shown, no?
>>
>>340132529
Playing through DQ6 before DQ7's release date is announced.
>>
>>340132529
What are the chances of the NX being just a regular console with a regular controller and a strong lineup of games?
>>
I feel disappointed.
It's like being a fan of Marvel comics and seeing how they've been falling apart these past years.
Unlike Marvel Comics I think Nintendo can unfuck their shit up eventually.
I just hope any of the new areas like movies, amiibo, and mobile games don't take away too much focus away from video games
>>
>>340132583
Nope, Pokémon Sun/Moon was confirmed too. Still, their 2016 lineup is fucking abysmal. There's only Pokémon and Kirby on 3DS, and literally nothing on Wii U until Zelda next year that'll also be on NX. Unless they've got major aces up their sleeves and they're rusing all of us, I feel like the Wii U is already dead and the 3DS is terminal.
>>
>>340132529
>>expectations for E3
who wanna be hype for just Zelda and more #FE gameplay?
>>
>>340133062
>nothing on Wii u
We got color splash still... right guys?
>>
>>340132529
If you expect anything good apart from maybe Zelda looking neat you're retarded.
>>
>>340132793
>being just a regular console
High
>with a regular controller
Low and I seriously don't want it to be, the gamepad is fucking great
>a strong lineup of games
Don't know but it better fucking have one to justify the fucking drought of content we're living through now.
>>
>>340132793
>regular console
No.

>regular controller
No.

>strong lineup
No, unless you enjoy Nintendo games. Otherwise, yes.

>>340132930
I'm so glad I'm not like this anon. Marvel Comics went to shit decades ago, and I'm 100% OK with that because standard cape shit comics are literally some of the biggest regurgitated trash out there.

Marvel Comics only "unfucked" themselves because they became an IP house and were bought by Disney.

What really sucks is talking with anons who really don't know shit about Nintendo besides Wii and Mario. Like these niggas don't know that they were making toys and playing cards for decades and all of a sudden it's some big fuck you when they start making toys and cards again.

My only problem with Nintendo atm is that they released too many games in 2015 for me to keep up, and thought 2016 looks pretty barren, I'm glad I have time to chip away at all the 3DS and Wii U games I have.
>>
>>340132793
Maybe 3%
They hate money
>>
>>340133298
How did you get that statistic anon?
>>
>>340133292
Maybe post your collection?
I want some suggestions too
>>
>>340132583
they said only zelda will playable, NX won't be shown, and they won't be showing any new games

they have teased MK8 DLC though. Also, they booked a shit ton of space so I'm not sure what they're up to, I wouldn't get my hopes up though
>>
Has there ever been a worse time in history to be Nintendo fan right now? I keep forgetting I bought a wii u rotten in my closet somewhere, for fuck sake. I'm not even hype for the new Zelda, just looks shallow and boring, another open world game, oh god I cannnnnttt waiiitttt!

remember MGSV christ end my suffering
>>
Real talk all of you faggot nintenbabies are getting jewed.
>>
>>340133703
No, but I remember Xenoblade Chronicles X, which was fucking amazing. Maybe you need to stop being such a drama queen.
>>
>>340133762
>Only current-gen consoles that are easily hackable
>Getting jewed
Real talk you're a massive fucking retard
>>
>>340133703
But we don't know anything about the new Zelda anon
>>340133762
everyone's getting jewed anon. At the very least we have no paid online
>>
>>340133805
>XCX
>Amazing
Shhh, there there, the buyer's remorse will heal, but only if you admit it was bad.
>>
>>340133703
>OPEN WORLD SUCKS BECAUSE MGSV SUCKED

why are there so many of you retards? monolith soft is working on the game and they created one of the best open worlds ever
>>
>>340133567
I suggest Pocket Jockey, Swords and Darkness, Kunio Kun, Picross 3D 2 for 3DS

For Wii U Pikmin 3, Fatal Frame, Ultratron (not exclusive), NES Remix (if you like NES games and are good at them with the speed of WarioWare), Art Academy (if you like to draw), Xenoblade X, Wooly World and Captain Toad (completely ignored because they're cute), and Star Fox Zero if you want an arcade game in 2016.

What would top off the Wii U gen for me is one more Treasure shooter with Sin & Punishment 3 or a new Light Crusader.

I mean all these recs are kind of if you like arcade style games. There isn't much on these systems in terms of... like... generic AAA action games, unless you want Bayonetta 2 (which honestly is far better than most AAA action games).

There's also a Monster Hunter on the system and of course all those last gen third party titles if you just HAVE to play western shit.
>>
>>340132529
>>expectations for E3
A lot of rumors resolved but not in a satisfaying way
>>any games you are playing?
FE Awekening, Zelda 3DS, Azure Striker Gunvolt, StarfoxZero, Smash/Kart
>>expectations for NX
It will be a handheld-console hybrid with no power so it won't be a real console but it will be too expensive and heavy so it won't be a handheld either
>>what do you feel about Nintendo recently?
They do not know how to reach to the right people. There will always be people who loves them but the new games of almost every character are too childish to be taken seriously. If they do as the other companies did and do creative games with a regular control, that would be better
>>any upcoming games you are looking forward to?
Zelda maybe. I haven't played Xenoblade and I'm more interested in Final Fantasy
>>what do you feel about Nintendo going to other areas?
I don't like the smarthphone games, but that is easy money so good luck. Just don't be capcom about it
>>
>>340133805
>tfw I bought Xenoblade because everybody told me is was a good wii u game

Anon, please. I lasted not even 1 hour on that shit, it was horrific
>>
>>340133504
Those (3%) are the good Nintendo games made for a regular controller
>>
>>340133949
>implying it was not
Anyway, taste is subjective. Not that anon but I enjoyed it thoroughly.
>>340133995
>pocket jockey
Heard it is addictive as fuck. How is it?
>>
>Expectations for NX.
I'm really interested in just how bat shit insane they are going to make the controller this time.
>>
>>340133703
>just looks shallow and boring
>even though we've seen next to nothing of it

cool.
>>
>>340134120
It's not for everyone, really
It is very polarising, actually. You just fall on the end that hates it
>>
>>340133990
Open worlds suck because there has only ever been one good open world game.
>>
>>340134016
>other companies
>creative games
Good joke.
>>
File: showposter.jpg?v=50fd4a31.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg?v=50fd4a31.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
It's not a choice for me anymore, I need to play the next PMD and MH. My soul will wither away if I don't.
>>
>>340133703
Zelda was open world to begin with. Metal Gear was not, and anybody even considering playing Kojima Metal Gear games after #2 is a fucking imbecile.

Currently this is the best time to be a Nintendo fan because you have two easily hackable systems that can play almost the entire catalog of vintage systems.

>>340133949
My only problem with XBCX is that it can be way too overwhelming. But then again, RPGs are not my favorite genre.

>>340134158
Its exactly as a pocket pick up and game should be. If you like solitaire, this is the most legit version you can buy.

Also
>mfw Nintendo has a new controller every gen
>mfw I fucking love that about the company
>get shit on by retards because they're too scared to move away from their "standard" game pads that have been reused every gen
>>
>>340133292
>Marvel Comics went to shit decades ago
hell no, from Avenger Disassembled to Siege Marvel lived their second best era.
>>
>>340133949
>You're not allowed to enjoy a game because I say so!
>>
>for Zelda """""U""""" to be called lifeless and dull by critics
>Zombie Daisuki on DS
>disappointment and false promises
>I think Nintendo of America should be gutted and that the company as a whole is on the wrong path. Kimishima appears to have been a terrible choice
>nothing on Nintendo anything
>I think branching into CG animated movies with their characters is a great choice since that shit prints money; but I'm not convinced Nintendo knows wtf they're doing or how one succeeds on mobile
>>
File: wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>want to not buy anymore underpowered nintendo consoles
>they're holding monolith soft and retro hostage

goddammit
>>
>>340134387
Marvel died with the Ultimate series.
>>
>>340134497
>XCX was Monolith's dream game
>but they're being held hostage by nintendo

Say what you want about the game but the fact remains that they've gone on numerous accounts about how fucking hyped they were to make XCX in the first place.
>>
>>340134451
>implying reviewers will not suck Zelda's dick like mad
Don't kid yourself anon. And reviewers love dull and open-world games
>>
>>340133805
>Xenoblade Chronicles X, which was fucking amazing

It's arguably the most boring game of the generation.
>>
>>340134609
Every game ever made is "arguably" boring.
>>
>>340134609
That is just outright false
The environment itself makes the game interesting
>>
>expectations for E3

Lots of new 3DS announcements. Apart from Sun/Moon there's nothing else in its future, which is absurd because it's the most successful platform this gen.

SPMD, Hyrule Warriors, Paper Jam, also wrapping up 3D Land even though I sort of hate it.

>expectations for NX

Games. Everything else is irrelevant.

Last hope for the industry. If not for Nintendo promoting hardcore games like Monster Hunter and EO, vidya would be dead to me now.

No.

>what do you feel about Nintendo going to other areas? Do you have any expectations for that?

They should focus all their efforts on making games, because only they know how to do it.
>>
>>340134363
>Currently this is the best time to be a Nintendo fan

Don't ever say something so stupid again.
>>
>>340134598
as someone who adores exploration over anything else, XCX was my GOTY 2015 (tied with bloodborne) and in my top 10 all time games
>>
File: goku-flying-nimbus.jpg (112 KB, 680x489) Image search: [Google]
goku-flying-nimbus.jpg
112 KB, 680x489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vENoPXd2JhM

"Are you sure this will be released next year?"

"yes"

>2 years ago

also watching this gameplay again holy shit this looks bad
>>
>>340134720
>Lots of new 3DS announcements
They already confirmed that there won't be any new games revealed at all, for any console.
>>
>>340133995
>light crusader
My nigga
>>
>>340134752
It was my GOTY 2015 as well.

/v/ can crucify me.
>>
>>340134754
>upset that a game that you admit looks bag hasn't come out yet

What are you getting at?
>>
>>340132529
>expectations for E3
I expect to be shown games I already know about, and then be shown games I never asked for.
Currently playing Super Metroid and Pokemon Red. Pokemon for nostalgia, never played any Metroid before. I like it a lot so far though.
>expectations for NX
I like unified platform idea that's always showing up among the rumors. I really want to see what games it will have though.
Frustrated but still optimistic. As a F-Zero fan, I've been left hungry.
Zelda (which I'll probably just get on NX) and Pokemon Sun. I've got an eye on Paper Mario, but I'm really disappointed to see it's Sticker Star 2.
I'm not very interested in their non-gaming areas.
>>
>>340134291
Not every game needs to be Wiimote + nunchuck to be creative.
Remember Okami?
Beautiful Joe?
Pikmin?
Tatsunoko vs Capcom?
Katamari Damacy?
Little Big Planet?
Lost Planet?
>>
>>340134748
I'm sorry that your expecations were "I hope we get F-Zero and Metroid this gen!!".

For me I got a new 3D Mario, a Toad spin off, a Star Fox remake (literally how can you go back to 64 after playing Zero), NES Remix, Pikmin 3 (and soon Pikmin 4), and Miitomo.

I'm not even going to start on the 3DS which allowed Namco to drop Pac-Man Championship Edition. Pretty much the only game requiring actual video game skill these days.

So please fuck off and buy a PS4.
>>
>>340134602

When it's your almost sole offering across a three day weekend the shine could wear off quick.
>>
>>340133292
Eh, I became apathetic eventually toward Marvel
>>
>>340134754
>that fucking opening trailer scene with all the shiny graphics and then the cut to the gameplay where it downgrades to wii u graphics

I'm laughing but its the sort of I'm dead inside laughing because I own a wii u
>>
>>340135056
Senpai...I hate to break it to you...but "best year to be a nintendo fan" and "best year for you" are two very different things.

You may have gotten every game you wanted on the wii u but for a lot of us we got barely anything we really wanted.
>>
>>340132529
>>expectations for E3
Honestly? Disappointment. Please make me wrong, Nintendo.

Trying to finish up the Zelda games I haven't played before March, which is most of the handheld games. Just started Oracle of Ages. Having a pretty good time so far.

>>expectations for NX
Hopes: Keep the gamepad, but have games have less focus on it. Let it had added features instead of required gimmicks. Better online, with better chat options with friends and a more proper account system. Bring the full library of Wii U's VC forward and let us keep the games we have already purchased from it, while also adding highly requested games more frequently and expanding the n64 and gc library.

What I actually expect: I honestly don't know. But I hope it's not too underwhelming.

While I agree with their decision to diversify their products, from a business standpoint, I am afraid it will hurt their focus on the games and consoles in the long term.

Zelda and Pokémon, of course. Hoping for a Pikmin 4 announcement and a new Animal Crossing for NX.

>>what do you feel about Nintendo going to other areas? Do you have any expectations for that?
See above.
>>
>>340133616
If they aren't showing NX or new games then what the fuck is their conference going to be about?

40 minutes of Zelda?
>>
>>340135285
It'll actually be about ___________________________________yes, nothing but Zelda_____________________________________
>>
>>340133805
It's god damn mediocre I have so much buyers remorse since I got the special edition. Owning a fucking wii u is more expensive than ps4

Atleast the damn major title games on ps4 go down and price, and the sales are not a joke, unlike eshop
>>
The new Red Dead is being announced. It is going to be an online shit show. It is going to be a lot like The Division.
>>
>>340135363
>I bought the $100 special edition but i'm going to complain about how much Wii U games cost.
>>
>>340135332
So, for the second year in a row, they are going to be the laughing stock of E3?

Cool company.
>>
I've got 8.50 in Ninty funbucks on my account, what Sega 3D Classic should I get next?
I've already got Sonic the Hedgehog, After Burner II and Outrun.
>>
>>340135496
Are you new to this world? This isnt the first time this has happened.
>>
>>340135186
The best thing to do with Nintendo is not expect anything. They're so secretive about their projects that it's better to just let them do what they're doing. If you don't like it, well you can always go back to an older console or get a meme machine.

I also don't feel bad about Metroidfags getting Federation Force because you fuckers are the same ones bashing Other M (Which was a great game by Team Ninja, fuck you guys. Freaking Ninja Gaiden in space, why wouldn't you want that? inb4 muh head canon doesn't match!!).

I also laughed my ass off when Retro worked on more Donkey Kong Country instead of Prime. And I'm not even a big Country series fan.

Also last gen was fantastic for me with the Wii because I got a lot of Hudson Soft and NES reboots.

You guys just need to get better taste in IPs and games.
>>
>>340135540
Galaxy Force II
>>
>>340135043
You realize literally no game has been wiimote + nunchuck since the Wii U came out and most of the games you cited are more than 10 years old, right?
Also
>Capcom crossover fighter
>Creative
>>
>>340132529
No expectations for E3, maybe that MK8 DLC that NoE was teasing. At the very least we will finally see Zelda.

NX won't be at E3, I expect it to be WiiU v2.0, underpowered compared to current consoles, no 3rd party support, and a cheap glossy controller.

Nintendo has no idea what to do anymore and is sadly still treating Miyamoto like a god when in fact he's just ruining everything he touches, while NoA continues to fuck everything up like low supply for limited editions of games, low supply and no reissues for it's rarer amiibo, etc
>>
>>340135363
>Games are too expensive normally but imma buy the more expensive version of a game anyway
>>
>tfw we all know that nintendo will show zelda and maybe some pokemon
>tfw you imagine the children of nintendo all rarely antipcating seeing nintendo give it there final shot at this e3 and there dreams are crushed when the only thing they see is exactly that, just zelda

good job, nintendo. wait until the normies come to the stream and see just fucking zelda, that won't go down a shitstorm, not at all
>>
>>340135560
>Other M (which was a great game by Team Ninja

wew
>>
>>340135540
Either Shinobi, Streets of Rage 2, or Fantasy Zone 2.
>>
>>340135458
Yes
I was hype for one (1) game that I was willing to pay for extra goodies, since I do enjoy collecting stuff

But buying splatoon or smash bros at 60 dollars? no thank you
>>
>>340135635
I almost want to lurk on Twitter to see the people being super hype over the "E3 Event" or "E3 Direct", and then realizing it's just the treehouse playing Zelda.
>>
>>340133135
>#FE
Fuck that game it originally was supposed to dark and edgy like SMT, not weaboo fanservice 200. That game was the greatest bait and switch I have ever fell for and I regret buying a Wii U for that one game
>>
>>340135714
>smash bros isn't worth $60

explain
>>
>>340135056
>literally how can you go back to 64 after playing Zero
Because 64 doesn't have shitty Gyrowing and too many all-range sections.
Zero didn't polish up the existing framework but spread itself out too thin trying to reinvent itself.
The Arwing controls were improved (I prefer independent movement and shooting in my rail shooters) but the level design just wasn't up to par.
It had some deadly levels but they were outweighed by a lot of fluff.
>>
THEY WILL CURVEBALL US AND ANNOUNCED ANIMAL CROSSING WII U AND MELEE HD WII U DURING THE CONFERENCE RIGHT?
>>
>>340135834
I'm not a Nintendrone
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (32 KB, 335x352) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
32 KB, 335x352
>>340133175
>Color Splash
>not bombing
>>
>>340135952
I don't understand how that affect's a game's monetary value
And I'm not a PCuck but I still bought Doom at full price on steam. What's your point?
>>
>>340135056
>how can you go back to 64 after playing Zero
SF64 had waaaaay better controls than Zero gtfo nintendrone
>>
File: Other M vs. Pinball.png (194 KB, 652x707) Image search: [Google]
Other M vs. Pinball.png
194 KB, 652x707
>>340135560
>Other M (Which was a great game by Team Ninja, fuck you guys.
autism, basically saying Star Fox Command was a great game
>>
>>340136057
In order to fully appreciate Smash Bros you have to enjoy playing as Nintendo characters.

Someone who is meh towards Nintendo may not find the game super fun.
>>
>>340136201
So why are they complaining about the cost of the game?

If it's not your bag then don't fucking buy it.
>>
>>340136260
Ignore him he's a poor fag
>>
File: ZeroIsAMess.png (619 KB, 1196x860) Image search: [Google]
ZeroIsAMess.png
619 KB, 1196x860
>>340135056
>>340135560
>Defending Zero
>Defending Other M
you nintendrones are really getting pathetic

nothing but manlets trying to act tough on the big guys
>>
>>340136152
Fuck the controls, how can anyway enjoy SF Zero when it's bosses were absolutely dogshit.
>>
>>340136057
> And I'm not a PCuck but I still bought Doom at full price on steam.

Cool. I rented that game, it was quite good, I'd say its worth around 40$ or so since it offers a fantastic single player experience thats around 17 hours

Smash bros 4 got stale for me within a few hours after unlocking the few characters I didnt care about, so then I moved to the online multiplayer. Anything with 4 players ran at a beautiful 3 fps thanks to everyone being forced to use wifi connection, so I went to "For glory" mode

That got old seeing how try hard most players were, especially with the edge camping

later sold my copy on ebay for 50 dollars plus 50 dollars in ebay thanks to a beautiful deal

I probably wouldnt purchase smash again for even 20 dollars, knowing it has so much DLC now
>>
>>340136367
don't forget Zoness being trash
>>
>>340136343
Other M had it's problems but it was way more Metroid than Prime was.

Star Fox Zero is terrible though.
>>
>>340136381
cool blog
>>
>>340136448
>but it was way more Metroid than Prime was.
shit taste: the post
>>
>>340136343
>user score
>meta critic at all
Not him but he enjoyed it. Just let him enjoy it
>>
File: 1448831081684.jpg (542 KB, 1665x2354) Image search: [Google]
1448831081684.jpg
542 KB, 1665x2354
ALRIGHT EVERYONE

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NX REVEAL GONNA BE?

I'm guessing end of June or in September.
>>
File: 1463282604988.jpg (55 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1463282604988.jpg
55 KB, 720x480
>>340136343
star fox and metroid were always terrible
>>
>>340136702
Right after E3
Screencap this
>>
>>340135834
Its been pretty much the same game since the n64 except less challenging. Also smash bros Wii U was not ready for release due to the fact they had to apply patches to fix character s and they still do it to this day. Another reason why it is not worth $60 is because of how much content is stripped out and turned into dlc or amiibos and literally it is like cod now. So in conclusion that's why it is not worth the $60 price tag
>>
>>340136592
Hope you subscribed
>>
>>340136448
the combat and platforming in prime were fucking terrible
>>
>>340136740
what's your favorite Nintendo game, anon?

i'm only asking you.
>>
Post the game that would make you stand up in excitement

>mfw I stood up and threw my hands in the air when I saw Amiibo Festival because I thought it was Animal Crossing Wii U
>mfw no face
>>
>>340136859
custom robo or smash
>>
>>340136814
nah I followed
>>
>>340136798
>patches to fix characters
So...every fighting game ever?
And they worked on DLC AFTER the game. And the DLC is completely optional. The best characters (Shiek, Rosalina) are all in the original roster
And don't fix what's broken, right?
>>
>>340135056
> For me I got a new 3D Mario, a Toad spin off, a Star Fox remake (literally how can you go back to 64 after playing Zero), NES Remix, Pikmin 3 (and soon Pikmin 4), and Miitomo.

I thought this was an anti Nintendo post for some reason, listing games like those as a 2 year wii u experience
>>
File: paafekuto binguu.jpg (612 KB, 767x976) Image search: [Google]
paafekuto binguu.jpg
612 KB, 767x976
>>340132529
>expectations for E3

pic highly highly related
>>
File: fuck you faker.jpg (29 KB, 272x382) Image search: [Google]
fuck you faker.jpg
29 KB, 272x382
>>340136915
>smash
and he calling other nintendo franchises terrible

i hope aren't a competitive Smash player either
>>
>>340137004
smash isn't a competitive game anon its literally a party/fighting hybrid
>>
>>340136740
>t. the 5 people that played S'nP
>>
>>340136947
To add on with that, Smash is worth 60 for me, as I have friends that come over and play with me. It's the best party game imo
>>
>>340137079
it's a character action game, dimwit.
>>
>>340137081
>S'nP
what?
>>
>>340137164
Singin' Pete
>>
>>340137154
no it's not
>>
>>340137241
from Sakurai's word, bitch

look at up, SG, Google, anywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x854
Nintendo ain't dying but we are... you and me are.

http://archive.is/N5ydG
>>
>>340137097
>come over and play
See that's apart of Nintendo's overall problem with many games not just smash. Honestly why the fuck does their online have to be fucking garbage. No one else has this problem.
>>
>>340137164
exactly
>>
>>340137164
Sin and Punishment
>>
>>340137445
>>340137197
are you guys talking about sin and punishment? you should probably use the actual name next time
>>
File: zelda.png (791 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
zelda.png
791 KB, 1024x1024
>>340132529

>>expectations for E3

No big expectations. Sadly I'm not a NEET anymore, living in germany. So all the presentations are running while I'm asleep.

Shantae and the Pirates Curse on 3ds. Its a lot of fun. Didn't expect this. I hope they make more.

>>expectations for NX

New Metroid Prime. Thank you.

I honestly don't care anymore. I used to care about them but I realize its just a company, and there are enough great games on other platforms.

Yes. The new Zelda game. Im really curious how it will turn out. Anything else, not so much atm.

>>what do you feel about Nintendo going to other areas? Do you have any expectations for that?

No.
>>
File: hmmm.png (214 KB, 343x356) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
214 KB, 343x356
>>340136915
>x is always terrible
>plays ultra niche IP
>probably knew it from smash bro circlejerk at first
every time

do you like Murasame Castle too?
>>
>>340135795
Wait, they won't even show any videos or trailers? Is this confirmed?
>>
>>340137754
no I played custom robo when it came out and I loved it.
>>
>>340137586
all the Sin and Punishment fags i knew always abbreviate it to S'nP or S&P.
>>
>>340137854
I've never talked about it online before.
>>
>>340136663
user scores tend to speak louder and efficiently than journo "reviews"

if the game was really that good, then the defense for it would be even stronger than the opposition

unlike other previous Star Fox titles outside Command
>>
>>340137164
Shit and Piss
>>
>>340136663
>Platinumfag damage control again
so fucking glad Zero bombed hard
>>
>>340138757
how much work did they even do anyway?
>>
>>340138882
only the HD assets
>>
>>340137754
Not him but I played Custom Robo long before the assist trophy in Brawl and it is fucking great.
>>
File: Sakamoto on Prime.png (51 KB, 587x227) Image search: [Google]
Sakamoto on Prime.png
51 KB, 587x227
>>340136448
this is why you do the opposite of what /v/ always spout out of their ass

no regrets
>>
>>340133616
>and they won't be showing any new games
To be fair, they never said that anywhere. It's simply what most people expect to happen.
>>
>>340136171
What shitty bait.

>comparing Pinball to a main game
>implying that 6.9 isn't retards like you crying about muh canon

This is why Nintendo went with Federation Force and I'm going to laugh at all you fucking autistic Metroid fans.

>>340136343
>nothing but manlets trying to act tough on the big guys
What does this even mean? Everybody should know that Zero was scored down because reivewers are incompetent and cannot take 5 mins to learn new controls. They NEED "press X to win" in order to review these games positively. That's why walking emotion simulators are their highest rated games because they require NO SKILL.

Also

>2016
>Using Metacritic at all when they've been letting bloggers, newspapers, and non video game websites pad up scores for years

Literally pathetic.

>>340136630
He's right tho.
>>
>>340133703
While I agree "open world" is a buzzword, not all open world games are necessary shit.
>>
>>340137679
>So all the presentations are running while I'm asleep.
Unless you go to sleep at six and seven pm, you should be able to see many conferences.
>>
>>340137421
>Get on Smash for 3DS and Wii U
>Online works
>for free

Maybe you're just shit? I can understand if you get a laggy game, but I get that shit too on PC and PS4.

>>340137754
Murasame Castle is my shit nigga. I loved the nod to it in Samurai Warriors 3.

Also Sakurai Samurai is literally a spiritual sequel.

>>340137854
Never seen S'nP but plenty of S&P during Treasure threads.

>>340138149
>user scores tend to speak louder and efficiently than journo "reviews"
Not when some faggot writes "0/10 NO CRYSTAL SHIT GAME".

>>340139505
You know what Other M brought to the table? The merging of Super and Prime. This is why I can't take anyone seriously who dislikes Other M.
>>
File: 1464831569479.jpg (2 MB, 975x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464831569479.jpg
2 MB, 975x1600
>>340139657
>m-muh journos
Zero is getting shit everywhere, even 64 fans hate it and telling everyone to get 643D instead for a much better Star Fox 64 experience.

outside being a turbo nintendrone in /v/, why don't you accept Miyamoto finally shown his true colors on his latest PoS?

>b-but he can do no wrong >:(
>>
File: Fox in Space Wolf in a nutshell.png (105 KB, 370x442) Image search: [Google]
Fox in Space Wolf in a nutshell.png
105 KB, 370x442
>>340140003
>0/10 NO CRYSTAL SHIT GAME".
>he's still blaming Krystal over why Zero flunked
>>
>>340140307
Not him but I am a huge SF64 fan and I liked Zero, more than Adventures, Assault and Command. The game is far from being perfect like SF64, which is why it is getting tons of shit, I suppose. Still, I find it is a worthy game in the series.
>>
File: Falseflag King.png (79 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
Falseflag King.png
79 KB, 706x674
>>340140423
>Not him but I am a huge X fan
that shit won't work on me

try another tactic, fag
>>
>>340140423
try posting this outside /v/ and you'll get more people to believe your little opinion
>>
>>340140423
Agreed. It's like people purpousely erased crap like Command from their memory. Compared to it, Zero is great.
>>
>>340140003
>You know what Other M brought to the table? The merging of Super and Prime
and people still hate it, even Sakamoto acknowledge people saying they want Super Metroid over this piece of shit.

oh and he said Other M is Fusion-like, so don't even bring up your /v/-exclusive "Other M is Super in 3D" meme.
>>
>>340140307
thanks for this image, i didnt know i was missing a Wolf route.

>>340140549

>this mad
hahahahaha
>>
Ridley on the roster in Smash NX or the console can fuck off and burn. Well it'll likely do that anyway.

On a slightly more serious note, a proper Metroid title on the nx might get me to think about possibly buying one. Otherwise, again, it can fuck off and die, same with Nintendo themselves.

Yes I realize I'm a bitter piece of shit. I've long since past the point where I care about that fact.
>>
File: 8a4aebbff.png (303 KB, 1024x1140) Image search: [Google]
8a4aebbff.png
303 KB, 1024x1140
>>340140307
To be honest, I felt that Zero's controls redeemed the game for me. Flying and shooting is so satisfying once you get it.
>>
File: Blaue Berge.jpg (28 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Blaue Berge.jpg
28 KB, 800x600
>>340132529
imho nintendo has been shit since the wii was released. a horrible console with garbage controls and hardware. i played almost the whole library and there is not a single game that is better than a 6.5/10 ( i never played xenoblade though )
the first party titles are insulting. how can you fuck up mario games? how can you fuck up a zelda game this bad?
it really says a lot about your console when the best games are tenchu, muramasa und madworld that could have been relased on a nintendo 64 and would still play the same.

and then look at the wiiu, which is an even worse console with not a single game that i would want to play for longer than an hour max. not a single one.

been a fanboy for almost 20 years but i have kinda given up on them, if they fail to relase a proper console next with a normal controller and competitive hardware then they really can go fuck themselves.

no im not trolling and willing to debate anyone
>>
File: 1461557652254.png (166 KB, 264x314) Image search: [Google]
1461557652254.png
166 KB, 264x314
>Paper Mario Color Splash does terrible in sales
>Nintendo now believes no one cares about the paper mario series
>they kill it off
>>
>>340140998
Wow another guy that liked the gyro?
I thought I was the only
>>
>>340141030
>and willing to debate anyone
DEBATE ME, YOU PIECE OF SHIT BLOGPOSTER
>>
>>340141030
Xenoblade is easily an 8/10 if you're into that kind of game
And did you not get Monster hunter 3G?
I actually liked NSMB (never played the DS one) and Skyward sword is a good game, just not a good Zelda game

Then again, taste is subjective
>>
>>340141239
you wont have any arguments against my post anyways, because i only stated facts.

skywars sword sucks
mario galaxy sucks (except for the "arcade" levels)
new super mario bros sucks and has horrible controls, every level plays like you are walking on ice or something. also unlimited lives lol
>>
>>340141148
Nah, SS sold very well. Out there the butthurt TTYD fanboys are a minority. The average customer still likes Paper Mario even if it isn't a RPG anymore.
>>
File: new%203ds-w-2[1].jpg (67 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
new%203ds-w-2[1].jpg
67 KB, 1280x960
Would it kill Nintendo to release some god damn platformers or adventure games for this thing? I don't like RPGs. I have a dislike for the entire genre and don't have much of a desire to buy any game that falls into the category.

Give me some experimental smaller titles. Give me a mini Zelda adventure or something else entirely. Give me another Wario Land or port the VB version of Wario Land. Hell bring all the VB games to the 3DS.

I'm excited for Kirby, but Kirby is more of a action puzzle platformer without much in the way of platforming.

It seems like all the focus is on Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Monster Hunter. I really don't care to get into any of those games, unfortunately.
>>
>>340141375
>Mario Galaxy sucked
Shit taste supreme
>shit controls, slippery ground
Maybe you just suck? It felt okay to me
>>
>>340141030
you pirated all your wii games huh?
>>
>>340141474
>Give me some experimental smaller titles
May I recommend you BoxBoy, Harmoknight and Sakura Samurai? Also, some indie titles like Shantae and Shovel Knight.
>>
>>340141273
im not interested in MMOs where you cant even fight other players. there is no point in getting better gear in it for me.
i can understand why people can get into it i guess.

skyward sword has 3 fucking levels, an upgrade system that is useless because of the uninspired items and the fact that the few items that are worth upgrading are only possible in late game.
neat graphics though and decent soundtrack

the game just felt rushed, which iis very bad for their most important first party title
>>
>>340141375
i havnt played skyward sword but you have serious problems with your shit taste.

nothing worse than a shit taste anon bragging about his shit taste.
>>
>>340141597
I guess I kinda forgot to mention I meant "lately". Yeah, the 3DS over the years has had a few great platformers and adventure games, but in the past year and maybe the last 2 years, it's been pretty much nothing. Plague Knight was great and that's really something I want coming from Nintendo. It feels like they're dropping support for the 3DS. They're keeping their "big titles" in rotation but they aren't really diversifying their releases.

I'm honestly surprised we only got a single Mario game for the system. I wouldn't count NSMB2. I'd take a Super Mario 3D Land 2, though.
>>
File: 1454103900915.gif (333 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
1454103900915.gif
333 KB, 289x149
>>340135560
>Other M (Which was a great game by Team Ninja, fuck you guys)
>You guys just need to get better taste in IPs and games

If this isn't bait, then holy shit. Seek help.
>>
>>340141529
i completed both galaxy games and hated them. maybe its just me. i just cant enjoy games targeted and children anymore i guess.
also dat spin attack.. bad.
donkey kong country returns also suffered from the bad combat.

>sucking at NSMB
the game is piss easy and if you die its mostly because of the shitty controls/gameplay

>>340141708
maybe its taste, maybe its that i cant enjoy kids games anymore. look at the library of the wii/wiiu, everything is either shovelware, remakes or childish games. name me a single good game inb4 bayo2

why would i trade red dead redemption and bloodborne against any of them. felt really bad to have bought a nintendo console instead of a gaystation
>>340141592
of course, why should i pay for games that i dont enjoy or will only be fun for half an hour a day? bought like ~4 games until i started pirating
>>
>>340141939
>It feels like they're dropping support for the 3DS
To be fair, it is 5 years old. I have the same feeling. I mean, the NX might end being a hand hybrid.
>>
File: Tokyo Mirage Censored.jpg (724 KB, 2048x1774) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo Mirage Censored.jpg
724 KB, 2048x1774
>>340132529
I expect more censorship.

I'm playing uncensored XCX with Loadiine

I expect it to get hacked even faster because of how NoA has been dissatisfying their consumers

I feel like they don't care about the west anymore and should quit vidya

I'm looking forward to uncensored TMS rom as well as better WiiU hacks

Their NoA branch needs some serious 100% restaffing. As of now, a lot of their dedicated fanbase have resorted to justified piracy, and of course, hate nintendo and have no intention of buying anything on their consoles anymore. Losing trust like that for a company that relies on brand loyalty can't be too good.
>>
>>340142268
I guess I'm still spoiled from the DS. That console had so much fucking support compared to the 3DS, it's insane. So many great titles. So many hidden gems. Grab a DS and a flash cart and you're fucking set.

The 3DS is definitely a very solid console with plenty to satisfy almost any consumer, but you've only got enough games to last you the console's lifetime. The releases are pretty slow and only long enough to last you until 1/2 to 3/4ths of the time until the next major release, and there's really not much inbetween unless you just fucking love that eShop shovelware. The DS's library definitely outlasted the DS's lifetime.
>>
>>340141474
Kirby Planet Robobot is already in english though
>>
>>340139832
oh wow you are right.. well thats a good thing
>>
File: 1429498099150.jpg (139 KB, 796x709) Image search: [Google]
1429498099150.jpg
139 KB, 796x709
Gimme a small AC-themed city planner/manager game where you play as best girl. Something to dump a few minutes on daily.
>>
>>340142512
Too bad you guys are just a minority and will be ignored by normies and be dismissed as 'pathetic neets'

But yeah NOA should burn in a fire
>>
File: 1462301156041.gif (133 KB, 275x225) Image search: [Google]
1462301156041.gif
133 KB, 275x225
>>340144126
Aren't normies playing PS4? Last I checked, nintendo was kiddie trash for kids according to normies. And kids think nintendo is kiddie trash too and instead play PS4 with the "big boys". All nintendo has going for them is the dedicated fanbase, which is really being torn apart with their recent practices.
>>
>>340134193
It doesn't look nearly as interesting as the 2004-5 Zelda trailers.
>>
File: 1455685835528.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455685835528.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>340144439
>>
>>340144481
>dedicated fanbases
FTFY

The problem is autistic fanbases like Metroid and F-Zero fanbases.
>>
File: 1452316880510.gif (532 KB, 375x266) Image search: [Google]
1452316880510.gif
532 KB, 375x266
>>340144481
>"I don't get it..." gif
>Gives the realest synopsis on Nintendo's whole situation
You don't give yourself enough credit, senpai.
>>
>>340144580
Well, metroid fans are also losing hope with Fed Force, so don't see them being fans of that much longer and...
>F-Zero fanbase
A sad fanbase as sad as the the fanbase of The Last Giant, difference being TLG is getting the actual game.
>>
>>340144869
>metroid fans are also losing hope
Metroid fanbase has been autismo mode for years, no need for concern there.

>A sad fanbase
No, a pathetic fanbase. The worse part is that the best F-Zero is a SEGA game! They're not even real Nintendo fans!
>>
>>340145025
>implying X is better than GX
>>
>>340145119
I'm implying GX (The SEGA game) is the best F-Zero game anon.

Please learn how to read.
>>
File: 1459868573278.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459868573278.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>340145025
>They're not even real Nintendo fans
Too bad ninty's got the licensing rights.

And I'm not concerned, if anything, I'm thrilled. The less fans of nintendo buying their shit and giving them money, the more likely foreign branches like NoA close down
>>
>>340132529
>expectations for E3
Zelda being good.
Hyrule Warriors
>expectations for NX
None. They'll fuck it up.
Disappointment.
Zelda.
>what do you feel about Nintendo going to other areas? >Do you have any expectations for that?
It's stupid and it'll only lead to even shittier products. Just make a new machine on par with Xbone Scorpio/PS4K and get back in the course already.
>>
>>340145350
>Too bad ninty's got the licensing rights.
Right.

>The less fans of nintendo buying their shit
But like I explained they've been that way since the GC, and the Wii-era proved they don't need the F-Zero fanbase
>>
the obsession with F-Zero is such a meme. I'm not convinced a new game could sell even a million copies worldwide
>>
>>340145573
I'm not convinced it would sell 100k.
>>
>>340145313
you need to stop falseflagging as a actual nintendrone then, fag
>>
>Treehouse live day 2

>Dragon Quest 7

can't believe they will show a game released 3 years ago at E3.
>>
>>340145628
>I-it's not MY fault I have poor reading comprehension
>Shit what am I mean to do
>Ah right! Shitpost! N-nintendrone! F-fag!
>>
>tfw all but one of my favourite Nintendo franchises has gone to shit or died

RIP Advance Wars, F-Zero, Metroid, Fire Emblem, and Pokémon.

Here's hoping Zelda U turns out well despite the odds.
>>
File: 1459858818374.gif (554 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1459858818374.gif
554 KB, 500x364
>>340145435
The Wii sold on a never before seen gimmick which got people bored by day 2. This made more people lose faith in nintendo and also why WiiU has such low sales
>>
>>340145716
>F-Zero/Metroid autist
Nobody cares.
>>
>>340145714
studdering like a retard won't make anymore "clever", anon.
>>
>>340145764
>bored by day 2
Not what sales indicate.

>This made more people lose faith in nintendo
[Citation Needed]
Although after they lost so many people with the GC...
>>
File: 1460561783745.png (43 KB, 162x182) Image search: [Google]
1460561783745.png
43 KB, 162x182
>>340145313
Wasn't GX a collab though?
>>
>>340145794
Being a retard won't stop me from laughing at you.

In fact it's the reason.
>>
>>340141402
>SS sold very well.
yet it has the worth attachment rate in the series
>>
>>340145886
>Being a retard won't stop me from laughing at you.
how ironic
>>
>>340145889
>worth attachment
I'm sure it's attachment rate is fine.

>>340145946
>i-ironic
Just sad, anon.
>>
>>340145840
>Not what sales indicate.
What does it indicate? That they bought it? Congratulations, ya got me, but that stil doesn't refute my point.

>[Citation Needed]
I mentioned WiiU sales
>>
>>340132529
>expectations for E3
None.
Super Mario Bros.
>expectations for NX
Not be creativity for the sake of creativity bullshit like the Wii U and Miyamoto trying to educate people about his genius.
Miyamoto needs to die. Then they need to start making things people want to play AND replay.
Nope.
Don't care as long as they make games people want to play AND replay.
>>
File: 37537538312.jpg (37 KB, 467x400) Image search: [Google]
37537538312.jpg
37 KB, 467x400
You know, I thought I was pretty content with my Wii U being a stop gap console/Bayonetta 2 machine. But the longer it goes without new games the more depression sinks in. Then again, I do still have to pick up Splatoon and Mario Maker. Not sure about Xenoblade.
>>
>>340146021
>strong software sales throughout its life
>W-what does it mean?
I see.

It's pretty clear the damage the GameCube did is responsible for poor Wii U sales.
>>
>>340146092
>But the longer it goes without new games the more depression sinks in
>But then again all these new games it had gotten I've completely ignored
???
>>
Maybe i'm weird, but i think the new Doom would be an excellent mould for a new Metroid game.

Decent first person platforming, fun exploration, sprawling levels, and fast/fluid combat. Add in backtracking and tone down the gore... and i think you'd have a decent Metroid game.
>>
>>340145980
>I'm sure it's attachment rate is fine.
it's lower than TTYD, dumbo, even SPM.
>>
>>340146192

They're not games I was hyped for is the point. The longer it goes without games I'm not just kinda interested in.
>>
File: 1409789984301.jpg (812 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1409789984301.jpg
812 KB, 2000x1500
I really hope we'll be allowed to have civil threads here when the NX and games are announced, whenever that happens.

I think if we all cooled off, took a step back and thought about it, there's a good chance they'll have some good games to show off. I know when the Wii U was announced /v/ had a lot of fun "what if" threads. I can't help but feel that now we'll only get "bawww Nintendo is shit! Doomed!" etc etc etc.
>>
>>340146321
Oh you meant WORSE attachment rate.

I see, I assume you're ESL correct? Anyway the cost of developing SS would be very low compared to the returns.

It's too low budget to worry Attachment Rates.
>>
>>340146423
>I really hope we'll be allowed to have civil threads
On /v/?
Hahaha

>when the NX and games are announced
Hahahaha

>I can't help but feel that now we'll only get "bawww Nintendo is shit! Doomed!" etc etc etc.
>he hasn't actually read the thread
Let me laugh harder anon.
>>
>>340140395
>the most purist 64fags
>ever letting go Krystal as their scapegoat to the real problems of any Star Fox game
>>
the big secret to nintendo is to hold them to the same standard as anyone else you wonder is worth your time.

does their console cost too much considering you wont use it consistently? Dont buy it. (see: people who own a ps/xbox and wonder about owning the other)

does their console not have enough games that youre sure will have your interest AT THE TIME YOU BUY THE CONSOLE? Dont buy it. (see: /v/ regarding any other console besides nintendo)

do they practice annoying/aggressive/expensive dlc or general anti-consumer practices and expect you to support them? Dont buy it. (see: the entire industry basically)

are the games they praise and support full of content youve already seen before? usually dumbed-down or made more vanilla for a wider potential audience, expecting your support for the brand regardless? Dont buy it (see: most requels, reboots, etc.)

are they expecting you to be enamored with and fully invest in something that delivers only short-term gains at best, at the cost of better games, a lower price, or thoughtful technological advances that would improve the universal gaming experience? Dont buy it. (see: kinect, and several examples you already thought of immediately)

finally, if you swapped the names, creators, character designs, motifs, etc. of everything youre curious about purchasing and suddenly realized everything looks like an imitation or knockoff you were once interested in, with nothing constructive to add except gimmicks intended to lure in people who arent you.......Dont fucking buy it.
>>
>>340146947
tl;dr?
>>
>>340145889
SS sold well enough to be a Nintendo Selects. So yeah, it sold well no matter what mental gymnastics you do.
>>
File: grinman.jpg (168 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
grinman.jpg
168 KB, 1250x1250
>>340140003
>muh krystal boogeyman
>>
>>340147352

>"the big secret to nintendo is to hold them to the same standard as anyone else you wonder is worth your time."
>>
>>340147475
Huh? You're implying they're not?
>>
>>340147470
>SS sold well enough to be a Nintendo Selects.
so did TTYD when Nintendo Selects was "Player's Choice" at the time.

your point?
>>
>>340147657
you only have to read this thread alone to see that. let alone other threads.

and this place is nothing compared to reddit, youtube, etc.
>>
>>340147475
>the big secret to nintendo is to hold them to the same standard as anyone else you wonder is worth your time
And Nintendo still ends up on top.
>>
>>340147939
>this thread
This thread is full of shitposting

>reddit, youtube
Anon...
>>
>>340132529
>Once again, keep the shitposting to a minimim
Who the fuck does this faggot think he is?
>>
>>340148038
>we will never return to pre-NeoGAF controlled /v/
>>
>>340147720
My point? My point is people still like Paper Mario even if it's not a RPG TTYD.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 442x740
>>340148126
>tfw
>>
>>340147470
a flopped remake, that hasn't appeared on Nintendo's shipment data, on the 3DS gotten a nintendo select too anon. not anything special.
>>
>>340135496
Nintendo doesn't "do" E3
>>
So are Nintendo doing a digital event or what?
Their site only says that they've got the demos on the show floor and the Treehouse livestream but nothing about a digital event.
>>
>>340151663
Just a Treehouse Live
>>
>>340151720
Well that's really disappointing.
I mean, I wasn't expecting much but that's still disappointing.
They can't even whip up a Boxboy 2 localisation and more information about Rhythm Heaven Megamix localisation for westerners?
>>
>>340151930
>Rhythm Heaven Megamix localisation for westerners
>>
>>340152047
I know it's happening. I'd just like a release window already.
>>
>>340152102
>I know it's happening
>>
>>340152273
Dude, it got confirmed in this years March Direct.
https://youtu.be/arl3ACzJCBI?t=2247
Where have you been?
>>
>>340152273
Did you miss an entire direct?
>>
>>340152497
>Japanese direct
>confirmed
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.