[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't have any poise and move as a snail >enemy knights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1460564860566.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1460564860566.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
>don't have any poise and move as a snail
>enemy knights have actual functioning poise and are able to bum-rush combo me at sanic speeds
Please tell me how any of this shit is fair? Most of the times I die I never feel like it's my fault because the game tries it's hardest to be as bullshit unfair as possible. At least in Bloodborne you were able to move quick to have a chance against these fast as fuck enemies.
>>
>>340129505
Don't go over 70% equip burden, roll past knights to back stab and git gud.
>>
git
gud
>>
Except for darkwraiths and cathedral knights they usually don't have poise. Most of the time its just hyper armor.
>>
>>340129505
>No poise or regain system so I can't facetank stuff and R1 away
>>
>>340130657
>facetank stuff and R1 away
This.
>>
>never feel like it's my fault
That's the problem. You're used to bloodborne and falsely believe no one is going through 3 with ease not dealing with the same problems you are and just handling things much better. Stop blaming the game and adjust, it's not difficult and you can stunlock shit easily still.
>>
>>340130749
>>340130862
Please fuck off, I shouldn't be getting stunlocked by fucking rats in full havels. It doesn;t make any sense not to want poise in the game unless you are an estoc/darkswordshitter. Get Miyazaki's dick out of your mouth and think for once.
>>
>>340131420
I've used light builds since Demon's Souls. I didn't even notice the lack of poise until news sites started reporting on it.
>>
File: Kikeseeker Frampt.png (15 KB, 609x585) Image search: [Google]
Kikeseeker Frampt.png
15 KB, 609x585
>>340129505
Poise is working as intended goyim :^)
>>
>>340131420
>poise shitters
lel I'm glad poise is gone.
btw I use halberds
>>
It varies from enemy to enemy but honestly the experimenting should go something like
>if i hit it first with R1 does it flinch?
>if yes, R1 mash away
>if no, what about an R2 from a medium or heavy weapon?
>if yes, just charge and release accordingly
>if no, grab a thrusting weapon and poke
If that's too hard learn how to parry or abuse agro ranges.
>>
I never bothered learning about poise in any of the other games so I don't notice it's absence in DS3
I did notice they made enemies attack faster and gave them all multi attack comboes so you have to play even more like a puss until you learn all the animations. kind of annoying but still easy to cheese
>>
>>340129505
>poise
>r1 spam
>dark sword shitter!!
>poise
All I ever here. Why do people still play this game?
>>
>>340131420
Poise only benefits fast weapon users. Across the souls series, slow weapons were the worst in DaS1. Heavy weapons users already have hyper armor.
>>
>>340132110

It's not even that bad. I've gotten rank 3 in all covenants and saw maybe 5 dark swords. A good portion were straight swords though, but I mean, that weapon class is just good anyway and has been since des.
>>
>>340132110
I literally just shit on those people.
Try R1 spamming an Ultra Greatsword with hyper armor.
They can never win that trade.
>>
>>340133176
Maybe if the input lag and netcode weren't so shit hyper armor would actually be a reliable mechanic to rely on.
>>
>All these DaS3 apologists

IT'S OKAY WHEN MIYAKEKI DOES IT. Fuck you faggots.
>>
>People keep saying DeS is the best for years
>Get DeS's no poise, hyper armor only combat
>Everybody whines
>>
>>340135516
My experience with Demon's Souls PvP was people trying to lag behind me for a backstab as I swing the Northern Regalia wildly. That people running away to recast second chance.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.