[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought this game and going in blind. What am I in for /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 10456887-1334855072-868856.jpg (100 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
10456887-1334855072-868856.jpg
100 KB, 519x600
Just bought this game and going in blind.

What am I in for /v/?
>>
I really cool battle and skill system and an opening theme that will become your guilty pleasure for the next year
>>
A battle system that will abuse you at first but give you a reach around as your characters get strong. Best healer ai of the tales series in my experience.
>>
Fun gameplay and questionable writing.
>>
>>340122026
Every JRPG cliche dialed up to 1000 with all the same gameplay as every other tales game.

Pretty much exactly what you'd expect of a tales game.
>>
Fun gameplay fucking terrible story that aims for the lowest common denominator at every point.
>>
a really good jrpg with an amazing combat system and a fuckload of stuff to do, the story isnt bad at all, but it isnt great either, its entretainign and a little cheesy at times, great jrpg and an excelent tales, solid 8/10 in my opinion, have fun mate
>>
Not Op, but I got this knight edition awhile back, should I use any of the content on my first play through?
>>
>>340122026
MYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDS AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I never understood these threads, just play the game and see for yourself

I think neo /v/ is not for me
>>
PROTECT
>>
Next level grade "power of friendship"
>>
>I bought this game, going in blind
>Tell me what to expect

Pick one
>>
Arguably one of the best combat systems in the series and one of the worst stories and characters. Be prepared for friendship and an extremely predictable and shit story.
>>
>>340125831
Sometimes I feel as if OP has played the game and just wants discussion.
>>
>>340122026
Do whatever it takes to get through the opening chapters as quickly as possible. Ignore sidequests, set the game to easy, whatever. The worst part of the game is the opening chapters. Hell, the NG+ Grade shop lets you skip the opening chapters for 10 grade.
>>
I want to cum inside Sophie
>>
>>340122026
One of the better of the Tales series. Plenty of the general anime/jrpg tropes, but has a great battle-system with characters (most of them) that you actually find yourself liking and really rooting for. Great battle-system.
>>
>>340122026
Worst story and characters in the entire series

Richard's voice actor being hilariously terrible

Pretty fun, if not a bit restrictive, combat if you don't play Cheria and break the game.
>>
Malik doesn't feel right being with this cast of characters.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.