[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hammerfell Final Boss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: hammerfell.jpg (234 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
hammerfell.jpg
234 KB, 1600x900
If the next Elder Scrolls really does take place in Hammerfell, who do you think will be the final boss?

Skyrim, for all its flaws (including the final boss fight itself, hilariously enough) sort of one upped the other games with the fucking World Eater as it's final boss.

I don't know very much about Hammerfell. Does any particular character/evil monster stand out as a strong contender?
>>
Hammerfell? I thought it would be Black Marsh?
>>
>>340120108
People are hypothesizing that it will be Hammerfell for a number of reasons, the main one being that a vast desert would be much easier to create than a more varied environment.

And if I remember Skyrim correctly, Bethesda is all about dull vast landscapes.
>>
File: Alduin_Concept_Art_(Skyrim).jpg (171 KB, 1600x1002) Image search: [Google]
Alduin_Concept_Art_(Skyrim).jpg
171 KB, 1600x1002
An overhyped copy of another enemie you fought but with a larger health bar
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 736x981
Do you think we will ever see another company purchase the rights to the Elder Scrolls and make future games that aren't shittier and shittier with every new installment?
>>
it's probably going to be valenwood
>>
Its going to be; Elder Scrolls VI: Elder scrolls V Remastered Skyrim HD Deluxe ©.
>>
>>340119256
You mean the boss where you hide behind a rock and spam arrows just like every other dragon in the game?
>>
File: 39k2dNs.jpg (575 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
39k2dNs.jpg
575 KB, 1920x1080
>>340120207
Oh please, Hammerfell they'd have to create desert architecture and lots of dwemer ruins. If you're cynically guessing then obviously Valenwood is the ticket. It's just a fucking forest with tree houses and we've had two Elder Scrolls games filled with forests now.

Of course console limitations means it wont be a particularly lush or lively forest so look at ESO's version for a fair guess what that'll be like.
>>
It's going to have a voice acted main character, and no RPG elements at all.

Elder scrolls is an action game now.
>>
>>340121005
>"Forest"

I've got more trees in my backyard than that forest has in a square mile.
>>
Alduin was shit compared to every finale before it except for Arena. You didn't even see the full power lore Alduin.

Plus we already know that Todd is a hack like the rest of Bethesda meaning we're getting High Rock for generic Britannia shit. They'll even make the main plot a generic King Arthur story.
>>
>>340121005
Not to mention they've already got the cool lore out of the way.

>tree cities no longer move
>"Falinesti used to migrate south in the winter, but it has recently stopped walking for unknown reasons."
>Rumors now hold that the Aldmeri Dominion are 'cleansing' Valenwood
and the most convincing evidence:
>At the end of the Third Era, the political system of Valenwood was in shambles, with the tribal council not having met in decades, and most decisions taken within families or clans. As the government weakened, other forces seemed to stir. The Wild Hunt was sighted for the first time in five centuries, and a Bosmer prophet known as The Precursor arose. He preached that Y'ffre, the Forest God, "is returning with new gifts for his favored people."
>>
Hammerfell is it

>we want the nigger audience
>>
>>340121475
WE WUZ REDGUARDS AN SHEEEEEEEIT
>>
>>340121475
Redguards aren't the niggers of tamriel though.

Khajiit are.
>>
The final boss will be the Nerevarine, you kill him in a symbolic way representing how Bethesda shat on and killed everything good about themselves after Morrowind with the shit they have released since.

Oblivion a ok.
>>
>>340120509
No, Bethesda will casualize it until even the filthiest of casuals are sick of it, at which point the series, having lost the fleeting attention of the casual audience, and long since alienating it's dedicated fan base, will die a sad lonely death. The dreamer wakes up, the end.
>>
>>340122280
what
>>
>>340121453
>The Wild Hunt was sighted for the first time in five centuries
Are they stealing from Witcher now?
>>
>>340123576
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.