[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TALES GETS TROLLED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: the smart guy.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the smart guy.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuvfzOwU4xU
lets talkt about the only good webcomic
>>
Did Cheetoman kill everyone yet?
>>
>No updates in ages
I want updates so we can have a dump here again. Those are always fun.
>>
>>340099958
so does an one know why they stopped making the video series?
>>
File: 1447188983792.png (640 KB, 1019x441) Image search: [Google]
1447188983792.png
640 KB, 1019x441
>>340099958
I've had to skip work due to tgt dumps
>>
>>340099958
When was the last update?
>>
>>340100153
>They get banned now
>>
>>340100289
Goddamn newfag mods.
>>
>>340100247
A preview page of the next chapter back in November it seems.
>>
>all this mayhem because somebody called tails a faggot
>>
shit got so real during the cheeto man arc that I couldn't even believe where the comic had started from

the dead, rotting whores in the pipe was so shocking that I stared at the panel for a good minute
>>
>>340099697
I need to get around to reading this.
>>
>>340101602
I'm invested now
I need to see how this concludes. I imagine however as the guy gets older he will enjoy doing these autistic comics less
>>
It's fucking weird to me that I like how everyone's characterized in this.
>>
>>340101602
peak tgt is around chapters 6-11 but maybe the new stuff will be good
>>
>>340100058
Some of the guys are either trying to move on or they just don't feel like it, recently they've been getting back on track kinda, they did a couple of new chapters and released a new music video
>>
>>340101602
It's the bit that makes you realise he was either fucking people about all along, or he took an Olympian jump in ability
>>
>>340099697
Holy shit I'm laughing my ass off to this genius work
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.