[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they make games like these anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
Why don't they make games like these anymore?
>>
this game was so amazingly difficult, I remember running out of LAW missiles and crawling around trying to get behind tanks to blow them up with explosives. and when someone died they legitimately died and you never saw them again because they got replaced by someone else.
>>
>>340090262
one time i was crossing a road and we got ambushed, medic got shot and was lying in the middle of the road but we were pinned and i couldn't get to him. had to slowly work my way around the enemy flank and by the time i got to the medic he bled out.
>>
>>340089927
That area looks suspiciously like that one place in the desert area from monster hunter 4
>>
File: 1437434745562.gif (365 KB, 480x210) Image search: [Google]
1437434745562.gif
365 KB, 480x210
>>340089927
CONNORS IS BEST
>>
>>340089927
That one mission where your helicopter gets shot down and you make a final stand. Goddamn this game was great.
>>
>>340089927
Because game devs have finally mastered the art of widscreen aspect ratios.
>>
>>340090552
Yeah, what the fuck?
>>
is this ghost recon or socom ?
>>
>>340089927
This motherfucking game. I had the best goddamn time playing co-op with my friends and fucking around as Foley. Completely forgot about it until now, thanks.
>>
I never beat the game, but I remember killing all my teammates and stealing all their shit all the time.
>>
File: y7kLK.png (154 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
y7kLK.png
154 KB, 240x320
i remember renting this game when i was younger and forced to have a sleepover with random normies from school (thx mom). i proceeded to play this game on PS2 and appreciate how badass it was while all the normies kept asking me if we could sneak-out or do edgy shit.

i was pretty young though, and was distracted but it was fucking hard as far as i remember. i don't think i got past a part where 1-2 tanks were shelling you from down a street.

ps. what was this game called? i recognize the graphics and HUD.
>>
>>340091472
Conflict: Desert Storm

There are sequels, desert storm 2 and global terror
>>
>driving around with mates on a Bradley APC rekting shit
>gets blown up by landmines

And from that day onwards, always send the nigger to go first
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.