[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J.J. Abrams takes over.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 529x529
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten by J.J. Abrams. What changes?
>>
>HURR DURR A GOOD PLOT HAS INTENTIONAL UNRESOLVED PLOT HOLES SO PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT IT FOREVER

>https://www.ted.com/talks/j_j_abrams_mystery_box?language=en

DARK SOULS

literally nothing changes.
>>
>>340087372
>What changes?
It's full of jewish propaganda.
>>
>>340087995
this
>>
>>340087372
This has nothing to do with videogames, mobilefag.
>>
>>340087372
>Sly Cooper

I'm not sure, never really watched J.J. Abrams movie

someone give me an example of his writing methods? Besides "Jewish Propaganda" as an obvious one.
>>
>>340089030
>writing methods
lens flare and jewish propaganda
>>
>>340087372

Only the characters. For the most part he'll just reuse the story from the original game
>>
>>340087372
dark souls finally gets a well crafted story with tom boyega as the protagonist
>>
kike
>>
>>340087372
Overwatch now features interracial romance and strong female characters fighting against edgy white male villains.

Oh wait.
>>
>>340087372
The Greenskins and Dwarfs start sucking eachothers dicks and work together to fight off Chaos who become even bigger cartoon badguys
>>
>>340089030

>someone give me an example of his writing methods

uwe boll targetted at the nu-male audience instead of wannabe niggers
>>
>Thief 2

Geralt sneaks into Karras' hip mansion to steal his favorite Beastie Boys album, and must dodge lens flares or he will get busted.
>>
>>340089952
*micheal bay
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 420x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 420x410
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten by Quentin Tarantino, what changes?
>>
>>340090206
>what changes?
feet propaganda
>>
Halo 5's story wouldn't suck @BrianReed #KillBrianReed #StatenForHalo6 #NylundForHalo6
>>
>>340090206
>Total War Attila
It becomes a Spartacus revenge fantasy anachronistically shoehorned into late antiquity.
>>
>>340087372
More fags and niggers.
>>
>>340090206
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
>>
>>340092572
I'm just
>>
>>340091061
and the romans are niggers
>>
File: star-faggotry.jpg (95 KB, 616x587) Image search: [Google]
star-faggotry.jpg
95 KB, 616x587
>>340089030
>>
>>340090206
>Playing Serious Sam First Encounter

The one-liners now are monolgues of 10 minutes.
>>
>>340087372
anti-white sentiment is added, leading to the destruction of the white race and cultures, which is the goal that all these fucking hollywood jews want so that lands and countries once populated by whites are supplanted by races that are easier to manipulate and control by the jews
>>
Geralt is a completely useless black man and Ciri solves all his problems for him.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.