[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is grinding to get all the weapons to unlock branch D worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: latest[2].png (1 MB, 1276x540) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
1 MB, 1276x540
Is grinding to get all the weapons to unlock branch D worth it? I'm at 72% and I want to view ending D before starting Nier, but... fuck man, this is getting tedious.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>340079706
I didn't think you had to play any of the Drakengards before Nier
>>
>>340079706
Checking the catalog before making thread is worth it.
>>
You can do that. Or you can just watch the vids of the story or whatever on youtube. Your call.

>b-but then the cutscene won't feel satisfying if I didn't personally grind it

>>340079876
>>>/vg/

Fuck off back there, autist.
>>
Just finish the Desert Payout 4-5 times and you'll have all the money you need.
>>
>>340079861
I know, just don't want to start it before finishing this one.

>>340080075
Are there weapons unlocked by completing the Accord missions?
>>
>>340080214
Yes, but I don't remember which ones.
>>
>>340079706
Do you have any of the Sister DLC?
They give HUGE amounts of money.
>>
>>340080075
>>340080273
>>340080292
Thank you guys.

Also, how is Nier compared to DoD3?
>>
>>340081092
Better story and music.
Worse gameplay when DoD3 isn't running a single digit framerate.
>>
>>340079706
Honestly, I just searched online for a save data with all the weapons unlocked. No regrets.

I think I found it on gamefaq, but I had to use Bruteforce to unlock the save to be usable by a different account, if anybody is interested.
>>
>>340081712
OP here, can you upload it somewhere?
>>
>>340081794
Here you go. But not 100% sure if this is the one. It should be already unlocked so you won't have to do anything weird, just copy it in your PS3.
First, make a backup of your other save, of course.

https://mega(dot)nz/#!PMFwARoA!WB2FLXlxlf6hG6_i4LNSUZisdrxUhAMwcegbshbU2YY

I don't even know if mega links are allowed.
>>
>>340082510
They should be. Thanks m8
>>
I just decided the devs could go fuck themselves and watched it on youtube. Not worth the grind, and the rhythm game part would probably make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>340083159
It's not that infuriating anon, you should give it a shot at least.
I haven't beaten it yet though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.