[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/, time to confess your video game sins.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Alright /v/, time to confess your video game sins.
>>
I played LoL for 5 years
>>
File: 1422578595575.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
1422578595575.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1040
>>340075525
You think i wont do it? I'll do it.
I switched to first climax in Bayonetta 1 AND 2 because i kept getting stuck.
I got stuck at Gracious and Glory in 1.
And the first battle against Masked Lumen in 2.

Now you do it, Faggot.
>>
>>340075860
Off yourself.
>>
>>340075860
Me too familia, I regret every second of it now, Thinking back that i spent over 200euro easily.
>>
>>340076340
I spent $15
I'm more concerned about not giving up something I knew I hated
>>
I shitpost about Smash in threads about other fighting games when people bring it up, but I actually like playing it casually and have a friend who plays competitively. I just hate how obnoxious the fans are and wish they'd try other fighting games.
>>
I bought the 10 dollar loot box thing in overwatch.

I only bought the 40 dollar version to begin with so it's not as bad as it could be, but I still feel guilty.

I didn't get anything good
>>
File: younglings.jpg (64 KB, 856x907) Image search: [Google]
younglings.jpg
64 KB, 856x907
>>340075525
I actually really enjoy Borderlands 2.

God the writing is terrible.
>>
I threw baby spice at Thaddeus in Naxx25
>>
I still resubscribe to wow every 2 years so often for a few months even though I fucking hate the game.
>>
I like Dragon Age Inquisition
>>
>>340076620
The Borderlands games are alright, I really don't understand why everyone hates Gearbox.
>>
>>340077091
Half of it is Gearbox legitimately being scummy, half of it is dislike for the terrible writing (it's not just burch, terrifyingly enough he's probably one of the better writers they've ever had), and the other half is misunderstandings about the DNF situation.

Honestly people blaming Gearbox for DNF ticks me off so much, not because I'm upset that Gearbox is getting shit on but because it means Apogee has basically managed to get away with pulling some of the worst shit I've ever seen. I want them to burn alongside gearbox for what happened to duke.
>>
>>340075525
I couldn't save the kid in the green and yellow sweater.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
I get stuck in Zelda and Souls games (they're the same btw) and look shit up in walkthroughs

i also still check Miitomo daily
>>
I never got Knights of the Round or even a unique Chocobo in FF7.
Was just fine winning with Ultima and Omnislash.
>>
I've been playing MOBAs since WC3 Dota until I quit them for good in 2011 after almost 2 years of LoL, despite hating it.

I enjoyed the fuck out of Starcraft 2 but only WoL.

I've never beat a Final Fantasy game before, but I have started a few before quitting for various reasons.
>>
>>340075525
I had to restart Ys Oath in Felhgana on normal after reaching the fire area and getting stuck. Even on normal I almost got stuck on the Chester fight. Went back with the mentality that I was going to beat the game on hard a while ago after beating Origins on hard and I raged quit that attempt too.

Honestly, the only Ys game to not make me insanely frustrated has been Origins. Something about them just feels fucking unfair at times and it spikes my blood pressure. I also stopped playing Ark of Naptistm after beating that dumb wall boss because I was so frustrated by it.

I was partway through a hard run of OiF too but ended up getting upset even faster despite taking my time to level up a lot and going out of my way to find ravel ore. It's like the one game series to make me rage this fucking hard.
>>
i watch other people play vidya because its entertaining
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.