[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like a sequel or an hd re-release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: last_story_t1[1].jpg (716 KB, 1000x1399) Image search: [Google]
last_story_t1[1].jpg
716 KB, 1000x1399
Would you like a sequel or an hd re-release?
>>
>>340074521
Sequel with improved online Coop and matches.
Unlockable old characters, capture the flag, etc
>>
neither, game looks really good right now, but it was pretty dreadful id rather just let my copy collect dust and value.
>>
>>340075963
>but it was pretty dreadful
What makes you say that besides auto attacking? Because you can switch to manual button pressing in the options menu.
>>
>>340076180
the combats actually pretty solid the crossbow could be better,
but a few gripes i have are the obscure side quests, and while the voice accents are well delivered the campy accents are enough to wear on any 50ish hour rpg. Zale is pretty bland, but the love story is cute. i just... i just... i miss ashtar man.
>>
>>340077907
furk meant to say voice acting
all personal tastes, but its a game that could be missable, not sure why its rare the way it is
>>
>>340074521
I really hated how washed out the colors were.

they gave you so many customization options but all the shades of colors looked all the same because of how muddy they looked.
>>
>>340074521
I had a lot of fun with the game. I loved every single second of it back in the day
It killed my CPU to keep the framerate though
>>
>>340074521
a re-release would be fine.
I had it downloaded,but i didnt get to play it because my Wii died long before i had a chance to play it.
>>
The character interaction was great. Re-release with more chapters and a framerate fix would be amazing.
>>
>>340078334
At least it's not as bad as Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga. Gameplay is okay but the graphic detail is almost like looking at a sepia picture plus little to no music while out adventuring and a horrible translation
>>
>>340078458
The game actually does suffer from frame rate drops in some places though, even on the wii
>>
It was a good game, but I think it was my least favorite of the operation rainfall games.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.